Crazy Al Sharpton upset that Trump said "paddy wagon", claims it's racist against Irish Americans

Divide and conquer.

The despicable contemporary left are trying to separate the Irish and Eastern Europeans from the rest of the European population to destroy Western Europeans and make the Irish and Eastern Europe more vulnerable.

Al Sharpton and his white cucks don't give a shit about the Irish. Irish people are being abused by immigrants in Ireland all the time, and the people who complain about it are still called "white racists".

The Irish aren't being abused by Immigrants in Ireland and Sharpton lives in America.

Oh I forgot, you are the idiot who thinks there is white genocide going on.
You don't know shit about Ireland, and neither does Sharpton.

/----/ Against what race? Aren't Irish White folks? Isn't Trump White? If Blacks call each other nigga and it's OK why can't Whites say Paddy? And what are we supposed to say on St Paddy's Day?

It's called St. Patricks day and the Irish can call themselves what they want. But when others decide to make up a derogatory name to call them then bitch because that group doesn't want them doing it then the group complaining has major mental health issues.

We call it Saint Paddys Day. So friggen what???

Are you Irish? If yes, then call it whatever you want.

So friggin what? I'm Irish

WE DON'T FRIGGIN CARE!!!!!

you don't speak for "Irish people". you speak for you...

you can say YOU don't care. other's do.

you should probably get over yourself.

Are you Irish? I doubt it, they have balls

It's called St. Patricks day and the Irish can call themselves what they want. But when others decide to make up a derogatory name to call them then bitch because that group doesn't want them doing it then the group complaining has major mental health issues.

Well, not the women. You really should have covered this in Health class...

Been drunk in an Irish pub at closing time?

Sometimes it's hard to tell.

But hoping not to be classified a phobe of some kind, that's true everywhere

Even where they don't have paddy wagons.

Been drunk in an Irish pub at closing time?....

Why the hell else would you be there at closing time?

Been drunk in an Irish pub at closing time?....

Why the hell else would you be there at closing time?

Can't trust the employees to count the till

Divide and conquer.

The despicable contemporary left are trying to separate the Irish and Eastern Europeans from the rest of the European population to destroy Western Europeans and make the Irish and Eastern Europe more vulnerable.

Al Sharpton and his white cucks don't give a shit about the Irish. Irish people are being abused by immigrants in Ireland all the time, and the people who complain about it are still called "white racists".

The Irish aren't being abused by Immigrants in Ireland and Sharpton lives in America.

Oh I forgot, you are the idiot who thinks there is white genocide going on.
You don't know shit about Ireland, and neither does Sharpton.

I learned plenty about Ireland from playing with Irish rugby players and against Irish rugby teams and socializing with them.

Paddy Wagon once was a derogatory slur to the Irish. So, it's ironic that Irish-Americans went on to become a major constituent of police departments in most major American cities.

Irish were once reviled in this country but, through their contributions, became highly respected American citizens.
What were those contributions? Just curious!

Are you suggesting that Irish have no contributions?

That sounds pretty prejudiced to me.

[QUOTE="fncceo, post: 17841254, member: 60420"
Irish were once reviled in this country but, through their contributions, became highly respected American citizens.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's it... Because even though Polish Americans, and Italian Americans have accomplished more than Irish Americans, they're still favorite targets in the U.S.

I think it's that most White Americans probably have traces of Irish ancestry, even though it's often the Northern Irish type... Opps.... But, thing is most of these Northern Irish types don't realize they're not truly Irish...

Divide and conquer.

It's fairly common in Britain to be anti-Irish, and anti-Eastern European.

i dont know a single Irish person who is offended. the left is obsessed with race-baiting.

Al Sharpton Is Protesting Trump Over Anti-Irish Racial ‘Slur’

it is racist....and sharpton's not the only one saying it.

would you like a cookie?

So much of our slang is racist and bigoted, we just accept it - until it's pointed out.

Frankly, even if one doesn't feel it is, it's more than enough if others do. I don't understand why some take such pleasure in hurting people they don't know and will never know.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

i dont know a single Irish person who is offended. the left is obsessed with race-baiting.

Al Sharpton Is Protesting Trump Over Anti-Irish Racial ‘Slur’

it is racist....and sharpton's not the only one saying it.

would you like a cookie?

So much of our slang is racist and bigoted, we just accept it - until it's pointed out.

Frankly, even if one doesn't feel it is, it's more than enough if others do. I don't understand why some take such pleasure in hurting people they don't know and will never know.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

and that is what makes it so bizarre and incomprehensible. you'd think a decent person wouldn't shriek about snowflakes and PC but would say, oh... ok. who cares. I won't use that phrase anymore....and shrug it off.

Paddy Wagon once was a derogatory slur to the Irish. So, it's ironic that Irish-Americans went on to become a major constituent of police departments in most major American cities.

Irish were once reviled in this country but, through their contributions, became highly respected American citizens.
What were those contributions? Just curious!

Are you suggesting that Irish have no contributions?

That sounds pretty prejudiced to me.
I am not saying that at all. I was just wondering why any Irish contributions would stand out in the larger number of contributions made by Whites in general.
And why does the genius of several gifted Irishmen lift the entire Irish population above all Blacks when there are just as many or more Black geniuses that have made as many or more contributions? Just curious.

And why does the genius of several gifted Irishmen lift the entire Irish population above all Blacks

Who was saying that? All races and ethnicities have made substantial contributions to the American tapestry. I was saying Irish were once an oppressed minority group and they currently are not.

And why does the genius of several gifted Irishmen lift the entire Irish population above all Blacks

Who was saying that? All races and ethnicities have made substantial contributions to the American tapestry. I was saying Irish were once an oppressed minority group and they currently are not.

It would be real nice if people quit trying to make Irish what they really never were.

Forum List

Back