🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Lost

As one foreign citizen said "Fetterman won? LOL, I'm no longer interested in politics".

If there was ever a time to discourage people from voting it is this result. Even the Canadian presenters can't sell this with too much enthusiasm. Their only saving grace is that Canadians are hardly engaged in their own politics and are mostly ignorant to America so they know little about the candidates.

This guy will be walking into the senate when he should be treated for his health issues. If anyone is a serious voter and not just looking to support the party they've been preached too for their life, how is this a positive sign?

Yeah, the fact that PA elected Fetterman speaks to ignorance of the average voter in that state.

Actually it is quite the opposite. The crazy train is on the Democratic side who actually believe all the non-sense about domestic terrorism, that the FBI is non-partisan, that Hunter is a clean as the driven snow and was hired by foriegn governments for his business acumen, etc etc, etc. The N. Korean style educational indoctrination and media may have finally stated to pay dividends for the Democrats AND our adversaries who are thrilled to see the US continue to takes steps that damage our economy and our country.

You can’t fix stupid not indoctrination. Either the elections are corrupt, which is still a possibility, or the general electorate is just plain stupid. The first would be easier to fix. The latter is a thing that brings countries down.

when-harry-met-sally-tissue.gif

Actually it is quite the opposite. The crazy train is on the Democratic side who actually believe all the non-sense about domestic terrorism, that the FBI is non-partisan, that Hunter is a clean as the driven snow and was hired by foriegn governments for his business acumen, etc etc, etc. The N. Korean style educational indoctrination and media may have finally stated to pay dividends for the Democrats AND our adversaries who are thrilled to see the US continue to takes steps that damage our economy and our country.

You can’t fix stupid not indoctrination. Either the elections are corrupt, which is still a possibility, or the general electorate is just plain stupid. The first would be easier to fix. The latter is a thing that brings countries down.
I think you’re just sucked in by the partisanship of being so tribal. It’s just a political party. There was no ideas from the right. Just grievances.

I think you’re just sucked in by the partisanship of being so tribal. It’s just a political party. There was no ideas from the right. Just grievances.

Weird, I hear a lot of ideas. For starters, remove regulations so oil companies will drill.

His opponents is FAR, FAR, FAR better than him on all fronts, so no, it is not.

Clearly he was not.

He had not lived in PA since 86 and he is just one more reality TV star trying to be a politician.

Do you live in the US? If so, you will need some yourself before these morons are out of office.

I do live in the US, and both parties are populated with pretty much nothing but morons.

You give people the choice of syphilis or gonorrhea and then act all indignant when they do not pick the one you want.

Clearly he was not.

He had not lived in PA since 86 and he is just one more reality TV star trying to be a politician.

So Herman Munster who never worked a real job in his life, who just had a stroke, who can’t put together a coherent sentence and who can’t follow a discussion without captions was the answer? Yeah, ok.

I do live in the US, and both parties are populated with pretty much nothing but morons.

You give people the choice of syphilis or gonorrhea and then act all indignant when they do not pick the one you want.
It’s more like a choice between a shop lifter and a serial killer… but you make your own choice.

Clearly he was not.

You forgot to mention he's a doctor. Going against a career politician with health issues.

This result surprises me but it sadly also makes me aware of my own ignorance of the new American voter. This single result may be the most devastating to my psyche about where America is headed, it almost seems inevitable at this point as I can't find any logic for this choice.

Yes, both have issues, but to continue with the medical analogy, voting for Democrats is like choosing Cancer over a cold sore.

And our country takes a nosedive in the next 2 years. Democrats are pretty slow. It takes them a while to catch on, if ever.

Meh, not really. Frankly, most of the problems we've had in the last two years have been a hangover from TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION. If anything, things will probably get better in the next two years.

The biggest problem the Democrats will have is Biden probably won't run for a second term because of his age. But after last night, he probably has a pretty good reason to do so, anyway.

Yes, if Democrats can get those brilliant kids out to vote, Democrats will win more elections. We all know that kids are the wisest folks out there . LOL

As opposed to what, Cleetus? The inbred rednecks from Jesusland who keep voting Republican, and keep wondering why they live in poorest part of the country?

Yawn, the problem is, you care about the FBI and Hunter. Most regular folks don't. It has no effect on their lives.

On the other hand, the government deciding when a woman can have an abortion or not DOES have an effect on many people's lives.

Or, get this... they realize the Republican Party is too crazy to be trusted. You can't nominate people like Walker and Oz and then be surprised when the voters reject you.

So Herman Munster who never worked a real job in his life, who just had a stroke, who can’t put together a coherent sentence and who can’t follow a discussion without captions was the answer? Yeah, ok.

Yep, two terrible candidates....either way a terrible candidate was going to win....that is the new norm in the US

Forum List

Back