Crazy Uncle Joe Biden:Trump has debased American values & ceded global leadership to tyrants & thugs

I disagree with you and the pedophile, Joe.

Carry on
Stop lying. If pedophilia bothered you you wouldn't be a tRumpkin.

At least you're open about your support for Pedophilia with Joe.

View attachment 222583
Slow down, Doc, unless you were 100% behind Dr Ford's accusations against Kavanaugh. No innocent until proven guilty if it's a Democrat, huh? Baseless gum flapping, is all you've got; not even a MeToo'er saying she was touched.

Nope. Joe is a Pedo, the pics tell the story. Ford is a liar whose charges coupled with a complete lack of corroboration tell the story. Honey, I slap your silly emotional posts into oblivion regularly. Would you let ole Joe grope your progeny like that?

Lol, you're just another one of the right's gullible idiots. You should stop sucking tRump off for 5 minutes and look around.

Why are you scared to be specific with anything you post?

Carry on

View attachment 222583
Slow down, Doc, unless you were 100% behind Dr Ford's accusations against Kavanaugh. No innocent until proven guilty if it's a Democrat, huh? Baseless gum flapping, is all you've got; not even a MeToo'er saying she was touched.

Nope. Joe is a Pedo, the pics tell the story. Ford is a liar whose charges coupled with a complete lack of corroboration tell the story. Honey, I slap your silly emotional posts into oblivion regularly. Would you let ole Joe grope your progeny like that?

Didn't happen unless you've got say so from a judge and jury. Your rules, not mine.

And I would not be upset if Joe Biden placed his hands on my granddaughter that way, no. He is just a friendly, gentle, demonstrative old guy. You folks calling him a pedophile are ridiculous and hypocrites after the Kavanaugh debacle.

But I suppose if that's the only ammunition you're got against the guy, that's pretty good news for his candidacy. Since no one believes it anyway.

If Joe Biden was a Republican, would you be saying the exact same thing?

Carry on

View attachment 222583

WTF, you don't like the photos of Uncle Joe?

Please run Joe Biden.

In fact, run anyone on the list of potentials. It will be most entertaining.

View attachment 222583

Didn't happen unless you've got say so from a judge and jury. Your rules, not mine.

And I would not be upset if Joe Biden placed his hands on my granddaughter that way, no. He is just a friendly, gentle, demonstrative old guy. You folks calling him a pedophile are ridiculous and hypocrites after the Kavanaugh debacle.

But I suppose if that's the only ammunition you're got against the guy, that's pretty good news for his candidacy. Since no one believes it anyway.

Sure.

At least you're not defending the molester. :auiqs.jpg:
I would never defend tRump.

He colluded with Putin to rig the 2016 POTUS election, didn’t he?

That Mueller report is going to prove it.
Non sequiter.

Awesome. Thanks for admitting you know it’s all bullshit.

Just say it and let’s move on.
Lol, if I use words you don't understand please just say so.

Carry on

View attachment 222583

I actually like Joe...he is a shameless partisan and he is funny.

VP was a perfect position for him.

POTUS would be a bit scary.

Funny that the liberals have 100% ignored what Joe said about FBI investigations during the Clarence Thomas hearings

View attachment 222583

Sure.

Ok, good for you.

At least you're not defending the molester. :auiqs.jpg:
I would never defend tRump.

He colluded with Putin to rig the 2016 POTUS election, didn’t he?

That Mueller report is going to prove it.
Non sequiter.

Awesome. Thanks for admitting you know it’s all bullshit.

Just say it and let’s move on.
Lol, if I use words you don't understand please just say so.

Lovely arrogance,

Your hubris is palpable and I will acquiesce in the interest of moving the dialogue in a positive direction.

You so mad,

Carry on

View attachment 222583

I actually like Joe...he is a shameless partisan and he is funny.

VP was a perfect position for him.

POTUS would be a bit scary.

Funny that the liberals have 100% ignored what Joe said about FBI investigations during the Clarence Thomas hearings

Joe seems to be a likable guy, but I sure wouldn't let him get close to any of my kids.
Libs tend to ignore anything that doesn't promote their agenda.

Sure.

Ok, good for you.

I'd like to see someone younger, though.

Carry on

View attachment 222583
What the fuck are you babbling about?

I was very clear.
Maybe in whatever passes for your mind, but not out here in reality.

I am VERY comfy in your ignorance.

Carry on

View attachment 222583

Meaning of course that I am far more discrete who I let around my loved ones than you are. I actually thought you were more intelligent than this, Ford was/is a lying mercenary, nothing more. Can you tell me how much she got from the GoFundMe page?

Carry on

View attachment 222583

Lol, you're just another one of the right's gullible idiots. You should stop sucking tRump off for 5 minutes and look around.

LOL, I am all over this board disavowing Rump. Sorry kid, you're a hack. It's quite revealing that support pedo Joe though. Says a lot about you.

Dimms, here is what you do,

Nominate a candidate who can articulate your platform and explain why it’s in the best interests of voters to vote for said candidate.

Running a female and saying “ALL WOMEN HAVE TO VOTE FOR HER BECAUSE SHE IS FEMALE.” is certainly a strategy, but it’s a losing strategy.

Try selling the people on your policies.

View attachment 222583

Why are you scared to be specific with anything you post?

There is no evidence Joe Biden is a pedophile. It is made up garbage being force fed to you along with all of the other crap you swallow.

Is that specific enough for you?

View attachment 222583

If Joe was a republican it wouldn't have even come up bevbeca there is no evidence.

i agree with Good Ol Joe

The example we’re showing the rest of the world is sad. Our values are being shredded. Our democracy’s under assault. A president has put his own interest before those of our ideals

If he actually had destroyed American values, this person would be his biggest supporters.

No, what he is pissed about is that Trump is doing exactly the opposite.

More leftist projection.

Carry on

View attachment 222583
When you offer support to a child in public, it's not pedophilia.

When you sneak a peek in private, it's IS pedophilia.

Former Miss Teen USA Contestants Say Trump Walked in on Them Changing

Teen Beauty Queens: Trump Walked In On Us Changing

DpBGymuW4AI7bFG.jpg

Learn the difference.

There are times when you can believe Trump. Like when he boasts about sexual assault. Then you can believe what he says.

Forum List

Back