Creationists' theory in detail

Aquinas asks, "Why are there rules?" And he concludes "There are rules because there is something beyond Nature that is a Rulegiver. And that is what everybody means by God."

And of course, Aquina's logical proofs have never been honestly refuted, some dishonest tards, like Dawkins, always have to 're-define' his definitions and then pretend they refuted the argument, never mind all they did was refute their own definitions of terms. They're about as 'rational' as Spanky and Alfalfa are over Darlene.

And you believe in a six thousand year old earth. 'nuff said...

It's common sense and observation. We know rocks crack and crumble in time due to weathering, chemical, and mechanical processes. Even with synthetic rock, cement, we see our concrete driveways crack and chip in years time. Thus, the fossil record nor the sedimentary rock layers can't be that old. Especially, if we have soft tissue inside them like dinosaur fossils. It's common sense, but those who claim long time Earth has gone bonkers.

The Earth is suppose to be billions of years old based on a meteor. That would've have experienced collisions in space. You even have a hypothesis of the Earth being hit by a large asteroid and destroying it in no time. If that's common sense and astrophysics, then we couldn't have millions and billions of years Earth.

stfu bond, you said you wouldn't post anymore, but you're back. And still saying the same bullshit that you always did. You didn't learn anything during your hiatus?

Tell me what you learned?

Haha. Can't take it? It's the truth. Common sense tells us that millions and billions of years has not happened on Earth yet. The universe and Earth go through so many changes that something catastrophic would have happened. The evidence is right in the mouths of those cowardly lowly atheists who are afraid of extinction by large asteroid.

I only took a break from this board. Learned that the smarter atheists have more sophisticated arguments which makes creationists realize they are even more hopeless. IOW, the smarter the atheist is, the more doomed they are. In your case, it's an after thought.

Moreover, atheists are usually wrong. They are always wrong about their religion unless the Lake of Fire is your desired destination.

No, you're absolutely wrong. period, full stop. Wow....

See what I mean? Your trivial assertions mean nothing. You and harmonica should get a room. Face it, the rocks and fossils would have crumbled and turned to dust. Thus, james bond has solved another case. What's next? Watching James Bond 18 sometime in 2020.
Dude, you don't exist anymore. You cowered out. You're meaningless....

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

that's all folks--that's all they have...
I constantly ask for details and that's what I get
no theory, nothing ...

God created the possibility to make theories. So you are able to make a theory about the creation of the heavens and worlds. Tell me what had happened 15 billion years ago. What are we a able to say about this not existing time - except there was nothing? Absolutelly nothing - no idea what to say else about this not-time, not-space, ... . How was the universe be able to come from this nothing - not existing 15 billion years ago - and started "suddenly" to be in a first plank-time?
How did God start?

What means "start" in this context? Starts the being who/which creates everything? Starts someone or something what/which/who created/creates/will create time and eternity?

STFU dude. You can't answer a simple question...

Dude, I put it up for a showdown. Nutting said.

I've already defeated you and made you quit.

I've defeated ding, though I still like him.

Your bruiser won't reply to Spartacus...

My fantasy baseball draft is in a few hours. Anybody into baseball?

Even though there may not be a season?

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing ...

God created the possibility to make theories. So you are able to make a theory about the creation of the heavens and worlds. Tell me what had happened 15 billion years ago. What are we a able to say about this not existing time - except there was nothing? Absolutelly nothing - no idea what to say else about this not-time, not-space, ... . How was the universe be able to come from this nothing - not existing 15 billion years ago - and started "suddenly" to be in a first plank-time?
How did God start?

What means "start" in this context? Starts the being who/which creates everything? Starts someone or something what/which/who created/creates/will create time and eternity?

You call "How did god start?" a simple question and my answer idiotic (in your words "dude")? Hmm ... ... ... When my ancestors sat around a campfire some thousand years ago someone - I guess it was the son of the thick lady - started to say: "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. ..." That's how god started: He created space, light (including energy and matter), form (structure) and time.

Your problem: You will not see this - or something what's comparable - in this words. Before to understand you'll have to understand. The reader of something constructs a world of "words" in his own head - but everyone is only able to use the own words for things someone understands on the own. A thought or message, which someone not understands or likes not to understand, falls easily into a nothing; falls easily out of the universe.

Last edited:
''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing ...

How did God start?

You call "How did god start?" a simple question and my answer idiotic (in your words "dude")? Hmm ... ... ... When my ancestors sat around a campfire some thousand years ago someone - I guess it was the son of the thick lady - started to say: "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. ..." That's how god started: He created space, light, form and time.

Seriously?

None of that came from Sumerian writings? 6000 years ago?

You played the telephone game. And believe in bullshit that makes people want to kill each other.

To all my sisters and brothers worldwide: Corona is not the end. We will win.

Last edited:
How did God start?

You call "How did god start?" a simple question and my answer idiotic (in your words "dude")? Hmm ... ... ... When my ancestors sat around a campfire some thousand years ago someone - I guess it was the son of the thick lady - started to say: "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. ..." That's how god started: He created space, light, form and time.

Seriously? ...

You don't listen and that's why you waste your life time. Think slower.

I think faster than you... and I do listen.

I'm good with my way, seems like you're not...

Natural forces such as plate tectonics, continental drift, uplift, etc., can explain deep oceans and mountains. There is no need to appeal to supernaturalism when naturalism provides answers.

That's creation science and it happens rapidly as we observe catastrophes today. There is nothing natural or supernatural that takes a million years to happen. Ofc, creation science would explain it and not the nonsensical long time, no origin, lack of detail, and ridiculous explanations of Satan's evolution.
Sure there is. It took 14 billion years for the universe to expand to it’s current size.

No it didn't. The rate of moon's recession tells us it's thousands of years.

Moreover, you can't adequately explain 95% of the universe so my theory is better.
The rate of the moons recession tells us the universe is only thousands of years?

no. Just no.

Even if the moon was kissing the Earth and started receding it still wouldn't be millions of years. Just more thousands. I have the evidence, you have nothing.

Furthermore, it's common sense. We can look at this historically and it's difficult to explain what happened 2500 years ago. Can you explain what happened 5000 years ago? 10,000? You didn't even know what happened in 70 AD and that was of great importance. Thus, the timeline that the evolutionists have of millions and billions of years of their important events is just impossible events they want their religion of no God to fulfill.

Natural forces such as plate tectonics, continental drift, uplift, etc., can explain deep oceans and mountains. There is no need to appeal to supernaturalism when naturalism provides answers.

That's creation science and it happens rapidly as we observe catastrophes today. There is nothing natural or supernatural that takes a million years to happen. Ofc, creation science would explain it and not the nonsensical long time, no origin, lack of detail, and ridiculous explanations of Satan's evolution.
Sure there is. It took 14 billion years for the universe to expand to it’s current size.

No it didn't. The rate of moon's recession tells us it's thousands of years.

Moreover, you can't adequately explain 95% of the universe so my theory is better.
Yes. I can actually.

No you can't with a straight face. We all know much of what you write is baloney. You know it. I know it. We all know it. Some people just like to pontificate.

Admit it, you can make up any story, make it sound credible, and none of use could explain what the 95% is since no one knows. I can't think of his name right now, but I met an Asian theoretical physicist who can explain the 95%. It's that he can't nor anyone can state for certain what it is. He certainly makes it sound credible.

Forum List

Back