Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Loki i have to get ready for church and then some football.

Psa 14:1 (A psalm by David for the music leader.) Only a fool would say, "There is no God!" People like that are worthless; they are heartless and cruel and never do right.

Psa 53:1 To the Chief Musician on Mahalath. A contemplation. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They acted corruptly, and have worked out abominable wickedness; there is not one doing good.

Pro 14:16 A wise one fears and departs from evil, but the fool rages and is sure.

Isa 32:6 For the fool will speak folly, and his heart work iniquity, to practice hypocrisy and to speak error against Jehovah, to make the soul of the hungry empty, and he will take away the drink of the thirsty.

Isa 32:7 Also the weapons of the fool are evil; he thinks of wicked ways to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaks right.

Job 37:16 Do you know the balancing of the clouds, the wonderful works of Him who is perfect in knowledge?

Psa 9:1 To the Chief Musician. To die for the Son. A Psalm of David. I will praise You, O Jehovah, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.

Psa 28:5 Because they do not pay attention to the works of Jehovah and to the work of His hands, He shall destroy them and never build them up.

God don't think too highly of the ones who deny him and his works
100% SUPERSTITION.

You had better be right.

Psa 14:1 (A psalm by David for the music leader.) Only a fool would say, "There is no God!" People like that are worthless; they are heartless and cruel and never do right.

Psa 53:1 To the Chief Musician on Mahalath. A contemplation. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They acted corruptly, and have worked out abominable wickedness; there is not one doing good.

Pro 14:16 A wise one fears and departs from evil, but the fool rages and is sure.

Isa 32:6 For the fool will speak folly, and his heart work iniquity, to practice hypocrisy and to speak error against Jehovah, to make the soul of the hungry empty, and he will take away the drink of the thirsty.

Isa 32:7 Also the weapons of the fool are evil; he thinks of wicked ways to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaks right.

Job 37:16 Do you know the balancing of the clouds, the wonderful works of Him who is perfect in knowledge?

Psa 9:1 To the Chief Musician. To die for the Son. A Psalm of David. I will praise You, O Jehovah, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.

Psa 28:5 Because they do not pay attention to the works of Jehovah and to the work of His hands, He shall destroy them and never build them up.

100% SUPERSTITION.

32-Intelligent Biblical Designer

100% SUPERSTITION.

Here lets look at some more facts.

7-Refute Darwinism In 7-Seconds Flat

12-Winning the Lottery of Life

Named many verifiable evidences.
Link to it, retard!

Give me your best sale as to why your views are right and i am wrong.
You continue to pretend that the application of VALID logic to verifiable evidence is insufficiently different from making up something from nothing and applying logical fallacies to rationalize lack of intellectual rigor; so that the two are the same.

The difference IS significant, and YOUR SUPERSTITIONS ARE NOT SCIENCE!
sciencevscreationismjd7.gif

My position is the result of valid logic applied to the verifiable evidence. All the verifiable evidence supports my position--ALL of the verifiable evidence; AND, consistent with VALID logic, my position DOES NOT EXCLUDE an intelligent agency responsible for the universe as we perceive it.

In short, my position is FULLY CONSISTENT with the verifiable evidence and the application of valid logic to that evidence.
edge.jpg

Your "Bible Creation" position, OTOH, is entirely imaginary. You continue to affirm (ad nauseam) that solely by the virtue of simply imagining this "God" thing of yours--and all of its attributes, abilities, and deeds--and simply believing they are all real, you have valid reasons to assert all of it as valid facts of reality.

You have this preconceived "Creator" or "Designer" or "God" of yours, who you assert is "proof" of creation; and you assert "creation" as "proof" of this preconceived "Creator" or "Designer" or "God" of yours.
circular-reasoning+4.jpg
It's all Begging-the-Question.

EVERY "evidence" you bring to rationalize this fallacious assertion of yours also suffers from this same logical fallacy; in order to accept this "evidence of creation" you must FIRST accept the validity of this "Creator" of yours.
science_creationism.jpg
You validate evidence against your conclusion rather than validating your conclusion against evidence; rather than applying valid logic to verifiable evidence to reach your conclusion, you bring your conclusion to the table as if already valid, and then seek (question-begging) "evidence" to support your conclusion.

You keep saying [this thing or that] was "created," which "proves" the existence of this "Creator" of yours, but that's just asserting invalid logic.

Your position, ENTIRELY BASELESS in verifiable evidence and/or valid logic, EXCLUDES for no INTELLECTUALLY VALID reason EVERY explanation that does not assert this preconceived "Creator" or "Designer" or "God" of yours. The entirety of your superstitious "theory" is based upon invalid logic and denial of reality ... making it entirely intellectually invalid.

This is not about you simply having your facts wrong YWC; it's not that you're simply ignorant, having no idea what others are talking about or what you are talking about; YOU are wrong. Your thinking is INVALID; your conclusions are INVALID; your intellectual paradigm--where your beliefs are validated against your belief that they are valid--is INVALID.

truth_in_ad.jpg

Seriously. If asserting the existence of this "God" of yours is valid in actual objective reality, why is it that you simply cannot put together verifiable evidence AND valid logic to validate your assertion?

What's up with that?

100% SUPERSTITION.

32-Intelligent Biblical Designer
I have already addressed this specifically, the first time you presented it. "Creation Science" is not science.

Link to it, retard!

You continue to pretend that the application of VALID logic to verifiable evidence is insufficiently different from making up something from nothing and applying logical fallacies to rationalize lack of intellectual rigor; so that the two are the same.

My position is the result of valid logic applied to the verifiable evidence. All the verifiable evidence supports my position--ALL of the verifiable evidence; AND, consistent with VALID logic, my position DOES NOT EXCLUDE an intelligent agency responsible for the universe as we perceive it.

In short, my position is FULLY CONSISTENT with the verifiable evidence and the application of valid logic to that evidence.
edge.jpg

Your "Bible Creation" position, OTOH, is entirely imaginary. You continue to affirm (ad nauseam) that solely by the virtue of simply imagining this "God" thing of yours--and all of its attributes, abilities, and deeds--and simply believing they are all real, you have valid reasons to assert all of it as valid facts of reality.

You have this preconceived "Creator" or "Designer" or "God" of yours, who you assert is "proof" of creation; and you assert "creation" as "proof" of this preconceived "Creator" or "Designer" or "God" of yours.
circular-reasoning+4.jpg

EVERY "evidence" you bring to rationalize this fallacious assertion of yours also suffers from this same logical fallacy; in order to accept this "evidence of creation" you must FIRST accept the validity of this "Creator" of yours.
science_creationism.jpg
You validate evidence against your conclusion rather than validating your conclusion against evidence; rather than applying valid logic to verifiable evidence to reach your conclusion, you bring your conclusion to the table as if already valid, and then seek (question-begging) "evidence" to support your conclusion.

You keep saying [this thing or that] was "created," which "proves" the existence of this "Creator" of yours, but that's just asserting invalid logic.

Your position, ENTIRELY BASELESS in verifiable evidence and/or valid logic, EXCLUDES for no INTELLECTUALLY VALID reason EVERY explanation that does not assert this preconceived "Creator" or "Designer" or "God" of yours. The entirety of your superstitious "theory" is based upon invalid logic and denial of reality ... making it entirely intellectually invalid.

This is not about you simply having your facts wrong YWC; it's not that you're simply ignorant, having no idea what others are talking about or what you are talking about; YOU are wrong. Your thinking is INVALID; your conclusions are INVALID; your intellectual paradigm--where your beliefs are validated against your belief that they are valid--is INVALID.

truth_in_ad.jpg

Seriously. If asserting the existence of this "God" of yours is valid in actual objective reality, why is it that you simply cannot put together verifiable evidence AND valid logic to validate your assertion?

What's up with that?

Show what is invalid.

Saying something is invalid is different from showing it is invalid.

Those videos show the imagination at work on your side.

100% SUPERSTITION.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RnygS7opCA"]Refuting the Above Superstitious Retard[/ame]
I have already addressed this specifically, the first time you presented it. "Creation Science" is not science.

edge.jpg

circular-reasoning+4.jpg

science_creationism.jpg

truth_in_ad.jpg

What's up with that?

Show what is invalid.
I did.

Saying something is invalid is different from showing it is invalid.
I know this. That is why EVERY SINGLE TIME I make a claim, I demonstrate it's validity with verifiable evidence and valid logic.

Those videos show the imagination at work on your side.
No. They are examples of fallacious reasoning and your lack of intellectual integrity.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RnygS7opCA"]Refuting the Above Superstitious Retard[/ame]

You were wrong then too.
Yet you cannot demonstrate I was wrong with valid logic applied to verifiable evidence.

What's up with that?

Really ?

Do real scientists believe in Creation?
The assertion that scientists can believe in "Creation" does NOT refute the assertion that "Creation Science" is not science.

Wrong,they believe in creation because there evidence to suggest many things didn't happen by chance, that intent was necessary for something to come into existence.

Refuting the Above Superstitious Retard

You were wrong then too.
Yet you cannot demonstrate I was wrong with valid logic applied to verifiable evidence.

What's up with that?

You have given no valid logic and evidence that supports that valid logic, That contrtadicts my valid logic and evidence. You have also not given valid evidence to support your valid logic concerning what you believe.

What's up with that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back