Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. I'm the disgusting one? The things you are picturing in your mind are making me EXTREMELY uncomfortable. I will require you to cease exposing your disgusting thoughts on a public forum.
you're in no postion to require or request anything from any other poster on this thread ..you and your BUDDY YWC.. HAVE SPEWED MORE TWISTED AND NAUSEA EVOKING HATE THEN ANY TEN OTHER POSTERS COMBINED

Daws, please quit dreaming buddy. Please post up some of my "hate" quotes that caused you to get nauseated. Please post pics of you taking Mylanta.

My statement with the term "require" is just parroting back Hollie's original same demand. Just pointing out Rugged's silliness of thinking she has any chance of forcing the behavior of a complete stranger on an internet forum.

Guess you missed it so I will require you to go back to sleep now.

Parroting the comments of others does give the thread a momentary pause from your endless cutting and pasting from creationist websites.

No lie,what God created was perfect without blemish. Since the fall of adam that is when entropy came into play. By the way are people admitting being gay is wrong ?
assumption not proof.
there is no proof that Adam existed or that god caused entropy!
as to this non sequitur " By the way are people admitting being gay is wrong ?"ywc
god made gay people. if you say otherwise you'd be lying

No, I simply made a decision after looking at evidence and the explanations of the evidence.
bullshit ! the "decision"(if it could be called that) you made was not based on an objective examination of the evidence, it was however based on a lifetime of rabid indoctrination, denial of fact, threats of eternal damnation.
any (lol) "decision" you claim to have made was bias from the start.

When you actually address science we will continue.
:lol::lol:dodge
your post was not in any way scientific it was just what I said it was.
and as always when your ass is in a crack, you dodge.
BTW what science should I address?

The egg of your mother and the sperm of your father.hmm how did nature think to create male and female one producing something the other needed for reproduction.
another false claim nature does not "think" in the way you wish it did.
nature also "thought" of :
As a general rule, animals cannot reproduce asexually. However, there are exceptions.

Amoebas and other single-celled organisms reproduce asexually, being too small to have gender.

Certain larger animals may reproduce asexually through either:

parthenogenesis under certain circumstances (that is, reproduction via self-cloning),
gynogenesis (via the catalyst of a male nearby which does not actually fertilize the eggs).

Greenflies clone themselves once every 20 minutes.
Whiptail lizards, Aphids, some bees wasps and hornets, some fish and water fleas reproduce by parthenogenesis. Komodo Dragons, some sharks, some snails do as well.
Parthenogenesis has been laboratory induced in some species, such as urchins and turkeys, but this does not occur in the wild.

Read more: What are five animals that reproduce asexually

asshat

Really,nature don't think, then you must believe in miracles not design from a designer.
that's doesn't and again your inability to read trip's you up again.

your wish that nature thinks in the same manner we do is subjective and unprovable.

Wrong as usual,not the lab I worked for you are just ignorant.
As daws correctly established, you have no degree in biology. That has been evident by your inability to offer anything but cutting and pasting from fundie websites. You have never offered any commentary of your own regarding creationist attempts to undermine biology that supports evolution because you understand none of it.

What has been clear since you entered the argument ,you are a dishonest person and know very little of the things I have discussed.
what you have discussed proves you are no biologist any dishonesty is all yours.

At the Clearwater revival. Duh.

Duh sums you up very nicely. Your name calling and nonsense relegates you to the level of non-intellectual. You are easily overlooked.
You just revealed your age and immaturity as that joke went right over your head. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hollie, is that you? Yeah, because talking about masturbation, calling people 12-year-olds, and referring to scientists that don't agree with you as loons is really intellectual.
PLEASE SHIT STICK I'M 53 and was 8 in 1967 when CCR first hit the scene.
they were only a band till 1972.
so they had come and gone before you stopped wearing a diaper.
you lying sack of shit.
stop attempting to play it off like you old enough to appreciate them first hand... poser!

Let's do a little fact check and look at Darwin's guess:

“It is often said that all the conditions for the first production of a living organism are present, which could ever have been present. But if (and Oh! what a big if!) we could conceive in some warm little pond, with all sorts of ammonia and phosphoric salts, light, heat, electricity, etc., present, that a protein compound was chemically formed ready to undergo still more complex changes, at the present day such matter would be instantly devoured or absorbed, which would not have been the case before living creatures were formed.” Charles Darwin in a letter to Joseph Hooker-1871

I thought this earlier bit of IDiot-speak encapsulates much of the flawed thinking (such as it is) and abject denial of the overwhelming evidence for biological evolution that permeates the Christian creationist mindset. IDiots will refuse to acknowledge the underlying evidence for evolution. They will steadfastly refuse to acknowledge that Darwin's theory has only become more widely accepted as the tools of knowledge and of science have allowed the theory to meet the test of the scientific method. As such, the IDiots are forced to quote-mine material that they hope will calm a requirement to vilify science.

For the purpose of dragging a fundie out of the very dark place of self-imposed fear and superstition, it should be pointed out that "Origin of Species" accomplished two very different things.

First:, it demonstrated through a catalog of scientific detail the historical fact of evolution (assuming an understanding of the difference between levels of scientific certainty and the theories that explain them. Using fields as diverse as biology, comparative anatomy,selective breeding, geography and animal behavior, Darwin laid out the evidence and formed a working theory that evolution (descent with modification) had actually occurred.

His evidence was overwhelming. Within little more than a decade after his theory was published, most of the leading biologists of his day were convinced that evolution (descent with modification) was true.

Secondly, Darwin proposed a theory for explaining what we would learn to be fact: "Natural Selection." Contrary to the claim by IDiots that "the gods did it" by magical means as a way to explain the diversity of life on the planet, (completely unsupported and it assumes the requirement for supernaturalism), Natural Selection makes no such requirement and makes no requirement for coincidence or supermagicalism. Evolution instead defines the objective criterion of "reproductive fitness" as the completely natural mechanism for driving biological change.

What many people (especially IDiots, creationists, or whatever invented term is used to describe their supernaturalism) do not understand is that during Darwin's lifetime, the young and growing scientific community (growing in sophistication and testing methods), did not embrace all of his theory. However, they were convinced by "Origin of Species" that the fact of evolution was true. It was only during the decades after his death that his basic theory was combined with the new science of population genetics that convinced biologists that Natural Selection provides the best answers toward explaining the biological diversity on the planet. The principle of the scientific method and process is that such theories are tested and open to peer review. Exceeding what Darwin could have hoped for, the testing that continues even now, and the continued scientific verification of theory, has only strengthened the support for biological evolution.

Last edited:
Wow, post up a couple of pics and the peanut gallery goes crazy!!!! ... projecting all their own sick, twisted, and deviant materialistic behaviors on me. Ewwwwww! Gross.
says the faux Christian materialist !

Please explain your flawed logic on how having wealth precludes you from following Christ. Please don't quote mine Bible verses taking them out of context.
in some cases it doesn't, yours, since it's not real wealth is an exception.
you are most likley in debt so deep you'll never get out it.
your so called conversion is an illusion, if it weren't you'd not brag endlessly about how god made it possible, (an illusion in it's self) from my pov all you've done is switch addictions.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I'm the disgusting one? The things you are picturing in your mind are making me EXTREMELY uncomfortable. I will require you to cease exposing your disgusting thoughts on a public forum.
you're in no postion to require or request anything from any other poster on this thread ..you and your BUDDY YWC.. HAVE SPEWED MORE TWISTED AND NAUSEA EVOKING HATE THEN ANY TEN OTHER POSTERS COMBINED

Daws, please quit dreaming buddy. Please post up some of my "hate" quotes that caused you to get nauseated. Please post pics of you taking Mylanta.

My statement with the term "require" is just parroting back Hollie's original same demand. Just pointing out Rugged's silliness of thinking she has any chance of forcing the behavior of a complete stranger on an internet forum.

all of your quotes come from hate every time you do the where did you go to college gag or falsely accuse another poster of anything it comes from hate.
so there!

No lie,what God created was perfect without blemish. Since the fall of adam that is when entropy came into play. By the way are people admitting being gay is wrong ?
assumption not proof.
as to this non sequitur " By the way are people admitting being gay is wrong ?"ywc

God made gay people. But did God make people gay????

By making this statement you are inferring that God exists. You are also inferring that God makes people. We can logically deduct that if God makes people, then he designed people. Based on the truth that God designed people, we need to ask ourselves, do males and females appear to be designed to go together? The answer must be overwhelmingly yes. Upon further examination of the human body, we must logically conclude that the large intestine and anus was designed for eliminating waste products from our body. It takes an extreme leap of logic to conclude that God designed your anus for another man to stick his penis into. In fact, we know that our large intestine contains many strains of bateria, such as Ecoli, that are deadly if ingested into the wrong part of our bodies. We also know that the large intestine is fragile enough that diseases such as the AIDS virus are easily introduced there if God's design intent is abandoned. Let the flames begin...

Last edited:

all of your quotes come from hate every time you do the where did you go to college gag or falsely accuse another poster of anything it comes from hate.
so there!

So it makes you nauseated when I call someone out for bashing other's education credentials when heshe won't supply any of herhis own?

Duh sums you up very nicely. Your name calling and nonsense relegates you to the level of non-intellectual. You are easily overlooked.
You just revealed your age and immaturity as that joke went right over your head. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hollie, is that you? Yeah, because talking about masturbation, calling people 12-year-olds, and referring to scientists that don't agree with you as loons is really intellectual.
you lying sack of shit.
stop attempting to play it off like you old enough to appreciate them first hand... poser!

Okay Hollie. Because you know me so well. I was born in 1966 and was totally done with diapers in 1969.

Last edited:
says the faux Christian materialist !

Please explain your flawed logic on how having wealth precludes you from following Christ. Please don't quote mine Bible verses taking them out of context.
your so called conversion is an illusion, if it weren't you'd not brag endlessly about how god made it possible, (an illusion in it's self) from my pov all you've done is switch addictions.

Daws, I was not bragging and I will not say anymore about it. Think what you want.

assumption not proof.

By making this statement you are inferring that God exists. You are also inferring that God makes people. We can logically deduct that if God makes people, then he designed people. Based on the truth that God designed people, we need to ask ourselves, do males and females appear to be designed to go together? The answer must be overwhelmingly yes. Upon further examination of the human body, we must logically conclude that the large intestine and anus was designed for eliminating waste products from our body. It takes an extreme leap of logic to conclude that God designed your anus for another man to stick his penis into. In fact, we know that our large intestine contains many strains of bateria, such as Ecoli, that are deadly if ingested into the wrong part of our bodies. We also know that the large intestine is fragile enough that diseases such as the AIDS virus are easily introduced there if God's design intent is abandoned. Let the flames begin...
There is nothing rational to infer about supernaturalism or magical gods.

What we can infer about your magical gods (aside from the self-refuting nature of your absurd claims), is an endless hierarchy of gods designed by super gods who in turn were designed by super-super gods who in turn...

We also know that disease such as AIDS must have been (according to your worldview of fear and superstition) designed by one or more of your gods.

Why are your gods so hateful? Wiping most of humanity from the planet, disease, starvation, floods, earthquakes... Your gods are the most prolific serial mass murderers ever imagined. To worship such evil is a prescription for a maladjusted personality. And you have made yourself the posterboy for maladjusted personalities.

you lying sack of shit.

Okay Hollie. Because you know me so well. I was born in 1966 and was totally done with diapers in 1969.

Wrong poster. It seems your stalking pathology is causing you to completely lose touch with reality.

Drink the Kool-aid.

Daws, I was not bragging and I will not say anymore about it. Think what you want.

It seems the stalker believes that material gains are a function of belief in gods. Evangelism is rewarded with electronic toys.

It seems that fundies thoroughly cheapen religious faith by demanding material gains from their gods.

The gods serve a purpose not unlike vending machines.

so there!

So it makes you nauseated when I call someone out for bashing other's education credentials when heshe won't supply any of herhis own?
What makes people nauseated is your false claim to an education you show no signs of having earned.

assumption not proof.

wrong, more assumption, the exsitance of god is not logical as logic is based on proof (Definition of LOGIC
1a (1) : a science that deals with the principles and criteria of validity of inference and demonstration : the science of the formal principles of reasoning (2) : a branch or variety of logic <modal logic> <Boolean logic> (3) : a branch of semiotics; especially : syntactics (4) : the formal principles of a branch of knowledge .
also the inference that that homosexuality causes aids and was dreamed up by satan is is again not provable.
your post like all your posts is a steaming pile of specious assumption, hate fear and desperation.

it does however showcase your ignorace of facetiousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back