Crazy Uncle Joe Biden:Trump has debased American values & ceded global leadership to tyrants & thugs

At least you're open about your support for Pedophilia with Joe.

View attachment 222583
Slow down, Doc, unless you were 100% behind Dr Ford's accusations against Kavanaugh. No innocent until proven guilty if it's a Democrat, huh? Baseless gum flapping, is all you've got; not even a MeToo'er saying she was touched.

Nope. Joe is a Pedo, the pics tell the story. Ford is a liar whose charges coupled with a complete lack of corroboration tell the story. Honey, I slap your silly emotional posts into oblivion regularly. Would you let ole Joe grope your progeny like that?

Lol, you're just another one of the right's gullible idiots. You should stop sucking tRump off for 5 minutes and look around.

Why are you scared to be specific with anything you post?

There is no evidence Joe Biden is a pedophile. It is made up garbage being force fed to you along with all of the other crap you swallow.

Is that specific enough for you?

Lol
Senile Joe the perverted retard...

Only a fucking piece of shit would admire the guy...

View attachment 222583
Slow down, Doc, unless you were 100% behind Dr Ford's accusations against Kavanaugh. No innocent until proven guilty if it's a Democrat, huh? Baseless gum flapping, is all you've got; not even a MeToo'er saying she was touched.

Nope. Joe is a Pedo, the pics tell the story. Ford is a liar whose charges coupled with a complete lack of corroboration tell the story. Honey, I slap your silly emotional posts into oblivion regularly. Would you let ole Joe grope your progeny like that?

Lol, you're just another one of the right's gullible idiots. You should stop sucking tRump off for 5 minutes and look around.

There is no evidence Joe Biden is a pedophile. It is made up garbage being force fed to you along with all of the other crap you swallow.

When did I say he was a pedophile?

Link to your allegation.?

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

Just let me know if you are too stupid to know what that means.

Last edited:
I disagree with you and the pedophile, Joe.

Carry on
Stop lying. If pedophilia bothered you you wouldn't be a tRumpkin.

View attachment 222583
When you offer support to a child in public, it's not pedophilia.

When you sneak a peek in private, it's IS pedophilia.

Former Miss Teen USA Contestants Say Trump Walked in on Them Changing

Teen Beauty Queens: Trump Walked In On Us Changing

DpBGymuW4AI7bFG.jpg

Learn the difference.

There are times when you can believe Trump. Like when he boasts about sexual assault. Then you can believe what he says.

Sorry no, there is too much photographic evidence to support my accusation. Biden is quite open and his hands roam too freely. I'm not a Rump guy kid, you lose.

Let us never forget what Andrew Adler, editor of the Jewish Atlanta Times, had to say about Joe Biden....

Secret Service investigating Jewish newspaper column that discussed Obama assassination

Adler wrote that Israel could order a strike on Hezbollah and Hamas, or a strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.

A third option, he wrote, would be to "give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies - (THAT would be JOE BIDEN)."

Leaving no question about what he was suggesting, Adler went on:

"Yes, you read 'three' correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel's existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don't you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel's most inner circles? Another way of putting 'three' in perspective goes something like this: How far would you go to save a nation comprised of 7 million lives...Jews, Christians and Arabs alike?"

Adler later told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency that he will publish an apology. "I very much regret it," he said.

So let's get the record straight. The expectation of the Zionist editor of the AJT was that Joe Biden would allow the Mossad to assassinate Obama, lie to the American people about it, blame Iran, and start a US war with Iran over what he would know was a lie...

Joe Biden - totally sold out Zionist Traitor - a W and LBJ clone waiting to happen

That's the whole premise of the thread.

Do you not even know what you're commenting on?

Jesus you guys are dumb.

Jesus you guys are dumb.

Jesus you guys are dumb.
Case in point right there^

Although I will admit you at least know what the thread subject is, unlike that other moron.

Jesus you guys are dumb.

Although I will admit you at least know what the thread subject is, unlike that other moron.
Joe Biden is senile, He is most definitely perverted, And he is dumb as a fence post.

And anyone that admires the guy has shit for brains

Jesus you guys are dumb.

Joe Biden is senile, He is most definitely perverted, And he is dumb as a fence post.

Hilarious coming from a tRumpkin, the ultimate in low information voters.

Jesus you guys are dumb.

Crap is smarter than you, just submit

Jesus you guys are dumb.

Lol, says the moron who didn't even know the topic.

Sure he does, Pedo Joe is throwing stones while he lives in a glass house. I'm sure he and Michael Jackson would love to have a sleep over with young'uns.

Lol, because you are smarter than everyone.

#narcissism

Sure he does, Pedo Joe is throwing stones while he lives in a glass house. I'm sure he and Michael Jackson would love to have a sleep over with young'uns.
Oh, was it you who didn't know the topic?

My bad, you conservitards all look alike to me.

#narcissism
Not everyone, just most conservitards.

Lol
Says a Biden supporter… Vice pedophile in chief

You like being the middle man don't you?

#narcissism
Not everyone, just most conservitards.

Just stay away from my grand children and you'll be fine.

Forum List

Back