Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope the smartest person in the world today is not hawking it's a woman named Marilyn Mach vos Savant. Her I.Q. is 220. She is married to the man that designed the artificial heart.

Personally I feel sorry for hawking because of his condition but he has accomplished nothing. He is glorified because of his condition and an atheist and his study of black holes and he supposedly discovered black holes leak matter putting into doubt whether black holes are what they were once thought to be. The science community can't agree whether black holes even exist.

I feel hawking has taken too many drugs for his condition.

I am pretty confident that a)there is no definitive way to determine the smartest person and b)even if there were, it would be pretty much impossible to test all of the world's population to find them.

I wonder what you consider to be accomplishments that Hawkings has done none of them. Even if you disagree with his conclusions or beliefs, that doesn't mean he has accomplished nothing.

I just don't put hawking in the same category as an Einstein,Mendel or Newton.

Well as we know of I named the smartest person known. I wonder why hawking said whoever brags about an I.Q. is a loser. I guess that is because he was hit with a 12 year old maybe having a Higher I.Q. then himself. But he won't take the test.

Tell me his accomplishments then if you want to put this guy on high ?

IQ is neither a definitive number (you can get different IQ numbers from the same person depending on different factors) nor a true measurement of intelligence.

I am pretty confident that a)there is no definitive way to determine the smartest person and b)even if there were, it would be pretty much impossible to test all of the world's population to find them.

I wonder what you consider to be accomplishments that Hawkings has done none of them. Even if you disagree with his conclusions or beliefs, that doesn't mean he has accomplished nothing.

Well as we know of I named the smartest person known. I wonder why hawking said whoever brags about an I.Q. is a loser. I guess that is because he was hit with a 12 year old maybe having a Higher I.Q. then himself. But he won't take the test.

IQ is neither a definitive number (you can get different IQ numbers from the same person depending on different factors) nor a true measurement of intelligence.

That is true but she kept taking tests and the her I.Q. kept getting higher and higher.

By the way huggy none of these intelligent people can prove or disprove God's existence so what is your point ?

You are so bitter about God you remind me of a Dawkins or Hawking student mainly because of their atheistic views.

It just pisses you off to think intelliget people believe in creation doesn't it ?

Not really. At least not for that reason. No honest reflection of what it all means if anything disturbs me in the slightest. You mistakenly substitute my devout hatred for the mindless zombie-like montra of the "believers" that have nothing but self righteous indignation ..even more a violent hatred of non believers that do not conform to thier misguided faith.

My feelings towards the walking dead is more generated out of self preservation and a vendetta for what they have perpetrated on my fellow human beings over the centuries and beyond that. I have no less hatred for the Romans and Greeks and those before them that persecuted and murdered the thoughts and lives of the free thinkers of those ages.

The genisis of my thoughts on what we are doesn't attempt to destroy us... all religion is evil at conception and deed and does harm to free thinkers by increments or outright butchery. I do not cower to this threat. I claim my right to my mental and physical space with a clear warning that trespassing on my ground has consequences equal to and with preparation to overcome and vanquish anything the mindless believers can come up with. I am willing ..no happy..to fight fire with fire and whatever advantage makes me the one left standing.

Angry? I would much rather lay on a hammock in the Mexican Pacific sipping a margaurita being massaged by a native beauty with no evil thoughts whatsoever but that isn't the hand we have been dealt is it.

That is true but she kept taking tests and the her I.Q. kept getting higher and higher.

Oh, I don't doubt that IQ can be a decent indicator of general intelligence, and therefor the woman is truly smart. It's just a very inexact measurement, at best, which makes it not very authoritative when trying to determine the smartest person (ignoring my other point about the inability to test everyone).

One of the most effective indicators of intelligence:

Belief in:

creationism = ignorance
evolution = intelligence

Your posts = ignorance.

Since you insist can you point out any trait in humans that came from a mutation and prove it ? and of course you need to prove that this trait did not already exist in the gene pool.

Come evolutionist prove your intelligence.

Belief in:

creationism = ignorance
evolution = intelligence

Your posts = ignorance.

Since you insist can you point out any trait in humans that came from a mutation and prove it ? and of course you need to prove that this trait did not already exist in the gene pool.

Got to give it up for your tenacity :clap: a tough nut you are but as with all hard shelled fruit you will crack and open up to the truth. :lol:

Belief in:

creationism = ignorance
evolution = intelligence

Your posts = ignorance.

Got to give it up for your tenacity :clap: a tough nut you are but as with all hard shelled fruit you will crack and open up to the truth. :lol:

No Huggy,I once shared some of your views but I was able to question those views and did not like the answers and eventually realized how wrong I was.

Many theories rely on assumptions lacking empirical evidence some just make more sense through deductive reasoning. That is why I believe in a designer.

What you perceive as reality is nothing really more than a vivid dream that you perceive as being "real." You created it all. There's a signpost up ahead, next stop, The Twilight Zone...

I guess if you smoke enough doobies you can look at it that way, No drugs here though.

What you perceive as reality is nothing really more than a vivid dream that you perceive as being "real." You created it all. There's a signpost up ahead, next stop, The Twilight Zone...

I guess if you smoke enough doobies you can look at it that way, No drugs here though.

Weed isn't a drug it's a plant, which has never killed anyone unlike Aspirin and alcohol. In most religious and metaphysical belief systems once researched and interpreted more properly than what you've likely been told, the cannabis is the Goddess, Venus, whose color is green, the shiva, the sativa. :) In Christianity she would be the Tree of Life and the Virgin Mary Jane, and the oil they talk about using in private. :eusa_pray:

Go check out some string theory and quantum physics concepts... I think there's a book called "The Holographic Universe" as well that might be good.

Weed isn't a drug it's a plant, which has never killed anyone unlike Aspirin and alcohol. In most religious and metaphysical belief systems once researched and interpreted more properly than what you've likely been told, the cannabis is the Goddess, Venus, whose color is green, the shiva, the sativa. :) In Christianity she would be the Tree of Life and the Virgin Mary Jane, and the oil they talk about using in private. :eusa_pray:

Go check out some string theory and quantum physics concepts... I think there's a book called "The Holographic Universe" as well that might be good.

I've never understood why people say this. What does being a plant have to do with whether or not marijuana is a drug? What is the definition of drug that does not include plants?

I've never understood why people say this. What does being a plant have to do with whether or not marijuana is a drug? What is the definition of drug that does not include plants?

Synthetic.

Marijuana is one of the most beneficial plants on the planet. If one were a creationist they'd have to ask themselves "was god wrong?" in making marijuana... did he screw up and forget to put up his stash? :lol:

Synthetic.

I don't think something must be synthetic to be a drug.

Marijuana is one of the most beneficial plants on the planet. If one were a creationist they'd have to ask themselves "was god wrong?" in making marijuana... did he screw up and forget to put up his stash? :lol:

Whether Marijuana is one of the most beneficial plants is open to debate. :)

Whether Marijuana is one of the most beneficial plants is open to debate. :)

Not rlly... :lol:

Attachments

• $hemp_uses.gif
    $hemp_uses.gif
    69.3 KB · Views: 30
Knowing how to write a thesis does not make anyone "among the brightest". There are more PHD's than millionaires. Would you say millionaires are among the richest people on the planet?

Rather than start with the mediocre intellects why not start at or near the top and count the top one hundred of the brightest minds and investigate how many of them believe in god?

Are these scientist impressive enough for you Huggy ? Oh and do watch the video of DR. Collins on the same page.

Famous Scientists Who Believed in God

Not very many "sciences" prepare even the brightest for coming to grips with a serious discussion of the possibility or existance of a god. I would have to narrow the search to the top 100 brains that have the best information involving the abilities atributed to "god" such as all of tha claims of the bible...the creation or beginning of life..the creation or beginning of the universe...stuff like that. The top minds in anthropology, bilology..astro and molecular physisits.. theoreticists People like Hawking..

PS..studying the religious dogma like the "bible"...etc..is not science.

This whole put up or shut up thing is amusing to me. This re-enforces my belief in the arrogoance of Darwinists who think that they are so smart and only stupid, un-educated people still believe in God. Nothing is more aggravating to me than ignorant people who are arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back