Crazy Trump supporter Ronny Jackson (R-TX) loses it at the rodeo

He is a doctor who was helping a girl who was having a medical emergency and some idiot fucking sheriff throws him onto the concrete. I would have that motherfuckers badge before sun up. I hope he burns that sheriff.

He was at a rodeo, was probably drunk or at least a bit impaired (as people usually are at rodeos in TX), and he was told REPEATEDLY to get out of the way so that actual EMS workers who had been called to the scene could assist the girl.

Sorry. Jackson deserved what he got.

He is a doctor who was helping a girl who was having a medical emergency and some idiot fucking sheriff throws him onto the concrete. I would have that motherfuckers badge before sun up. I hope he burns that sheriff.

Most doctors who first start assisting people who are in distress will readily move away when EMS workers show up. Jackson didn't, and was told repeatedly to get out of the way. He refused, which is why he was taken down.

So what if he was a doctor? He wasn't there in a medical capacity, he was there as a regular person watching a rodeo, and more than likely had been drinking, which explains why he fought with the deputies.

When there are actual EMS personnel with equipment who are there, who do YOU want administering care? Someone who has a medical license but has probably been drinking and has no medical equipment, or actual EMS personnel who are sober because they are on duty with all the lifesaving gear?

Last edited:
Most doctors who first start assisting people who are in distress will readily move away when EMS workers show up. Jackson didn't, and was told repeatedly to get out of the way. He refused, which is why he was taken down.

So what if he was a doctor? He wasn't there in a medical capacity, he was there as a regular person watching a rodeo, and more than likely had been drinking, which explains why he fought with the deputies.

When there are actual EMS personnel with equipment who are there, who do YOU want administering care? Someone who has a medical license but has probably been drinking and has no medical equipment, or actual EMS personnel who are sober because they are on duty with all the lifesaving gear?
EMS workers? You think some sheriff is going to be better than a doctor? Obviously not. The sheriffs concern was all about throwing the doctor on the ground. At no point in the video does this sheriff assist the girl.

EMS workers? You think some sheriff is going to be better than a doctor? Obviously not. The sheriffs concern was all about throwing the doctor on the ground. At no point in the video does this sheriff assist the girl.
You don't know what you're whining about.
Ronny sure got tossed. Bad behavior dictates.

He was at a rodeo, was probably drunk or at least a bit impaired (as people usually are at rodeos in TX), and he was told REPEATEDLY to get out of the way so that actual EMS workers who had been called to the scene could assist the girl.

Remember when the story first broke Jackson's office highlighted that he had not been drinking.

Why do you suppose they felt that need?

Pretty sure the EMS workers were assisting the victim.
The LEO was busy keeping the drunk meth head from sexually assaulting the victim.

There were EMS workers there he was interfering with who requested Jackson step away, that is why the police were involved, because he wouldn't do that.

There were EMS workers there he was interfering with who requested Jackson step away, that is why the police were involved, because he wouldn't do that.
Show me that happening. Lets a video of your claim.

You dumb shit. A doctor is a lot more qualified to render aid to somebody than an EMT.

The Sheriff was an asshole. You are an idiot for not understanding it because of your filthy partisan bullshit. Grow up dip shit!

Forum List

Back