🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Lost

But who won?

No one should fear a big lie if it can be easily recanted, so I don't know why that matters. If someone comes out and tells you that the sky is green, you take a photo and show them they are wrong and the world will agree.

I have little faith that people are voting against something like this if they can't afford to heat their homes, to eat, dealing with crime and an Open Border.

Europeans are not going to be encouraged by these results, they will continue to be wooed by Americas enemies. Even the British posters are puzzled, I know I am.

The Big Liars aren’t “recanting” The Big Lie because they are too invested in it.

Who does The Big Lie hurt? People who believe in democracy.

Everything you think is important isn’t what everyone else thinks is important.

Biden is "giddy" which might be a disaster for America.

But America now deserves whatever it gets. Might be real cold this winter.
Same thing as I told the Dems in 2016: You went too far. Look in the goddamn mirror for a change.

When are you wingers -- either end -- going to get over yourselves and learn that you don't have all the answers?

The Big Liars aren’t “recanting” The Big Lie because they are too invested in it.

Who does The Big Lie hurt? People who believe in democracy.

Everything you think is important isn’t what everyone else thinks is important.

Based on the increase of the U.S National debt in the U.S since 2000, clearly...

Also, this is from Frances media, the most left-wing European nation and even they realize the danger to free elections based on the incompetence that is too often the norm in U.S elections:

Election Day glitches and slow vote counts feed disinformation claims • FRANCE 24 English​

That'great and all, you can wear you D hat around town with the rest of the elite establishment and hit the bong afterwards (they will be doing the expensive stuff), but how does this result help America or the American people?

Well, to start with, it means Republicans will hopefully take stock of how much they have disconnected with the majority of Americans.

The biggest problem with the GOP is that the Trump/MAGA/QANON crazy train has taken over.

Well, to start with, it means Republicans will hopefully take stock of how much they have disconnected with the majority of Americans.

The biggest problem with the GOP is that the Trump/MAGA/QANON crazy train has taken over.

Trump represents an Outsider and in effect, an Independent Party. The Neo-Cons don't want that, they were pissed when Reagan won and they haven't forgiven those who destroyed their Neo-Con objectives, then or now.

Same thing as I told the Dems in 2016: You went too far. Look in the goddamn mirror for a change.

When are you wingers -- either end -- going to get over yourselves and learn that you don't have all the answers?

You are vastly more a "winger" than I am.

Trump represents an Outsider and in effect, an Independent Party. The Neo-Cons don't want that, they were pissed when Reagan won and they haven't forgiven those who destroyed their Neo-Con objectives, then or now.

You’re living in an unreality. That’s why you keep thinking you’re winning when you’re losing. That’s why you keep believing The Big Lie.

You’ll keep losing until you step back into reality. Denying reality doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

You’re living in an unreality. That’s why you keep thinking you’re winning when you’re losing. That’s why you keep believing The Big Lie.

You’ll keep losing until you step back into reality. Denying reality doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think this will change quickly, as emotionally invested as they are. This is beyond politics for them.

No one should fear a big lie if it can be easily recanted, so I don't know why that matters. If someone comes out and tells you that the sky is green, you take a photo and show them they are wrong and the world will agree.
Oh, the world already agrees with the big lie recantation. It's the Christian Nationalist crazies who won't accept the photo showing the sky is blue.

I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think this will change quickly, as emotionally invested as they are. This is beyond politics for them.
Absolutely. A position entered irrationally cannot be moved by rational means.

Except Reagan very quickly got with the program, that was the thing.

Conservatives like to make this myth of a larger than life Reagan, probably because he's the only Republican president since Ike who wasn't forced to resign, voted out of office, or left the country in a recession.

The REAL Ronald Reagan appointed moderates to the courts, compromised with Democrats to get policies made, gave amnesty to undocumented immigrants, and even agreed to tax increases when he realized Supply Side doesn't actually work.

The real Ronald Reagan wouldn't be welcome in today's GOP.

Last night should be a wakeup call to the GOP to reject Trumpism and get their party back to sanity.

In China, the top Party leadership is dominated by scientists and engineers, meanwhile in P.A, people voted for a career politician who had a stroke and requires a teleprompter to debate over a doctor.

Don't be surprised when Germany and others in Europe continue looking East...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back