Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful there fundie man. Your comment would then apply to every claim of miracles in the bible.

Thus would be an appropriate time to quickly whip up one special exception for your bible tales and fables.

I have told you many times many of my beliefs are based in faith some are not they are based on evidence.

Because you are confused as to the elements which separate faith from science, you are a poor candidate to make distinctions between your belief in supermagicalism and the rational world. It would then follow that your ability to make rational decisions is called into question.

Hollie let me know when you hold a Degree in science.

Is this where you once again run from the questions put to you ?
I have no desire to endure your continued cutting and pasting from creationist websites that falsify data.

Why are you running from my questions? Your conviction that data you cut and paste from Harun Yahya in connection with amino acids must be developed enough to link to a science publication that could have reviewed the data, right? If you're convinced that the data you have will lead to the gawds, why don't you present that data and then present a logical chain of evidence leading to a narrow and specific conclusion for not just any gawd but your particular gawd.

That would be the simplest way to confirm evidence for your gawds. Where is such a link?

Dodge !

I suppose that is one way for you to side step the issue.

that was hardly a comprehensible sentence, but i get it. You didn't answer my question. What is their agenda, specifically? If you understand that wikipedia is made up of many, many different authors, then are you suggesting there is a managing authority telling all authors to slant their posts towards a certain viewpoint? This would require some serious evidence, and you've provided none. The same with talkorigins. You won't find a viewpoint on talk origins that isn't held by evolutionary biologists or any professionals in the pertinent fields. It is a vacuous assertion to say that talkorigins has an agenda. The truth is their only agenda, whilst for creationist/id website, they do have an agenda, and that is to promote god.

their agenda is to promote the idea that eveyrthing in existence is the result of naturalism.

here again, your only goal is to promote your religious views at the expense of truth.

If you review the site, you will find each article includes extensive references to peer reviewed data.

As opposed to everything in existence being the product of naturalism, what part of existence can you define that was the result of supernaturalism? How does anyone further define that supernaturalism is the result of your gawds and not someone else's gawds?

lalalalalala

If you an issue with a refutation sourced at talkorigins is incorrect, present your issue.

Secondly, why don't you entertain us with how the interaction of amino acids will lead us to not just any gawds but your particular conception of gawds. You should remember that your laboring through the "amino acids prove gawds" nonsense, cut and pasted from creationist ministry websites lacks the peer review that would allow an unbiased researcher to test and confirm. How convenient! Creation ministries have an announced agenda to promote christianity and invariably find, (manufacture, falsifying, invent), results that they prefer.

None of the data from Christian creation ministries ever leads anyone to evidence for gawds. All of the phony data is presented with the intention of appealing to an audience that is not particularly schooled in science or to denigrate established science which leads away from conclusions of supernaturalism.

Why don't you entertain us that AN intelligent being was not behind the formation of proteins with just the right amino acids.

I have done that. Why don't you entertain us by proving I haven't?

Do you not understand just how moronic your "prove if isn't" statement is?

It just reeks of amateur and you might as well admit you're hopelessly floundering.

Drink the Kool-Aid.

Dodge !

Here again, your only goal is to promote your religious views at the expense of truth.

If you review the site, you will find each article includes extensive references to peer reviewed data.

As opposed to everything in existence being the product of naturalism, what part of existence can you define that was the result of supernaturalism? How does anyone further define that supernaturalism is the result of your gawds and not someone else's gawds?

You were presented with 50, count them, 50 peer reviewed articles from ID and you chose to ignore it. In fact, you just ignore anything that doesn't fit with your world view. You are the worst kind of revisionist, attempting to repeat the same thing over and over again knowing that impressionable youngsters like NP and special needs individuals like Daws will buy it hook, line and stinker.
Are you referring to 50, count them, 50 peer reviewed articles, peer reviewed by, count them, peer Christian creationist ministries?

Your sweaty, saliva-stinging tirade can be quenched with a refreshing jolt of Kool-Aid.

You are in total denial. Many of the publications were respected science publications that have been around for over 50 years, with no association to ICR, Harun Yahya, or the Discovery Institute. Again, if you ignore it it will go away. You are hopelessly lost in your hate agenda to accept any real Truth if it doesn't fit your confirmation bias. You truly are a miserable soul.

I have told you many times many of my beliefs are based in faith some are not they are based on evidence.

Because you are confused as to the elements which separate faith from science, you are a poor candidate to make distinctions between your belief in supermagicalism and the rational world. It would then follow that your ability to make rational decisions is called into question.

Let me know when you're able to support the vacuous claims you cut and paste.

I have no desire to endure your continued cutting and pasting from creationist websites that falsify data.

Why are you running from my questions? Your conviction that data you cut and paste from Harun Yahya in connection with amino acids must be developed enough to link to a science publication that could have reviewed the data, right? If you're convinced that the data you have will lead to the gawds, why don't you present that data and then present a logical chain of evidence leading to a narrow and specific conclusion for not just any gawd but your particular gawd.

That would be the simplest way to confirm evidence for your gawds. Where is such a link?

Dodge !

I suppose that is one way for you to side step the issue.

Him sidestep the issue? You should go to work for Michael Flatley!!! :lol::lol::lol:

what's really funny is ywc besides being totally wrong about the first law of thermodynamics the earth and space are not a closed system.
all his so called info is from creationist sites making them invaild.

Oh the old closed system stupid atheist argument. So where did all the massive chaos go to balance out all the order on earth. Did it leave on a spaceship?
hey slap dick the closed system is a creationist fantasy.
btw chaos never left...... Chaos theory is a field of study in mathematics, with applications in several disciplines including physics, engineering, economics, biology, and philosophy. Chaos theory studies the behavior of dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions, an effect which is popularly referred to as the butterfly effect. Small differences in initial conditions (such as those due to rounding errors in numerical computation) yield widely diverging outcomes for such dynamical systems, rendering long-term prediction impossible in general.[1] This happens even though these systems are deterministic, meaning that their future behavior is fully determined by their initial conditions, with no random elements involved.[2] In other words, the deterministic nature of these systems does not make them predictable.[3][4] This behavior is known as deterministic chaos, or simply chaos.

Chaotic behavior can be observed in many natural systems, such as weather.[5][6] Explanation of such behavior may be sought through analysis of a chaotic mathematical model, or through analytical techniques such as recurrence plots and Poincaré maps.

You are stupid daws sorry but when I post why you are wrong and still you continue this tap dance then that is stupidity.

You were presented with 50, count them, 50 peer reviewed articles from ID and you chose to ignore it. In fact, you just ignore anything that doesn't fit with your world view. You are the worst kind of revisionist, attempting to repeat the same thing over and over again knowing that impressionable youngsters like NP and special needs individuals like Daws will buy it hook, line and stinker.
Are you referring to 50, count them, 50 peer reviewed articles, peer reviewed by, count them, peer Christian creationist ministries?

Your sweaty, saliva-stinging tirade can be quenched with a refreshing jolt of Kool-Aid.

You are in total denial. Many of the publications were respected science publications that have been around for over 50 years, with no association to ICR, Harun Yahya, or the Discovery Institute. Again, if you ignore it it will go away. You are hopelessly lost in your hate agenda to accept any real Truth if it doesn't fit your confirmation bias. You truly are a miserable soul.

You will be interested to learn that Christian crestionist ministries are not widely considered to be respected science publications.

You poor stalker. Desperate for attention.

You're incensed that your creepy advances have all been rejected. Your behavior mirrors the behavior of stalkers we read about in the news.

Your silence is proof of your lies.

Your stalking is proof of your pathology.

You mean like your pathological lying?

Have I posted from Harun Yahya? Where is such a link?? Or even ICR for that matter? Prove it or shut the Daws up.

what's really funny is ywc besides being totally wrong about the first law of thermodynamics the earth and space are not a closed system.
all his so called info is from creationist sites making them invaild.

Daws prove space is not a closed system :lol: Daws have you been able to see beyond the stars to know it's infinite ? :lol:

You guys are so ignorant of the facts you can't see when you contradict yourself.
didn't you just say that you were not speaking to me?
no need to prove anything it's already been explained to you.
besides it up to you to to prove it is a closed system since you made the claim.

Correction, I said I would only reply to a post worthy of a response now you have comprehension problems daws ? maybe you should retire.

Dodge!!

That would be you moron.

You will be interested to learn that Christian crestionist ministries are not widely considered to be respected science publications.

I have already presented evidence to the contrary, but if I did present it again, you would just ignore it and repeat the same thing over again 10 pages from now. You're pathetic.

Your silence is proof of your lies.

Have I posted from Harun Yahya? Where is such a link?? Or even ICR for that matter? Prove it or shut the Daws up.

I already responded to your earlier petulant whining. You have since gone on to revise your whining as the whining was not getting my attention you thought you deserved.

Your advances being refused is making you incensed. Your posts are getting more frantic and more desperate.

their agenda is to promote the idea that eveyrthing in existence is the result of naturalism.

here again, your only goal is to promote your religious views at the expense of truth.

lalalalalala

YWC are you a poe?

I already responded to your earlier petulant whining. You have since gone on to revise your whining as the whining was not getting my attention you thought you deserved.

Your advances being refused is making you incensed. Your posts are getting more frantic and more desperate.

Dodge! And still you haven't come clean on your lies about me. You do know that know one here takes you seriously, right? You are more like an annoying gnat buzzing in people's ears.

I have already presented evidence to the contrary, but if I did present it again, you would just ignore it and repeat the same thing over again 10 pages from now. You're pathetic.

It seems you are the one screeching over and over about what amounts to your own inability to present a cogent, supportable argument not relying on supernaturalism.

Dodge! And still you haven't come clean on your lies about me. You do know that know one here takes you seriously, right? You are more like an annoying gnat buzzing in people's ears.

More of your petulant whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back