Crazy Kamala Harris & Wacky Cory Booker appointed to Senate Judiciary Committee

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this will help them in 2020!

DTH1ZS-V4AAc4Cu.jpg

That should tell you EXACTLY the direction the DNC is going.

:lol:

That means the GOP will continue to be in power for the next 50 years.
:banghead:

I suppose the good thing is that opposition to Trump's nominees will be incoherent, irrational, and unhinged. Nice move.

California’s Senate delegation is absolutely amazing. Now, BOTH of these sharp, tough-as-nails, no-nonsense crazy women will be on Judiciary, fighting for the people.

How dare they put two blacks on the committee. Certainly that means total GOP control to NO ONE with a functioning brain.
Who said anything about their race? You racist motherfucker.

I was referring to their looney-toons SJW bullshit that turns off most of America.

"As a new member of the Senate Judiciary Committee – I will further advance my mission to stand up to the awful actions of Jeff Sessions and President Trump.⠀

I will continue my determined efforts for broad scale criminal justice reform. ⠀

We can not be driven backwards on issues of justice and fairness. I believe we as a nation are called to make real our collective pledge: to be a nation of liberty and justice for all. ⠀

In the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “The arc of the moral universe is long and it bends toward justice.”⠀

Well I believe we all have an obligation to be arc benders. ⠀

I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve. ⠀

So stay tuned – I hope my service on the Senate Judiciary Committee will make you proud." - Wacky Cory Booker

now he's MLK...*EYEROLL*

Forum List

Back