Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
still trying to rationlize your ass beating....
did you check with the mods about this alleged banning?
if you didn't your making false accusations and talking out your ass.
since you do that all the time, it's no suprise.

It appears you didn't read any of my posts. In my belief system, anyone that assumes a false identity could be said to be lying. If you are okay with that, then feel free to come to Hollie/Rugged Touch's defense. However, your assertion that I took a beating is based on your skewed perception of the argument. If you were looking at this objectively, you would see that Hollie hasn't ever presented an argument here.
FROM AN OBJECTIVE OBSERVER YOU APPEAR TO BE WHINY BITCH WHO has no dignity.
your belife system is invaild as it serves only you and has no basis in reality.

Daws did you see that picture of UR ? he hardly strikes me as the person in your incompetent way of describing him.

Thrown back in my face? I don't think so!!! I was dead right. Hollie is attracted to women!!! Because Hollie is a man. Did you miss that? Funny thing, he never responded to my accusation because my guess he is banned from this website, and re-signed in as a female to avoid detection. Be careful who you align yourself with.

It appears you didn't read any of my posts. In my belief system, anyone that assumes a false identity could be said to be lying. If you are okay with that, then feel free to come to Hollie/Rugged Touch's defense. However, your assertion that I took a beating is based on your skewed perception of the argument. If you were looking at this objectively, you would see that Hollie hasn't ever presented an argument here.
As usual, your focus is on me and how your existence is influenced by that.

Your difficulty is being confronted with evidence I supplied to you demonstrating a natural causation for a completely natural world. That conflicts with your rigid worship of an alleged "holy book" which you are incapable of defending.

Oh but Daws, I could not have attened the college I did if I failed High school.
there's no proof you attended college just you assertion.

That is true, but you don't recognize my college biology I have tried discussing with you concerning,genetics and mutations.

There is evidence, lot's of it, concerning mutations and genetics.

Harun Yahya is hardly a reliable source for the study of biology.

another dodge .
when you post something not based on your intentional miss interpretation of genetics and mutation you might have a response.
why is it you miss the most obvious evidence to why your misinformation is overlooked?

as to this:"Still no real rebuttal just your copy and paste rhetoric or conjecture."ywc

people who live in glass petri dishes ....

YWC had to make one of his world famous hubris ridden false declarations!

Like you said to UR please point out these misinterpretation's of mutations and genetics otherwise you are talking out your Butt ,not that I think UR is doing anything of the sort.
no need to, what part of all do you not understand.
may be this will be easier: you have manufactured a false premise based on you inability to separate fact from belief.
the answer to your why mutation can't do...statements
is simple! MUTATION WORKS in spite of all the faith based imaginary road blocks you and your creationist cronies try to manufacture.
YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF ANY OTHER CAUSE.
OR "when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." S.H.

Interesting quote. When does improbable become impossible? To put it another way, how atomically small do the odds have to become before something becomes impossible. In calculus, even though we can never get to a number, we can get so infinitesimallly close we can go ahead and say we are there. Doesn't this apply in probability equations as well? So basically what I'm really saying is it is impossible that DNA self assembled.

Like you said to UR please point out these misinterpretation's of mutations and genetics otherwise you are talking out your Butt ,not that I think UR is doing anything of the sort.
may be this will be easier: you have manufactured a false premise based on you inability to separate fact from belief.
is simple! MUTATION WORKS in spite of all the faith based imaginary road blocks you and your creationist cronies try to manufacture.
OR "when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." S.H.

Interesting quote. When does improbable become impossible? To put it another way, how atomically small do the odds have to become before something becomes impossible. In calculus, even though we can never get to a number, we can get so infinitesimallly close we can go ahead and say we are there. Doesn't this apply in probability equations as well? So basically what I'm really saying is it is impossible that DNA self assembled.

Except that how do you determine the probability for such an event?

your belife system is invaild as it serves only you and has no basis in reality.

This is an Ad Hominem attack and doesn't address the real issues or evidence.

Daws did you see that picture of UR ? he hardly strikes me as the person in your incompetent way of describing him.
how he strikes you is ironic in the extreme, a character judgment from you has no validity as you have the same tenuous grip on reality he does.
Ted Bundy and Jeffery Daimler were good looking guys too!
incompetent? rude.. yes .....inelegant....maybe...... incompetent no. I said what I meant the way I wanted to say it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1--tP49mOoE]DNA by Design: "Doing the Math" - YouTube[/ame]

Oh but Daws, I could not have attened the college I did if I failed High school.
there's no proof you attended college just you assertion.

That is true, but you don't recognize my college biology I have tried discussing with you concerning,genetics and mutations.

There is evidence, lot's of it, concerning mutations and genetics.
yes there is .
you have not tried to discuss anything .
what you have done however, is to push an agenda by intentionally mis representing your knowledge. you are willfully ignorant of the difference.

both.my previous answer stands

Dodge !!!!
hey asshat, how could my answer be a dodge when the fact is mutations do both or nothing at all.

We have many examples of detrimental mutations in the human race. Where are all the positive ones? With 7 Billion people on the planet you think you could come up with a few? Once again, we are left with that empty feeling that evolution isn't real science. You can't do scientific experiments to substantiate your evolutionary claims. Yet, you cling to the TOE, not because of the science, but because of your materialistic religion.

since self assembled is a misnomer I'd say yes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1--tP49mOoE]DNA by Design: "Doing the Math" - YouTube[/ame]
MORe ID bullshit!

Dodge !!!!
hey asshat, how could my answer be a dodge when the fact is mutations do both or nothing at all.

We have many examples of detrimental mutations in the human race. Where are all the positive ones? With 7 Billion people on the planet you think you could come up with a few? Once again, we are left with that empty feeling that evolution isn't real science. You can't do scientific experiments to substantiate your evolutionary claims. Yet, you cling to the TOE, not because of the science, but because of your materialistic religion.
best non answer ever!

Last edited:

best non answer ever!

On your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back