Crazy Days

The chances are so astronomically slim as to be nonexistent.
Just to confirm - would you say that there is no life outside of Earth, or that we just haven't has anyone cruise by yet?

I suspect that there is and has been life all over the Universe.

The dilemma is that because of the vastness of time and space, the likelihood of such an advanced species as has been speculated - with the technology to get here for Sunday brunch - existing at the very same time as we are slim to none.

After all, our total existence has not even been a blink in that timeline.

The chances are so astronomically slim as to be nonexistent.
Just to confirm - would you say that there is no life outside of Earth, or that we just haven't has anyone cruise by yet?

I suspect that there is and has been life all over the Universe.

The dilemma is that because of the vastness of time and space, the likelihood of such an advanced species as has been speculated - with the technology to get here for Sunday brunch - existing at the very same time as we are slim to none.

After all, our total existence has not even been a blink in that timeline.
Yeah. If you think about the sheer size it's difficult to imagine that we've had any fly-bys.

Unless they've found a way to warp time & space, which is most likely the only way it would work.

Possible, ya never know. But if it has happened, it wouldn't surprise me if they determined we're too primitive for 'em.

Forum List

Back