Crazy Al Sharpton upset that Trump said "paddy wagon", claims it's racist against Irish Americans

i dont know a single Irish person who is offended. the left is obsessed with race-baiting.

Al Sharpton Is Protesting Trump Over Anti-Irish Racial ‘Slur’

it is racist....and sharpton's not the only one saying it.

would you like a cookie?

It's not, and it was probably called that not because the micks were the criminals (although they usually were) but because the micks were the cops.

This half-mick half guinea isn't offended at all by the term.

/----/ Against what race? Aren't Irish White folks? Isn't Trump White? If Blacks call each other nigga and it's OK why can't Whites say Paddy? And what are we supposed to say on St Paddy's Day?

It's called St. Patricks day and the Irish can call themselves what they want. But when others decide to make up a derogatory name to call them then bitch because that group doesn't want them doing it then the group complaining has major mental health issues.

We call it Saint Paddys Day. So friggen what???

Are you Irish? If yes, then call it whatever you want.

So friggin what? I'm Irish

WE DON'T FRIGGIN CARE!!!!!

you don't speak for "Irish people". you speak for you...

you can say YOU don't care. other's do.

you should probably get over yourself.

And individual vapor-getting bed-wetters like you don't get to decide what is offensive or not for the rest of us either.

How do you even stay standing during a stiff breeze with how weak your knees are?

What a fucking pussy.

would you like a cookie?
It is not racist.

so when trump says that muslims are dangerous, he's not being a bigot?

ISIS and AQ arent' dangerous?

Are all muslims ISIS and AQ, moron?

Deflecting?

Why not answer the question?

I did. read with comprehension.

or is English not your first language?

It's called St. Patricks day and the Irish can call themselves what they want. But when others decide to make up a derogatory name to call them then bitch because that group doesn't want them doing it then the group complaining has major mental health issues.

And individual vapor-getting bed-wetters like you don't get to decide what is offensive or not for the rest of us either.

How do you even stay standing during a stiff breeze with how weak your knees are?

What a fucking pussy.
I'm not the whining little bitch who started this thread.

and I know your orange sociopath president thinks using that word is ok, but it isn't,

don't worry though... I know it's difficult for trumpbots to maintain decency given the example coming down from the top.

What a fucking pussy.

and I know your orange sociopath president thinks using that word is ok, but it isn't,

don't worry though... I know it's difficult for trumpbots to maintain decency given the example coming down from the top.

No you are the whining little bitch that thinks they get to decide what is or is not offensive for the rest of us.

Offensiveness should not be decided by those of us with the weakest wills (like you, snowflake)

What a fucking pussy.

No you are the whining little bitch that thinks they get to decide what is or is not offensive for the rest of us.

Offensiveness should not be decided by those of us with the weakest wills (like you, snowflake)

Well let's look at it this way if you aren't Irish, you walk up to an Irish person can d call hem a paddy and see what you get. Because your ass doesn't get to determine what is offensive for me as a black man. I do.

What a fucking pussy.

Well let's look at it this way if you aren't Irish, you walk up to an Irish person can d call hem a paddy and see what you get. Because your ass doesn't get to determine what is offensive for me as a black man. I do.

99% of the time they would laugh at you. What you need to do is make ****** be a word like paddy, where it has lost 99.99% of its vitriol and meaning.

What a fucking pussy.

99% of the time they would laugh at you. What you need to do is make ****** be a word like paddy, where it has lost 99.99% of its vitriol and meaning.

I don't think so. But I am not going to call an Irish person that to find out. We don't need to make any word anything. Whites just need to stop thinking they have the right to call us that word. But hey, stay stupid and keep getting your asses kicked.

What a fucking pussy.

I don't think so. But I am not going to call an Irish person that to find out. We don't nee do make any word anything. Whites just need to stop thinking they have the right to call us that word. But hey, stay stupid and keep getting your asses kicked.

Calling a guy a ****** isn't fighting words, you would be guilty of assault.

Now saying "I am going to kick your ass you fucking ******" WOULD be fighting words.

Divide and conquer.

The despicable contemporary left are trying to separate the Irish and Eastern Europeans from the rest of the European population to destroy Western Europeans and make the Irish and Eastern Europe more vulnerable.

Al Sharpton and his white cucks don't give a shit about the Irish. Irish people are being abused by immigrants in Ireland all the time, and the people who complain about it are still called "white racists".

I don't think so. But I am not going to call an Irish person that to find out. We don't nee do make any word anything. Whites just need to stop thinking they have the right to call us that word. But hey, stay stupid and keep getting your asses kicked.

Now saying "I am going to kick your ass you fucking ******" WOULD be fighting words.

You don't get to decide that. If you walk up to most blacks and call them that word, be prepared to fight.

Divide and conquer.

The despicable contemporary left are trying to separate the Irish and Eastern Europeans from the rest of the European population to destroy Western Europeans and make the Irish and Eastern Europe more vulnerable.

Al Sharpton and his white cucks don't give a shit about the Irish. Irish people are being abused by immigrants in Ireland all the time, and the people who complain about it are still called "white racists".

The Irish aren't being abused by Immigrants in Ireland and Sharpton lives in America.

Oh I forgot, you are the idiot who thinks there is white genocide going on.

i dont know a single Irish person who is offended. the left is obsessed with race-baiting.

would you like a cookie?
It is not racist.

Who said that Muslims are dangerous?

would you like a cookie?
It is not racist.

Your president.

You don't get to decide that. If you walk up to most blacks and call them that word, be prepared to fight.

Oh I'm sure I'd get my ass kicked (or an attempted ass kicking, it's racist to assume a black guy can always beat up a white guy).

However if the black guy threw a punch due to just those words, it would be assault. An insult isn't always fighting words.

would you like a cookie?
It is not racist.

Your president.
Liar.

Don't racist think their race is superior to another race? From what I've seen and heard from Al it seems he is only defending his race against white supremacy....I've never heard him pushing the notion that Blacks are superior to Whites. Therefore...he can't be racist.

Wut?
Sssssssssss...ahhhh! Nothing like a good fart....

Your post was fart. If Sharpton isn't racist nobody is. In a speech he gave he called white people "crackers". I'm here to tell you, that's racist
Not all White people are " crackers".
Its those southern kkk types he was talking about. If you wear a suit and live in a brick house with running water he wasn't talking about ewe.

He told you this?
No. I told him that.

Trust me, we don't find it offensive.

However I do find Sharpton offensive....and a hard core racist
Don't racist think their race is superior to another race? From what I've seen and heard from Al it seems he is only defending his race against white supremacy....I've never heard him pushing the notion that Blacks are superior to Whites. Therefore...he can't be racist.

Wut?
Sssssssssss...ahhhh! Nothing like a good fart....

Your post was fart. If Sharpton isn't racist nobody is. In a speech he gave he called white people "crackers". I'm here to tell you, that's racist
Not all White people are " crackers".
Its those southern kkk types he was talking about. If you wear a suit and live in a brick house with running water he wasn't talking about ewe.

That's 'Saltine American', thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back