Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clueless. The courts have protected the school system from science loathing fundie Christians attempting to force Christianity into public education.

Where will those judges be when the Almighty returns ? Satans pawns is what the judges are.

Coercion and intimidation by way of empty threats is precisely what humanity does not need.

There really is a certain pathology shared among you and the other fundie wherein you use your angry gods in flaccid attempts to frighten people. Your desire to do that underlies an illness.

You may be able frighten children and the gullible with your threats but they are clearly not going to be a part of the school system.

By your ignorance you and the Judges have nothing to worry about.

Where will those judges be when the Almighty returns ? Satans pawns is what the judges are.

Coercion and intimidation by way of empty threats is precisely what humanity does not need.

There really is a certain pathology shared among you and the other fundie wherein you use your angry gods in flaccid attempts to frighten people. Your desire to do that underlies an illness.

You may be able frighten children and the gullible with your threats but they are clearly not going to be a part of the school system.

By your ignorance you and the Judges have nothing to worry about.

You're lacking the ability to function in the rational world. Obviously you missed it, so to help clear your confusion, the courts have consistently maintained that teaching Christian theology in the public school system is a violation of constitutional law.

You can float all the silly conspiracy theories you wish - creationism is simply a front for Christian theology. That is not allowed in the public schools.

Here - have a cookie.

Both creationism and ID infer a designer...
Correction: "Both creationism and ID PRESUME a designer..."

Sure they do. It's not CONCLUSIVE evidence, but there is indeed evidence that a designer was not needed.

First, "proof" is NOT the standard applied--verifiable evidence and/or valid logic is the standard applied.

Secondly, there is no evidence, that is validated with even BASIC intellectual rigor, that petitions for the existence of this designer that creationism and intelligent-design PRESUMES.

We don't! We apply the exact same standard for both! EXACTLY the same.

In contrast, no evidence (of an intellectually rigorous nature) OR "proof" was required for you to hold your belief in the existence of this "designer" you posit--yet you demand "proof" (i.e.; conclusive and irrefutable evidence) for refuting your assertion of this "designer"--as if it should be considered valid in the first place. You (as typical of creationists and intelligent-design promoters) hold "materialism" or "naturalism" or "Darwinism" to an ENTIRELY different standard than you hold your own PREASSUMPTION.

Why is that? Why do YOU require a higher standard from "naturalism" than you do for this "designer" of yours and creationism?

Anyone who looks at the evidence knows complexity is the result of intelligence.
This is just presumptive nonsense. It is a point that has been refuted a thousand times.

For the same reasons you've refused to address where the "life" of your "creator" came from, I predict that you'll just as resolutely refuse to address where the intelligence that accounts for the "complexity" of your designer came from.

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"--Douglas Adams​

Right,evolutionist infer natural processes are responsible for life but they lack evidence, The rest of your post is not worthy of a response.

Why not perform your usual tactic of threatening people of dire consequences when jay-zus returns.

Your appalling lack of education in the biological and natural sciences is your own failing.

You can't be serious :lol:

It's true. You and the other fundie are clearly lacking when it comes to available knowledge of science.

What causes a mutation hollie ? what causes the mutation to spread through the population ? Give me an example of mistakes upon mistakes making things better ? Hollie why are there mechanisms trying to correct these mistakes called mutations ?

How can codons be affected according to your theory ? what do I mean by codons being affected ?

Do deletion mutations aid in evolution ?

Insertion mutations how do they aid in evolution ?

Correction: "Both creationism and ID PRESUME a designer..."

Sure they do. It's not CONCLUSIVE evidence, but there is indeed evidence that a designer was not needed.

First, "proof" is NOT the standard applied--verifiable evidence and/or valid logic is the standard applied.

Secondly, there is no evidence, that is validated with even BASIC intellectual rigor, that petitions for the existence of this designer that creationism and intelligent-design PRESUMES.

We don't! We apply the exact same standard for both! EXACTLY the same.

In contrast, no evidence (of an intellectually rigorous nature) OR "proof" was required for you to hold your belief in the existence of this "designer" you posit--yet you demand "proof" (i.e.; conclusive and irrefutable evidence) for refuting your assertion of this "designer"--as if it should be considered valid in the first place. You (as typical of creationists and intelligent-design promoters) hold "materialism" or "naturalism" or "Darwinism" to an ENTIRELY different standard than you hold your own PREASSUMPTION.

Why is that? Why do YOU require a higher standard from "naturalism" than you do for this "designer" of yours and creationism?

This is just presumptive nonsense. It is a point that has been refuted a thousand times.

For the same reasons you've refused to address where the "life" of your "creator" came from, I predict that you'll just as resolutely refuse to address where the intelligence that accounts for the "complexity" of your designer came from.

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"--Douglas Adams​

Right,evolutionist infer natural processes are responsible for life but they lack evidence, The rest of your post is not worthy of a response.

Why not perform your usual tactic of threatening people of dire consequences when jay-zus returns.

Don't need to your mind is made up.

You can't be serious :lol:

It's true. You and the other fundie are clearly lacking when it comes to available knowledge of science.

What causes a mutation hollie ? what causes the mutation to spread through the population ? Give me an example of mistakes upon mistakes making things better ? Hollie why are there mechanisms trying to correct these mistakes called mutations ?

How can codons be affected according to your theory ? what do I mean by codons being affected ?

All the above has been addressed previously.

Are you somehow under the impression that hey-Zeus is going to make you a General Field Marshall in charge of whacking people with your bible?

Are you somehow under the impression that hey-Zeus is going to make you a General Field Marshall in charge of whacking people with your bible?

You are an ignorant liar. I know your theory better then you do. I am waiting for your answer so i can expose your BS answers.

Honestly I don't think you can answer my questions,you are a troll.

What do these mutations have in common hollie ? Come on now you supposedly know science and we are ignorant of science as you claim.

Poor Hollie,you don't have a clue do you ? You can't copy and paste answers for these questions Hollie because you can only answer these questions if you actually ever taken a college genetics class and worked in a lab as I did.

You are an ignorant liar. I know your theory better then you do. I am waiting for your answer so i can expose your BS answers.

Honestly I don't think you can answer my questions,you are a troll.

The "angry fundie" thing is cute but getting old. As far as you knowing theory, you have demonstrated a definite lack of ability to write with any intelligence on matters of science ir biology.

I challenge your buddies daws and loki to answer my questions since you can't.

Your "questions" are typically nonsensical cut and paste that you acquire from Harun Yahya or other websites. As I've noted many times before, you have a propensity for cutting and pasting material you don't understand and are unable to defend. No one is under any obligation to "refute" your endless cutting and pasting.

Poor Hollie,you don't have a clue do you ? You can't copy and paste answers for these questions Hollie because you can only answer these questions if you actually ever taken a college genetics class and worked in a lab as I did.

You give yourself credit for things we have no reason to believe you have a background in.

It's just a shame that you continually sidestep from addressing the issues presented to you. Then again, you're a cut and paster who, absent any ability to address questions on your own, needs to scour Harun Yahya for responses.

What do these mutations have in common hollie ? Come on now you supposedly know science and we are ignorant of science as you claim.
Why would your gods design something in such an incompetent fashion?

More to the point, we are left with quite a dilemma if we're to accept that your gods designed cells that either were the result of incompetent design or were intentionally designed to fail.

Do your gods have a twisted sense of humor?

I note that you fail to identify it though. Why is that cupcake?

Nice follow-up with a bullshit unsubstantiated accusation. BRAVO! RETARD!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

And yours was substantiated???
Yes. I note that mine is also not contested.

Loki, you're a legend in your own mind. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
What are you talking about?

I also note that you continue to fail to identify the faulty preassumption that you allege evolution is based upon. Why is that cupcake?

Your memory must be failing. I posted that pages back regarding the myth of fitness and lack of consensus on what it even is. It definitely can't be verified via the scientific method. You went on from there with some ad hominem attacks and avoided addressing the salient points of the argument.

Your appalling lack of education in the biological and natural sciences is your own failing.

Omigosh! I just about fell out of my chair laughing at this comment. And just what is your background manhand (rugged touch)???

Cue Loki's cricket chirping picture doublesized!!!

It is difficult to help you learn that there is a vast library of science to explore and discover. One of the difficulties shared by fundie creationists is their inability and unwillingness to see anything beyond their angry gods.

There is really no countering argument to be made that the best tools we have to explore our natural world are evidence and reason. And starting with evidence, we have direct observational evidence that there are such things as natural forces in the universe, chemical and biological mechanisms and methods available to demonstrate and examine those elements. In contrast, we have absolutely no direct observational evidence that there is such a thing as "gods." And this is how we begin to separate fact from fundie religious claims.

Biological evolution (Darwinian or otherwise) presumes the existence of life, and it does not matter what the source of that life might be. It could be abiogenesis or some other biological mechanism we don't yet understand. Evolution studies what has occurred to life in the subsequent 3+ billion years of its existence. It explains the origin and diversity of species, not the origin of life. To pretend that evolution's status as a rigorous science depends on a prior solution to the problem of abiogenesis is the equivalent of insisting that orbital mechanics is not scientific until we have a prior solution to the issues regarding quantum mechanics. Planets still orbit their respective suns in a way that is rigorously understood, even though we do not yet fully understand the behavior of subatomic particles. And humans still evolved from a common ancestor, even though we do not fully understand the origin of the first organism.

Let me say it REAAAAALLLLL SLOOOOOWWWW so you can understand you dimwit, what is your personal background regarding science? What education or training do you have to qualify you to make such statements? Do you think folks are so stupid on here that they don't notice your continual asinine responses that don't have anything to do with the topics at hand?

Last edited:
Pay attention DarK Ager and you may learn something.

Judge rules against ‘intelligent design’

‘Religious alternative’ to evolution barred from public-school science classes

Judge rules against

The above is just one of many instances where ancient fears and superstitions promoted by fundie christians under the guise and false label of ID have been exposed as fraud.

Newsflash manhands!!! There is a long record of English and American History that still exists even though like everything else, you choose to ignore it. Hey, if it doesn't exist in Hollie's world, then it doesn't exist, right cupcake?
What you're having difficulty with is being held accountable for Christian creationist lies. Courts have consistently held that Christian creationism is nothing more than an attempt by zealots such as yourself to impose Christian theology into the school system. Your flailing about with silly claims that your religious beliefs meet the same standards of evidence that science meets is pointless. No one is saying you're prevented from believing in a 6000 year old earth, or that humans roamed around with dinosaurs, or that gods and demons inhabit your lurid fantasy world. You're just prevented from imposing those Dark Age superstitions on public school kids.

It's just a fact that separation of church and state is a founding tenet of this nation. Christian theology has no place in the public school system. And in spite of your lies to the contrary, Christian creationism is nothing more than an attempt to force christianity on the school system.

EPIC FAIL. Your response is totally irrelevant to my statement.

How is that ? language,technology,science was developed how ?
that's were not was...speaking of dumb downed

Simple question daws which you and the fundie refuse to awnswer ,why ?

Daws buys into Loki's world of 43 "might haves" and "could haves". There's no arguing against their fairy tales apparently.

But just so you can understand and believe, let me rephrase things so you and Loki can view it as "real" Science. An Intelligent Designer might have been responsible for the big bang. The Creator could have visited the planet recently to tweak the dna of Homo Sapien. See? Now ID Theory is a fact just like Evolution.

You see cupcake, you can guess all you want about what "might have" happened in the distant past, but there is no scientific proof of your story!!! There is no way for you to prove, using the scientific method, that the processes you say "might have" happened, did. How come that is so hard for you to understand?

Last edited:
That doesn't make any sense. I'm guessing the logic is that if life evolves then it doesn't have free will? You lost me.

I don't support evolutionary philosophy. You will have to look elsewhere to substantiate the logical outcome of darwinian thought. You can start here...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9W1Y_PmhSI]Darwinism: Science or Naturalistic Philosophy (5 of 11) - YouTube[/ame]

That my friends is blind faith in the speakers own words. He does not want to believe in a creator made it very clear.

Actually, he is pretty transparent about his motivations for being an evolutionary philosopher. He admits that if he goes to hell he won't have to listen to any Sunday morning preachers and then admits Christianity is nice unless you happen to be gay. Hmmmm, do think this guy has some issues from his childhood about his parents and his same sex attractions? Do sense there is more at play here than merely his lofty goal of science? Negative. His motivation is anger. And we all know anger is really hurt manifested. Reminds me of someone else who posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back