Crazy Russians accuse Israel of supporting nazis in Ukraine

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

They must be getting desperate now. The word nazi gets misused a lot but my belief is that the Israeli people have a good understanding of what it means.

It looks like this.
1651677827823.png

Are there Neo-Nazis in the Ukraine?

Yes!

Do I believe Pootin invaded the Ukraine because of it?

No!!

Why?

Pootin is a former KGB agent that was trained by former SS Agents, so let be clear Pootin is more of a Nazi that is lying about his true intentions and wishes…
Its not complicated is it ?

They must be getting desperate now. The word nazi gets misused a lot but my belief is that the Israeli people have a good understanding of what it means.

It looks like this.
View attachment 640390
American conservatives sound like the Russians, falsely accusing others of being "Nazis.'

Maybe that will be somewhat harsh, but Israel got what it somewhat deserved. Israel refused to export weapons to Ukraine (before the war) because it too valued cooperation with Russia (in Syria, in particular).

Their former prime minister was so proud about his close personal ties with Putin.

Too many there believed Russian narratives about a 'Nazi regime' in Ukraine. I even heard an expression 'it is better to have Putin in Moscow, than Zelensky in Kiev'.

Congratulations. They can be proud of their ally.

It looks like this.
View attachment 640390

Moron.

put in google following worlds:

' ukraina nazis tattoo' and look pictures.

Thereafter write who isn't a Jewish leader in Ukrainian parliament or government

I have posted before on how the IDF has set up field hospitals in Ukraine. We have sent tons of food to Ukraine. Bennett tried to mediate. We already did all we could without direct involvement.
Zelensky is Jewish as are several MPs in Ukraine. Unless you are stupid you know that is not a neo nazi regime.

It looks like this.
View attachment 640390
Moscow has played the PROPAGANDA nazi-card for ages

a commie Tito, according Moscow :

1651699453017.png

Israel , according Moscow :

1651699628638.png

1651699612244.png

Forum List

Back