🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Lost

Dems lost even with the huge advantage of the SCOTUS overturning Roe vs Wade just before the elections, that's how bad things are for Dems.

Republicans failed despite gerrymandering, voter suppression, and billions spent.

The last time a challenging party did this poorly in a midterm was 2002, when Bush had us all terrified their was a rabid Arab under our beds.

Later voting (barring 3am vote dumps) tend to track better for Republicans. I'm going to enjoy laughing at you when Lake pulls out a win
STOP THE COUNT!!!!! Fraud!!! Republican vote dumps!!!!!

Just stop. I am sure they'll get the count really close... Lake will demand a recount... it will benefit her opponent... she will then claim fraud and not concede. She's a moron and anyone who votes for her is worse. The fact that it is this close tells me I'd never move to the dump of sand called Arizona.

Just stop. I am sure they'll get the count really close... Lake will demand a recount... it will benefit her opponent... she will then claim fraud and not concede. She's a moron and anyone who votes for her is worse. The fact that it is this close tells me I'd never move to the dump of sand called Arizona.
And I'm sure the people of AZ are happy for that

Close votes do not make mandates. But to Progs now, it is a mandate. That is the main issue. In mre sensible days, we would not have had the endless trillions of dollars printed up by the Progs in the last two years even with their power.

You keep thinking you are the good guys. We live in a massive, corrupted nation that may need to hit bottom. Our political class through the decades let the seed of tyranny and dependency germinate. And now there are classes of people who demand it. For me, the coming and existing totalitarianism is something that is not a conspiracy theory. And oh yes. It seems there has been some form of cheating in places.
1668040583498.png

Dems may still lose the House.
Which means we can finally pry the gavel from the wretched cold dead claws of Pelosi.
That is a big win for America in my book.

Dems may still lose the House.
Which means we can finally pry the gavel from the wretched cold dead claws of Pelosi.
That is a big win for America in my book.
We'll take the wins we can get.

Forum List

Back