Creationists' theory in detail

Natural forces such as plate tectonics, continental drift, uplift, etc., can explain deep oceans and mountains. There is no need to appeal to supernaturalism when naturalism provides answers.

That's creation science and it happens rapidly as we observe catastrophes today. There is nothing natural or supernatural that takes a million years to happen. Ofc, creation science would explain it and not the nonsensical long time, no origin, lack of detail, and ridiculous explanations of Satan's evolution.
Sure there is. It took 14 billion years for the universe to expand to it’s current size.

No it didn't. The rate of moon's recession tells us it's thousands of years.

Moreover, you can't adequately explain 95% of the universe so my theory is better.
The rate of the moons recession tells us the universe is only thousands of years?

no. Just no.

Even if the moon was kissing the Earth and started receding it still wouldn't be millions of years. Just more thousands. I have the evidence, you have nothing.

Furthermore, it's common sense. We can look at this historically and it's difficult to explain what happened 2500 years ago. Can you explain what happened 5000 years ago? 10,000? You didn't even know what happened in 70 AD and that was of great importance. Thus, the timeline that the evolutionists have of millions and billions of years of their important events is just impossible events they want their religion of no God to fulfill.
Thus, the timeline that the evolutionists have of millions and billions of years of their important events is just impossible events they want their religion of no God to fulfill.

the supernatural, metaphysical is real there is nothing in your book that explain them, evolution supports their existence and provides the means for an ability through understanding our capabilities to remain existent beyond our physiology that most certainly requires a state of accomplished purity than a subservient roll to a book.

They are one in the same.

I submit that you have never truly considered the possibility that God exists. You can prove me wrong by telling me what your perception of God is. Because that will demonstrate the level of your consideration. Mind you, you should limit your perception to what you can observe through nature and not what any specific religious text tells you. Because I am not asking you what religion thinks God is, I am asking you what you think God is.
I don't see them as being the same.

When asked about the creation of the universe, I tell people I'm an agnostic. What that means to me is that I don't know where our universe came from. Was it always here? Did a 'god' create it? I don't know so that makes me an agnostic.

When asked about my religion, I tell people I'm an atheist. I am 99.9999% certain that the God of the OT, NT, and all other gods, angels, demons, ghosts, leprechauns, etc are fiction.

No it didn't. The rate of moon's recession tells us it's thousands of years.

Moreover, you can't adequately explain 95% of the universe so my theory is better.
The rate of the moons recession tells us the universe is only thousands of years?

no. Just no.

Even if the moon was kissing the Earth and started receding it still wouldn't be millions of years. Just more thousands. I have the evidence, you have nothing.

Furthermore, it's common sense. We can look at this historically and it's difficult to explain what happened 2500 years ago. Can you explain what happened 5000 years ago? 10,000? You didn't even know what happened in 70 AD and that was of great importance. Thus, the timeline that the evolutionists have of millions and billions of years of their important events is just impossible events they want their religion of no God to fulfill.
Stop basing science on the Bible. There is no need. Stop reading the Bible literally. There is no need

You are speaking blasphemy to my ears. That qualifies you for the lowest levels of hell. 24/7 of constant burning pain.
Did you just condemn me to hell?

you aren’t God.

I just listed your qualifications.

If we were in S&T forum, one of the things a creation scientist cannot do is allow the opposition to throw out the Bible. It is like one's lifeline. It has become my lifeline. It truly is the basic instructions before leaving Earth. The way to read it is literally except for the prophecies. The latter is allegory and metaphor.

Hell is part created in the past and also a prophecy. The part created in the past was for Satan and his followers. A literal Lake of Fire of fire and sulfur. What we are to get after death is allegorical. Even the narrow gate and door of Jesus is metaphor. Yet, it is the way, the truth, and life and leads to the path. One may have to leave their backpack and belongings behind to enter (metaphor).

OTOH, you have no source. Nothing to back you up. What if the millions and billions of years was rendered pseudoscience? We know the steady state theory or eternal universe was. We know rocks and fossils won't last through weathering and such. You'll just change your theory again to fit evolution. Your lies can continue to evolve to fit whatever Satan and his Antibible has in store for you. Like I said, in your case I think you will be misled after death. We don't know the Tribulation holds for us. Jesus said to be ready, but we also know that it will come when we are not aware something like it could happen.

They are one in the same.

I submit that you have never truly considered the possibility that God exists. You can prove me wrong by telling me what your perception of God is. Because that will demonstrate the level of your consideration. Mind you, you should limit your perception to what you can observe through nature and not what any specific religious text tells you. Because I am not asking you what religion thinks God is, I am asking you what you think God is.
I don't see them as being the same.

When asked about the creation of the universe, I tell people I'm an agnostic. What that means to me is that I don't know where our universe came from. Was it always here? Did a 'god' create it? I don't know so that makes me an agnostic.

When asked about my religion, I tell people I'm an atheist. I am 99.9999% certain that the God of the OT, NT, and all other gods, angels, demons, ghosts, leprechauns, etc are fiction.
Right. Which is why you have never considered the possibility that God is the origin of existence.

you do realize that science literally tells us the universe was created from nothing, right?

I submit that you have never truly considered the possibility that God exists.
When I was 12 I first thought about the existence of the God I'd always been told about. I reasoned that if there were one God there would be one religion and since there was not, God was either evil or didn't exist. I applied Occam's Razor, even though I didn't know about it and decided on the no God option. I've never found any evidence to change my mind.

no. Just no.

Stop basing science on the Bible. There is no need. Stop reading the Bible literally. There is no need

You are speaking blasphemy to my ears. That qualifies you for the lowest levels of hell. 24/7 of constant burning pain.
Did you just condemn me to hell?

you aren’t God.

I just listed your qualifications.

If we were in S&T forum, one of the things a creation scientist cannot do is allow the opposition to throw out the Bible. It is like one's lifeline. It has become my lifeline. It truly is the basic instructions before leaving Earth. The way to read it is literally except for the prophecies. The latter is allegory and metaphor.

Hell is part created in the past and also a prophecy. The part created in the past was for Satan and his followers. A literal Lake of Fire of fire and sulfur. What we are to get after death is allegorical. Even the narrow gate and door of Jesus is metaphor. Yet, it is the way, the truth, and life and leads to the path. One may have to leave their backpack and belongings behind to enter (metaphor).

OTOH, you have no source. Nothing to back you up. What if the millions and billions of years was rendered pseudoscience? We know the steady state theory or eternal universe was. We know rocks and fossils won't last through weathering and such. You'll just change your theory again to fit evolution. Your lies can continue to evolve to fit whatever Satan and his Antibible has in store for you. Like I said, in your case I think you will be misled after death. We don't know the Tribulation holds for us. Jesus said to be ready, but we also know that it will come when we are not aware something like it could happen.
Again, you aren’t God. So stop condemning people to hell.

Your belief that the universe and everything in it were created 6000 years ago is delusional.

When I was 12 I first thought about the existence of the God I'd always been told about. I reasoned that if there were one God there would be one religion and since there was not, God was either evil or didn't exist. I applied Occam's Razor, even though I didn't know about it and decided on the no God option. I've never found any evidence to change my mind.
You aren’t 12 years old anymore and you have never given any serious consideration to it.

No chain of evidence proving 'evolution' is a fact, so no need to keep lying about that to school kids, either, but of course irrational 'rationalists' insist on it.
Proofs are for mathematicians. Evolution is a natural process, creation is a supernatural process. There are mechanisms proposed for evolution that conform to natural laws, no mechanisms are known for creationism beyond 'breathed life' or the like.

What a silly ass. There are absolutely no natural mechanisms that can possibly account for the existence of anything at all, least of all that of life.

There is absolutely no known natural law that requires all of life to be the product of a transformationally branching, evolutionary process of speciation from a common ancestry either. None!

People who talk like you are narrow-minded, slogan-spouting fools, unwittingly presuppossing naturalism as if naturalism were science and not the stuff of metaphysics.

The hypothetical, Darwinian extrapolation from adaptive radiation is neither observed nor observable. It rests on nothing more than the metaphysical presupposition of naturalism.

There is absolutely nothing observable that contradicts the potentiality that all of biological history is a systematic series of creative events of distinct kinds over geological time that are thereafter subject to a circularly limited range of adaptive radiation.
There are absolutely no natural mechanisms that can possibly account for the existence of anything at all, least of all that of life.

There is absolutely nothing observable that contradicts the potentiality that all of biological history is a systematic series of creative events of distinct kinds over geological time that are thereafter subject to a circularly limited range of adaptive radiation.

metaphysical transformations are readily observable and proof of the spiritual mechanisms employed to covey the required continuity.

upload_2020-3-22_11-5-53.jpeg

the transformation from one being to another is readily observable and the natural mechanism for the advancement in evolution through speciation that occurs similarly in a single instance from parent to offspring that continues unabated with only the new species as the physical example of the metaphysical transformation.

You aren’t 12 years old anymore and you have never given any serious consideration to it.
I was satisfied with my logic then, I'm still satisfied.

I mean seriously. If one knew that the universe was literally created from nothing and that the laws of nature predestined beings that know and create, it would be really hard not to wonder about the origin of existence.

I was satisfied with my logic then, I'm still satisfied.
You are satisfied with the logic of a 12 year old?

you do realize that science literally tells us the universe was created from nothing, right?
Incorrect. Science does not have an answer but that is not the same thing.
It’s pretty hard to be an agnostic and accept that the universe was created from nothing, isn’t it?
You say the universe was created from nothing. I don't know that and I don't believe you do either.

It’s pretty hard to be an agnostic and accept that the universe was created from nothing, isn’t it?
You say the universe was created from nothing. I don't know that and I don't believe you do either.
No. Science says that the universe was created from nothing.

Specifically, red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations, quantum mechanics, the First Law of Thermodynamics, the Second Law of Thermodynamics and Inflation Theory.

No chain of evidence proving 'evolution' is a fact, so no need to keep lying about that to school kids, either, but of course irrational 'rationalists' insist on it.
Proofs are for mathematicians. Evolution is a natural process, creation is a supernatural process. There are mechanisms proposed for evolution that conform to natural laws, no mechanisms are known for creationism beyond 'breathed life' or the like.
"Evolution is a natural process, creation is a supernatural process"

The quote above is a huge assumption.

"Evolution is a natural process, creation is a supernatural process"

The quote above is a huge assumption.
Which part?

So you agree that If you knew that the universe was literally created from nothing and that the laws of nature predestined beings that know and create, it would be really hard for you to not wonder about the origin of existence.

So what's keeping you from considering it?

Forum List

Back