🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Lost

Yes, both have issues, but to continue with the medical analogy, voting for Democrats is like choosing Cancer over a cold sore.

And they say the same thing about voting for Repubs.

When the reality is picking one or the other is like choosing between Prostate Cancer or Pancreatic Cancer.

His opponent is FAR, FAR, FAR better than him on all fronts, so no, it is not.
His opponent is/was a reality TV show host that hawked suspect miracle cures and treatments.

Hmm...where have I seen this before.
As said, Fetterman was the lesser of two bad choices.

That's what this "system" burps out. We need to fix the system. Unless we do, this may not change.

NV has this as an official choice on their ballots....every state needs to do this

1667995794467.png

The Biden White House is, and I quote, "giddy".

I'm sure he will want to run again. And he should. Indeed.

Maybe Fetterman can be his running mate.

If Trump is his opposition , Biden will win Bigly

Meh, not really. Frankly, most of the problems we've had in the last two years have been a hangover from TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION. If anything, things will probably get better in the next two years.

The biggest problem the Democrats will have is Biden probably won't run for a second term because of his age. But after last night, he probably has a pretty good reason to do so, anyway.

As opposed to what, Cleetus? The inbred rednecks from Jesusland who keep voting Republican, and keep wondering why they live in poorest part of the country?

Yawn, the problem is, you care about the FBI and Hunter. Most regular folks don't. It has no effect on their lives.

On the other hand, the government deciding when a woman can have an abortion or not DOES have an effect on many people's lives.

Or, get this... they realize the Republican Party is too crazy to be trusted. You can't nominate people like Walker and Oz and then be surprised when the voters reject you.

You don't like austerity in government do you?

You do realize that America debt to GDP ratio is now over 100% for the first time in U.S history, right? You added debt is in the trillions, all in two years. NOONE in media is sounding the alarm, everyone wants a piece of the pie presuming that the U.S dollar will jut natural remain the global reserve currency.

You don't like austerity in government do you?

You do realize that America debt to GDP ratio is now over 100% for the first time in U.S history, right? You added debt is in the trillions, all in two years. NOONE in media is sounding the alarm, everyone wants a piece of the pie presuming that the U.S dollar will jut natural remain the global reserve currency.
Deficit spending was happening under Republican presidents as well. The last Republican was on track to run up a 3 trillion dollar deficit....BEFORE the pandemic started. I'm not sure what the big news story here is. Alarm bells have been going off for almost six months now. Some of us have seen this coming for years.

Decency toward the unborn is just that, decency. It's cool, I understand, you have none!!!!

The heart and the soul of the matter will always out.

When your people vote on killing THEIR OWN BABIES--their CHILDREN--you are ripe for judgment, and you are not on an upward trajectory.

The heart and the soul of the matter will always out.

When your people vote on killing THEIR OWN BABIES--their CHILDREN--you are ripe for judgment, and you are not on an upward trajectory.
Correct, the World as predicted in the Bible is on a downward trend, Democrats worship at the altar of Molech

In Arizona, it was still early, with only about half of the expected vote in. But Kari Lake was running behind Katie Hobbs. Even if she comes back to win, it will be a closer race than political professionals of both parties had predicted had a more traditionalist Republican, Karrin Taylor Robson, made it through.​

“I mean, come on,” said Chuck Coughlin, a veteran Republican strategist based in Phoenix. “This should be a walk in the park for Republicans ... If Karrin Taylor Robson was the [gubernatorial] nominee, it would be an ass-kicking this cycle. But we just have such poor candidates who don’t appeal to a broader base.”

Forum List

Back