Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go...

Niether myself or YWC have ever cut and pasted from Harun Yahya, LIAR.

If you try to ignore this, it is not going away. Now run along you poor dear.

Here's the link. It's just a shame that neither if you two could have owned up to your blatant lies. But that seems typical for fundies.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5882646-post7458.html

You can click the "about" button. Additionally, you can do your own search and find many other instances of links to Harun Yahya.

Do you understand left and right handed amino acids and their importance ?

Yes. Your cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya requires you do not.

You can work yourself into a lather with the boilerplate "gawds of the gaps" argument and you are free to cut and paste the same "Behe" arguments as you wish.

Nothing about amino acids brings anyone any useful information about your gawds or any other gawds.

Hollie let's put this to bed girl. You have ID proponents,creationists,and evolutionists all working side by side looking at the same evidence and their interpretations of the evidence find their way to the public it is up to you decide whose explanations of the evidence make the most sense. These proponents all have an education above your pay grade. For you to call any of them ignorant is a joke.

It's just that the atheistic evolutionist are the ones controliing what goes in the the textbooks and in to the ears of our children. Secularists are gaining control of the govt as well so whose story are you getting ?

Here's the link. It's just a shame that neither if you two could have owned up to your blatant lies. But that seems typical for fundies.

You can click the "about" button. Additionally, you can do your own search and find many other instances of links to Harun Yahya.

You can work yourself into a lather with the boilerplate "gawds of the gaps" argument and you are free to cut and paste the same "Behe" arguments as you wish.

Nothing about amino acids brings anyone any useful information about your gawds or any other gawds.

Tell me then briefly the importance ofleft handed and right handed amino acids ? Did you miss my explanation on the subject that did not come from ICR and that other site you are spewing about.

Who are you to complain about any site when you constantly copy and paste from Talkorigins and wiki as your source ? They do not have an agenda right ?

Hollie let's put this to bed girl. You have ID proponents,creationists,and evolutionists all working side by side looking at the same evidence and their interpretations of the evidence find their way to the public it is up to you decide whose explanations of the evidence make the most sense. These proponents all have an education above your pay grade. For you to call any of them ignorant is a joke.

It's just that the atheistic evolutionist are the ones controliing what goes in the the textbooks and in to the ears of our children. Secularists are gaining control of the govt as well so whose story are you getting ?

Of course, your comments are nonsensical, false and intended only to bolster your creationist ministries. The IDiots and Christian creationists do not perform research according to the scientific method. Their goals are specifically to further their religious agenda. This has been explained to you on more occasions than anyone can count but you continue to lie about the motives of the Christian creationist / IDiot community.

The creationist / IDiot community has marginalized their own credibility by using the same dishonest tactics that you and the other fundies use as we have seen in this thread. The falsified "quotes", logical fallacies used to derive erroneous conclusions, falsified experiments and the refusal by the fundie element to publish their work for peer review. This is done because the Christian creationists/ IDiots cannot meet the standard of proof that science can.

Here I will help you out hollie.

The importance of left handed amino acids are found binding to form proteins in almost all organisms. There are a few organisms that have right handed amino acids binding to form proteins as well. What would happen to the organisms that if they had a mixture of both amino acids ?

You choose is it a unintelligent random source that would make sure that the right amino acids bonded or an intelligent source knowing that both amino acids exist ? What was the source that put this natural process into action ? Don't forget Hollie there are 20 different amino acids that needed to be put in the right sequencing.

Of course, your comments are nonsensical, false and intended only to bolster your creationist ministries. The IDiots and Christian creationists do not perform research according to the scientific method. Their goals are specifically to further their religious agenda. This has been explained to you on more occasions than anyone can count but you continue to lie about the motives of the Christian creationist / IDiot community.

The creationist / IDiot community has marginalized their own credibility by using the same dishonest tactics that you and the other fundies use as we have seen in this thread. The falsified "quotes", logical fallacies used to derive erroneous conclusions, falsified experiments and the refusal by the fundie element to publish their work for peer review. This is done because the Christian creationists/ IDiots cannot meet the standard of proof that science can.

Oh hollie full of hate to blinded to be rational.

Oops...

Stupid. Again you haven't followed the post. We are talking about her lies about me, not YWC. Keep up for Darwin's sake!!!!

You and Hollie are talking about how Hollie is lying? That's a lie right there!

I actually hate accusing people of lying, so that will be it for me, but you are being dishonest right now. Hollie is not talking to you about her own lies, but somebody elses.

Tell me then briefly the importance ofleft handed and right handed amino acids ? Did you miss my explanation on the subject that did not come from ICR and that other site you are spewing about.

Who are you to complain about any site when you constantly copy and paste from Talkorigins and wiki as your source ? They do not have an agenda right ?

No, they do not have an agenda. What agenda does wikipedia have???

Talkorigins I can understand, even though I wholeheartedly disagree that they have an agenda, aside from debunking creationist/ID claims and establishing science.

Stupid. Again you haven't followed the post. We are talking about her lies about me, not YWC. Keep up for Darwin's sake!!!!

I actually hate accusing people of lying, so that will be it for me, but you are being dishonest right now. Hollie is not talking to you about her own lies, but somebody elses.

What has Hollie presented that was a lie ?

Talkorigins I can understand, even though I wholeheartedly disagree that they have an agenda, aside from debunking creationist/ID claims and establishing science.

Anyone who has not observed an action they claimed happened and present it as a fact is lying.

She posted a link to a thread where quoted from Harun yahya, and either you and/or UR have been claiming that you don't post from that author. So, she has falsified your claim.

If you an issue with a refutation sourced at talkorigins is incorrect, present your issue.

Secondly, why don't you entertain us with how the interaction of amino acids will lead us to not just any gawds but your particular conception of gawds. You should remember that your laboring through the "amino acids prove gawds" nonsense, cut and pasted from creationist ministry websites lacks the peer review that would allow an unbiased researcher to test and confirm. How convenient! Creation ministries have an announced agenda to promote christianity and invariably find, (manufacture, falsifying, invent), results that they prefer.

None of the data from Christian creation ministries ever leads anyone to evidence for gawds. All of the phony data is presented with the intention of appealing to an audience that is not particularly schooled in science or to denigrate established science which leads away from conclusions of supernaturalism.

She posted a link to a thread where quoted from Harun yahya, and either you and/or UR have been claiming that you don't post from that author. So, she has falsified your claim.

I have quoted from there and have not denied it. She made the claim UR quoted from there and he has not that I know of. It's just a smoke screen from hollie to dodge questions.

If you an issue with a refutation sourced at talkorigins is incorrect, present your issue.

Secondly, why don't you entertain us with how the interaction of amino acids will lead us to not just any gawds but your particular conception of gawds. You should remember that your laboring through the "amino acids prove gawds" nonsense, cut and pasted from creationist ministry websites lacks the peer review that would allow an unbiased researcher to test and confirm. How convenient! Creation ministries have an announced agenda to promote christianity and invariably find, (manufacture, falsifying, invent), results that they prefer.

None of the data from Christian creation ministries ever leads anyone to evidence for gawds. All of the phony data is presented with the intention of appealing to an audience that is not particularly schooled in science or to denigrate established science which leads away from conclusions of supernaturalism.

Why don't you entertain us that AN intelligent being was not behind the formation of proteins with just the right amino acids.

Anyone who has not observed an action they claimed happened and present it as a fact is lying.

That was hardly a comprehensible sentence, but I get it. You didn't answer my question. What is their agenda, specifically? If you understand that wikipedia is made up of many, many different authors, then are you suggesting there is a managing authority telling all authors to slant their posts towards a certain viewpoint? This would require some serious evidence, and you've provided none. The same with talkorigins. You won't find a viewpoint on talk origins that isn't held by evolutionary biologists or any professionals in the pertinent fields. It is a vacuous assertion to say that talkorigins has an agenda. The truth is their only agenda, whilst for creationist/ID website, they DO have an agenda, and that is to promote god.

Is this where you once again run from the questions put to you ?

Careful there fundie man. Your comment would then apply to every claim of miracles in the bible.

Thus would be an appropriate time to quickly whip up one special exception for your bible tales and fables.

That was hardly a comprehensible sentence, but I get it. You didn't answer my question. What is their agenda, specifically? If you understand that wikipedia is made up of many, many different authors, then are you suggesting there is a managing authority telling all authors to slant their posts towards a certain viewpoint? This would require some serious evidence, and you've provided none. The same with talkorigins. You won't find a viewpoint on talk origins that isn't held by evolutionary biologists or any professionals in the pertinent fields. It is a vacuous assertion to say that talkorigins has an agenda. The truth is their only agenda, whilst for creationist/ID website, they DO have an agenda, and that is to promote god.

Their agenda is to promote the idea that eveyrthing in existence is the result of naturalism.

Careful there fundie man. Your comment would then apply to every claim of miracles in the bible.

Thus would be an appropriate time to quickly whip up one special exception for your bible tales and fables.

I have told you many times many of my beliefs are based in faith some are not they are based on evidence.

The reason to believe it, is to believe what God's Holy Scriptures tell us. The dates are from the Bible, the Word of Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back