Creationists' theory in detail

My favorite supertramp song is this:

I play that on the piano AND the uke. And the guitar.

I like give a little bit. I can halfway play it on the guitar.

Music is definitely not one of my talents. It does not come naturally but I can fool people with the songs I can play.

It’s kind of ironic that’s your favorite song.

Do you know the lyrics? The ones at the very beginning?

You know that what I say is the undisputed truth but you have to have things your own way.

Truth be told, I hate arguing about religion. I’d much rather be talking about how great God is.

We do? I don't believe you.

It's funny we end up talking about science in R&E and religion in S&T forums? I think it means that they are intertwined.

Do you believe evolution? Here's a website on evolution that you should check out and believe -- Evolution. It's all about science. Maybe that will help get your religious stuff together and stop asking stupid questions and start being less wrong.
You believe in a religion that says it's ok to massacre people that don't believe, in the hope that you survive. And bring those non believers to your religion, or kill them, tortuure them, or traffic them.

That's Christianity. That's not a good thing to believe in...
You believing that shit is as ridiculous as believing the earth is 6000 years old.

you should join the JW’s.
I only say the truth ding. It's you peeps that wish to deny the truth. For whatever reason makes you happy.
Well you are the one who claims he wouldn’t kill something that is evil, right?

So I question if you speak the truth or not.
Again, if you come here, like you once threatened you would,, fucking coward, it would be a different story. I'm ok with self defense. But otherwise, I would never hurt anything.

Your religion is evil. You cannot deny that
If you really believed that then you should start fire bombing churches.
I would not ever hurt anybody, except self-defense, so why would I ever do that?
Really? If you really believe something is evil then why wouldn’t you?
Not in a discussion dude. If you came over here, and started some shit with me? That's a different story.
Dude, if I thought something was evil, I think I’d have to do something about it.

I’m not the type to give evil a pass.

I don’t think you choose your words carefully enough. You should be more like the Toltec.

We do? I don't believe you.

It's funny we end up talking about science in R&E and religion in S&T forums? I think it means that they are intertwined.

Do you believe evolution? Here's a website on evolution that you should check out and believe -- Evolution. It's all about science. Maybe that will help get your religious stuff together and stop asking stupid questions and start being less wrong.
You believe in a religion that says it's ok to massacre people that don't believe, in the hope that you survive. And bring those non believers to your religion, or kill them, tortuure them, or traffic them.

That's Christianity. That's not a good thing to believe in...
You believing that shit is as ridiculous as believing the earth is 6000 years old.

you should join the JW’s.
I only say the truth ding. It's you peeps that wish to deny the truth. For whatever reason makes you happy.
Well you are the one who claims he wouldn’t kill something that is evil, right?

So I question if you speak the truth or not.
Again, if you come here, like you once threatened you would,, fucking coward, it would be a different story. I'm ok with self defense. But otherwise, I would never hurt anything.
Are you still beating that tired old drum?

I don’t telegraph my intentions. Get the sand out of your vagina.

You peeps want to go on believing in people-killing religions, then go right ahead!

Don't ever try to tell me that you're righteous and ethical.
Again, if you really believed that you would start fire bombing churches.

OK dude, you are turning on me again. I am done trusting you. You make no fucking sense.

What's up with turning against bond, and joining me, and then turning against me right after? What the fuck is wrong with you?!?

You joined the good side for a friggin minute.

I'm done with you ding. Never gonna trust you again. Asshole!

You peeps want to go on believing in people-killing religions, then go right ahead!

OK dude, you are turning on me again. I am done trusting you. You make no fucking sense.

What's up with turning against bond, and joining me, and then turning against me right after? What the fuck is wrong with you?!?

What are you? Bipolar?

You know that what I say is the undisputed truth but you have to have things your own way.

Yeah, they say the undisputed truth is that you're a back-stabbing asshole. You fuck!

I would not ever hurt anybody, except self-defense, so why would I ever do that?
Not in a discussion dude. If you came over here, and started some shit with me? That's a different story.
Dude, if I thought something was evil, I think I’d have to do something about it.

I don’t think you choose your words carefully enough. You should be more like the Toltec.
STFU, you are evil incarnate

I rarely agree with Bond, just as I rarely agree with you.

I have you pegged as a troll. It’s actually the nicest view I could have for you.

Yeah, they say the undisputed truth is that you're a back-stabbing asshole. You fuck!

I think it’s time for you to take your medicine.

What are you? Bipolar?
Nope, but you're a con man and a rat.

STFU, you are evil incarnate
What happened to you would only hurt someone that was trying to hurt you?

What are you? Bipolar?
Nope, but you're a con man and a rat.
Really? How so?

Forum List

Back