Crazy Jeff Sessions laughs as conservative students chant "lock her up" about Crooked Hillary

Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant at conservative youth conference

In the meantime, Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn are awaiting their jail sentences. Not to mention a total of 35 indictments related to the campaign.

Isn't it funny, and sad as hell, that the same guy, (Michael Flynn), who called for Hillary to be locked up during the campaign, is awaiting his own sentencing, soon to be followed by Trump's campaign manager Paul Manafort for dozens of charges, and Jeff Sessions, (the attorney general of the U.S.), who has his own baggage, follows behind the chants of these high school idiots, to lock up a person who isn't going to jail. Folks, I couldn't have made this up if I had to. The high ups in the Republican party chant to lock her up, and they're the one's being locked up, and still chanting about Clinton.

This is the result of a dumbing down Republican party.
I'd say it's more the result of partisan liars.
Lying about what?

That trump colluded with Russia.

If anything, she should be locked up for her crappy fashion "statements"...

2FA7F1D500000578-0-image-a-60_1451333454732.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-07-22-at-11.01.43-AM.png

hillary_shower_curtain.jpg

king-size_homer_promo_picture_2.jpg
We'll, if that isn't a surrender to reality, I don't know what is. Lock her up for something right?

In the meantime, Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn are awaiting their jail sentences. Not to mention a total of 35 indictments related to the campaign.

Isn't it funny, and sad as hell, that the same guy, (Michael Flynn), who called for Hillary to be locked up during the campaign, is awaiting his own sentencing, soon to be followed by Trump's campaign manager Paul Manafort for dozens of charges, and Jeff Sessions, (the attorney general of the U.S.), who has his own baggage, follows behind the chants of these high school idiots, to lock up a person who isn't going to jail. Folks, I couldn't have made this up if I had to. The high ups in the Republican party chant to lock her up, and they're the one's being locked up, and still chanting about Clinton.

They are awaiting their trials.

it wasn't exactly maniacal laughter like i would have done. Hillary's the one laughing at Sessions, in reality.

Sessions laughs along as students chant 'lock her up'

So?

Hilary committed several felonies with her illegal server...she needs to go to jail.
Proof it was a felony?

She sent classified information on an unclassified server.

Mishandling classified information is not a misdemeanor. Comey himself admitted in front of congress that she did this.

Comey's ORIGINAL writeup about Clinton's email scandal:

Comey’s original Clinton memo released, cites possible violations
You seem to have forgotten the significant part. A lot of the classified material had the wrong labeling. You know, like clerical type errors. But ha, let's make sure she goes to prison for that. Give me a friggin break.

They are awaiting their trials.
And have you seen the evidence? "Lock them up". Hillary will get the last laugh. Hehe, haha!

If anything, she should be locked up for her crappy fashion "statements"...

2FA7F1D500000578-0-image-a-60_1451333454732.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-07-22-at-11.01.43-AM.png

hillary_shower_curtain.jpg

king-size_homer_promo_picture_2.jpg
Ah...today's talking point....no wonder I'm seeing so many threads and posts on it. I guess if your fake president is trying to fend off treason charges.....go to fashion cattiness.d

When your side is utterly bankrupt, this is what you post.

it wasn't exactly maniacal laughter like i would have done. Hillary's the one laughing at Sessions, in reality.

So?

Hilary committed several felonies with her illegal server...she needs to go to jail.
She did? Where are those indictments?

Wait you need indictments? The left has charged Trump with treason, collusion, election rigging, etc without a single indictment. So indictments are only needed for liberals to prove guilt? They don't prove guilt anyway, but that's beside the point.
That's not true. The investigation hasn't concluded. But the country does know he is guilty.

Lying about what?
Take your pick.

So?

Wait you need indictments? The left has charged Trump with treason, collusion, election rigging, etc without a single indictment. So indictments are only needed for liberals to prove guilt? They don't prove guilt anyway, but that's beside the point.
That's not true. The investigation hasn't concluded. But the country does know he is guilty.
What country is that, Kenya?

So?

What country is that, Kenya?
No, not quite! It's the state of Hawaii where Trump has been finding out amazing things about Obama's BC since 2011.

Lying about what?
Take your pick.
I don't have a pick. It's why I'm asking you to make one up.

Lock her up" wasn't an empty campaign slogan to the masses chanting it in unison at Trump rallies. It was an expression of their hope that America is a country ruled by law, which applies to even the most powerful and corrupt. Today, Jeff Sessions laughed at that vision.

Lock her up" wasn't an empty campaign slogan to the masses chanting it in unison at Trump rallies. It was an expression of their hope that America is a country ruled by law, which applies to even the most powerful and corrupt. Today, Jeff Sessions laughed at that vision.
So did the high school, while Sessions went along with them. What a pitiful example he set.

Forum List

Back