🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Lost

Proof? Now run away and hide.

Don't have to. Too busy enjoying...

1668041007667.png

If we retake the House, will the usual suspects cry "Rino! Rino!" and go join the democrat party?

STOP THE COUNT!!!!! Fraud!!! Republican vote dumps!!!!!

Just stop. I am sure they'll get the count really close... Lake will demand a recount... it will benefit her opponent... she will then claim fraud and not concede. She's a moron and anyone who votes for her is worse. The fact that it is this close tells me I'd never move to the dump of sand called Arizona.
Could be worse. You could go live in a shit hole like Louisiana.

The GOP’s failure owes in part to the deep partisanship that makes large swings more difficult. But it also owes to the party’s mistakes. Republicans only broke even among independents, according to the exit poll, which means millions of these voters found GOP candidates too extreme. Americans are unhappy with Democratic governance, but they aren’t sold on the GOP as an alternative. ...​
The larger failure was that the GOP nominated too many lousy candidates who courted Donald Trump more than they did voters. They fed his ego about the “stolen” 2020 election but then were vulnerable to Democratic attacks (however exaggerated) that Republicans threatened democracy. The Democratic strategy of spending money to help MAGA candidates win primaries was cynical, but it worked. Every one of those candidates lost. ...​
The pre-election triumphalism of the MAGA media would seem to call for some rethinking, not that anyone should expect it. There’s money to be made, if not political success, in niche tribalism.

• Florida Governor ›
  • DeSantis made large gains in Hispanic counties​

Majority-Hispanic counties in Florida voted to reelect Gov. Ron DeSantis over Democratic opponent Charlie Crist by a margin of 11 percentage points. These same counties favored Biden over Trump in 2020 by a margin of 8 percentage points — a whopping 19-point swing.

What this tells me is people in Florida REALLY hate Trump. I mean they really hate him.

Forum List

Back