🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Lost

But who won?

No one should fear a big lie if it can be easily recanted, so I don't know why that matters. If someone comes out and tells you that the sky is green, you take a photo and show them they are wrong and the world will agree.

I have little faith that people are voting against something like this if they can't afford to heat their homes, to eat, dealing with crime and an Open Border.

Europeans are not going to be encouraged by these results, they will continue to be wooed by Americas enemies. Even the British posters are puzzled, I know I am.

America’s enemies were running for the GOP.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
As opposed to what, Cleetus? The inbred rednecks from Jesusland who keep voting Republican, and keep wondering why they live in poorest part of the country?

Have you seen the demographics from red Southern states? Have you noticed the very large African American populations in these states as compared to others? Are AA higher or lower wage earners on average? Do they collect more government assistance per capita than most other demographics? Do they vote in a 90%+ for Democrats? Let me explain someting to you. If you live in the South and are successful, you are MUCH, MUCH more likely to be be a Republican. The economic drag in our state is the large population of AA that make less money on average around the country. No, this is not a racist statement, put pure fact.

Yes, because clearly we are doing ourselves a favor by continuing to destroy the environment!

Yeah, yeah we know. We will all be under water shortly. You guys just aren’t very smart.

Crazy still won. You are a complete dumbfuck if you think otherwise.
Crazy was going to win and lose, either way.
Wake up, dumbasses.

His opponent is FAR, FAR, FAR better than him on all fronts, so no, it is not.

His opponent is a carpet bagger who moved in just before the deadline. A TV moron who was endorsed by Trump. Why? He said Trump looked good.

America’s enemies were running for the GOP.
The real patriots are not joining the military in the numbers needed anymore. To keep you living your way of opulence. The deal of giving allegiance to a government and giving up a potential loss of your life has been obviously breached. the woman who beat the former General in New Hampshire is an example. No one will follow that skank in a real survival way.

You don't like austerity in government do you?

You do realize that America debt to GDP ratio is now over 100% for the first time in U.S history, right? You added debt is in the trillions, all in two years. NOONE in media is sounding the alarm, everyone wants a piece of the pie presuming that the U.S dollar will jut natural remain the global reserve currency.
Well, that's not true, as Debt was 120% of GDP after WWII.

The thing is, most of us have Debt over GDP. We owe more on our credit cards and mortgages than we do our salaries. You get past it by careful budgeting and growth.

Our debt problem is because some idiot back in the 1980's decided the rich were paying too much. Make the rich pay their fair share, then we talk about cutting programs.

The Biden administration will go down as the greatest in U.S history with the 2020 and 2022 results.

How America will fare on the world stage is another question. The more I hear from Europeans online, the more I fear the future for America as the perception overseas is not nearly as positive as it once was. This result reinforces this from what I can glean from their comments.

As I say again and again to Americans, don't take my word for it, go online and read for yourself.
oh for fk sake. :laughing0301:

Have you seen the demographics from red Southern states? Have you noticed the very large African American populations in these states as compared to others? Are AA higher or lower wage earners on average? Do they collect more government assistance per capita than most other demographics? Do they vote in a 90%+ for Democrats? Let me explain someting to you. If you live in the South and are successful, you are MUCH, MUCH more likely to be be a Republican. The economic drag in our state is the large population of AA that make less money on average around the country. No, this is not a racist statement, put pure fact.

You live in a part of the country where you are all pig-ignorant, bible thumping racist morons. If the South were an independent country, it would be a third world country.

But at least you are being open about your racism. that's refreshing.

Now fuck off.

Yeah, yeah we know. We will all be under water shortly. You guys just aren’t very smart.

I worry less about being underwater than a collapsing ecosystem. But I know, when you believe in talking-snake science, you can't be reasoned with.

Meanwhile, I can look at the clear cutting of forests, dying coral reefs, melting ice caps and realize we have a problem because I actually understand science.

(This is the part where they whine about transexuals like that has anything to with science.)

Walker is most likely heading for a run off
Lake hasn't conceded yet and there's plenty of fuckery afoot in Maricopa
Oz was a shit pick
Lake won’t concede even when she loses.

Walker lost. Yes there will e a run off but Warnock is now 3-0 in GA elections as senator.

Doesn’t change the fact that my list was of crazies.

Lake won’t concede even when she loses.

Walker lost. Yes there will e a run off but Warnock is now 3-0 in GA elections as senator.

Doesn’t change the fact that my list was of crazies.
Later voting (barring 3am vote dumps) tend to track better for Republicans. I'm going to enjoy laughing at you when Lake pulls out a win

The GOP will still take the House and we will have gridlock for the next two years, that is a good thing.

To me these results show that people are just tired in general of the duopoly and rarely again will either side score huge victories.

I am hoping to see increases in the votes for 3rd parties as the results come in.

Third parties have been talked about for decades and then nothing. The best going forward for a country with deep divisions is complete gridlock.

Forum List

Back