Crazy Uncle Joe Biden:Trump has debased American values & ceded global leadership to tyrants & thugs

Hilarious coming from a tRumpkin, the ultimate in low information voters.

Crap is smarter than you, just submit
Lol, says the moron who didn't even know the topic.

Sure he does, Pedo Joe is throwing stones while he lives in a glass house. I'm sure he and Michael Jackson would love to have a sleep over with young'uns.
Oh, was it you who didn't know the topic?

My bad, you conservitards all look alike to me.

You like being the middle man don't you?
Lol, you're really bad at this kid. Go home, come back when you've matured a bit.

I disagree with you and the pedophile, Joe.

Carry on

Calling anyone a Pedophile is a major rules violation, calling Joe Biden one without an ounce of evidence is a damn nastyt thing to do.

It seems the Fear has gotten to you, and all tactics are fair to keep the Federal Government under the power and control of a single ideology.

You're deplorable, in my honest and considered opinion.

Hilarious coming from a tRumpkin, the ultimate in low information voters.

Lol, because you are smarter than everyone.

#narcissism
Not everyone, just most conservitards.

Just stay away from my grand children and you'll be fine.
Lol, you better hope they have someone like me in their lives, 'Cause if they turn out like you they're fucked.

Sure he does, Pedo Joe is throwing stones while he lives in a glass house. I'm sure he and Michael Jackson would love to have a sleep over with young'uns.

Lol, you're really bad at this kid. Go home, come back when you've matured a bit.

Son I own you, it's no big deal...hell a kindergartener could own you.

Carry on

Calling anyone a Pedophile is a major rules violation, calling Joe Biden one without an ounce of evidence is a damn nastyt thing to do.

It seems the Fear has gotten to you, and all tactics are fair to keep the Federal Government under the power and control of a single ideology.

Biden is a pedo…..deal with it bitch.

Lol, because you are smarter than everyone.

#narcissism
Not everyone, just most conservitards.

Just stay away from my grand children and you'll be fine.
Lol, you better hope they have someone like me in their lives, 'Cause if they turn out like you they're fucked.

OOOO ouch...stop...it hurts.

Yeah... You still aren't there yet.

Keep swinging though kid.

Yeah... You still aren't there yet.

Keep swinging though kid.

I'm fine kid. Just stay away from my family and you will be too.

Democrats' Choice For 2020 Candidate So Far - They Are Listening To Me!

In 2016 the American people were completely fed up with career, self-serving, corrupt politicians, and Hillary Clinton personified everything they hated - which was all of this...and the Democrats gave their nomination to the one person who could NOT beat Donald Trump.

I have been saying for a while now that if the Democrats want to win in 2020 they need to pick someone who is not a criminal, who is not insane, and who at least SEEMS more like an average American.

That person for the Democrats, for now, is Joe Biden, every five family's crazy lovable uncle... slightly crazy, odd and eccentric not batshit crazy.

He's not a criminal self-serving bitter two-time loser like Hillary. He is not a fake Indian. He is not a criminal, a felon, a national security compromised, and doesn't collude with foreign spies and Russians, and he has never hired thugs to beat up Americans / political opponent supporters...

He's old as hell and out of touch with just about everyone in America, but he isn't Trump ... and he's not Hillary.

So far, the 2020 DNC nomination is Joe's to lose ... unless that crazy bitch finds a way to con or blackmail the DNC into screwing Joe, like they did Bernie in 2016, to GIVE her the nomination again.

:p

Carry on

You're a goofball, Wry. No fear on my end as I have no children. But, if I did, they wouldn't be hanging with "Uncle Joe".
Your opinion has no relevance, wry, not sure why you even brought that up.

Forum List

Back