Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dummy, I never claimed those words were mine now if you go back and check the link you will find I did post that link earlier I guess you could have saved yourself some embarrassment if you would have read it the first time i posted it.
I did read it and posted the pertinent parts.
you've not proven anything except that you're a poser.

Think what you like but we know the truth.
yes "I" know the truth. too bad "WE" is lying.

who the fuck is "us"
GUESS YOU'RE ILLITERATE TOO "American Atheists’ Teresa MacBain has something to say about whether or not Christianity is a religion:

I’m a former pastor, who served many churches for over 20 years. I would consider myself somewhat of an expert."

please explain how this person's knowledge of christianity becomes invalid just because they quit buying into the bullshit.
that's like saying because you're no longer a taxi driver, you've lost the ability to drive.
who's bias again?

What degree do you hold daws to be a pastor ?
I know where you're going with this, so I'll spare you the embarrassment of making an even larger anal aperture..

Although degrees are very nice to have, God does not require an individual to have degrees to lead his church. However, God does have requirements. To lead God's church, one must first have accepted Christ as their personal saviour. One must be honourable and trustworthy, respected, not easily given to sin, have the ability to lead, be receptive to the leading of the Holy Spirit, be a good manager or Stewart of God's business, have goals and the additional requirements as emphasized in the Bible.

Now, some denominations may have degree requirements for their pastors. Some may require you to get formal theological training leading to the M.Div (Master of Divinity) or the M.Min (Master of Ministry) degree. There are also academic degrees leading to the Master of Systematic Theology or the Master of Sacred Theology. Some may require a Bachelor of Theology. If you belong to a denomination that holds such requirements, you may not be able to be a Pastor unless you have fulfilled this requirement. In any case, degree or no degree, the above requirements that meet the standards of holiness must be met.
What degree is required to be a Pastor of a church

I'd have answerd in my own words but you guys have a built in bias when it come to theological matters when us evil atheists provide them.

What did you do start a church out in the woods :lol: no major denomination would touch you without a degree poser.

NP now is that something,enzymes being programmed to spot and repair errors,just one question remains. Who programmed those enzymes ?

Who programmed the errors?

Are the gawds looking for job security?

The same one who programmed the enzymes. I have said I believe that this is one of the mechanisms God has chosen to carry out his setence of death to all who sin.

You lie or show me someting to support your accusation.
see post# 11463

Your ignorance of the scriptures does not make the bible inaccurate numb nuts.
as always wrong! the ignorance is yours so is the denial.
post # 11463 proves you wrong and are in denial.
btw shit head again you're making false claims .
1. I did not and do not lie.
2. it's not or was an accusation Definition of ACCUSATION
1: the act of accusing : the state or fact of being accused
2: a charge of wrongdoing
IT is a statement of fact that you deny.
the wrongdoing is your's.

That is why they should try avoiding debating an issue they don't know well enough to debate. They eventually make my argument for me.

NP now is that something,enzymes being programmed to spot and repair errors,just one question remains. Who programmed those enzymes ?

Who programmed the errors?

Are the gawds looking for job security?

The same one who programmed the enzymes. I have said I believe that this is one of the mechanisms God has chosen to carry out his setence of death to all who sin.

Good answer. Those pre-teens with cancer, well screw'em. They're sinners who deserve to die. It's a good thing Manson's still alive. He would have been a good example for any 7 year old sinner with a terminal disease. Good thing that the gawds stepped in and snuffed out little johnny and Jane...die sinners.

What degree do you hold daws to be a pastor ?
I know where you're going with this, so I'll spare you the embarrassment of making an even larger anal aperture..

Although degrees are very nice to have, God does not require an individual to have degrees to lead his church. However, God does have requirements. To lead God's church, one must first have accepted Christ as their personal saviour. One must be honourable and trustworthy, respected, not easily given to sin, have the ability to lead, be receptive to the leading of the Holy Spirit, be a good manager or Stewart of God's business, have goals and the additional requirements as emphasized in the Bible.

Now, some denominations may have degree requirements for their pastors. Some may require you to get formal theological training leading to the M.Div (Master of Divinity) or the M.Min (Master of Ministry) degree. There are also academic degrees leading to the Master of Systematic Theology or the Master of Sacred Theology. Some may require a Bachelor of Theology. If you belong to a denomination that holds such requirements, you may not be able to be a Pastor unless you have fulfilled this requirement. In any case, degree or no degree, the above requirements that meet the standards of holiness must be met.
What degree is required to be a Pastor of a church

I'd have answerd in my own words but you guys have a built in bias when it come to theological matters when us evil atheists provide them.

What did you do start a church out in the woods :lol: no major denomination would touch you without a degree poser.
I did nothing. who is this you you're talking about?
"no major denomination?" the post proves you wrong.
why the fuck would I start a church anywhere?
you do know WHAT a atheist is ..right?
making statements that showcase your stupidty are not funny..so keep your day job whatever that might be.

No one denies mutations happen what we deny is what vivid imaginations say they did.

What is your point on meiosis ? what are you suggesting parents cross bred with another species ?

You don't understand that most errors DNA replications there are repair enzymes working to correct these errors ?

No, I didn't know this, but I don't see how this matters, either. You have made the claim that beneficial mutations are impossible. However it is, that mutations occur, we know they occur. What I am asking if why you seem to think that only harmful mutations occur? This is a very convenient position to have for a creationist, and it is very suspect. There is no mechanism to discriminate against positive mutations. This much I know, because that would imply there was an evolved system that was designed to produce harmful mutations only. No life form with an interest in continuing life, would evolve this kind of system. Then again, you believe that virus' have a built-in self-destruct sequence.

Whoa ,whoa, whoa, I said earlier when you asked me, I said they were to rare to be the engine to produce the diversity seen in nature.

How are you defining "too rare" and how have you determined this, apart from your amazing "intuition"?

An atheist is going to tell us what is or isn't a religion?

No bias there.
who the fuck is "us"
GUESS YOU'RE ILLITERATE TOO "American Atheists’ Teresa MacBain has something to say about whether or not Christianity is a religion:

I’m a former pastor, who served many churches for over 20 years. I would consider myself somewhat of an expert."

please explain how this person's knowledge of christianity becomes invalid just because they quit buying into the bullshit.
that's like saying because you're no longer a taxi driver, you've lost the ability to drive.
who's bias again?

Your analogy is as weak as your brain.

Her opinion isn't invalid, it's simply wrong.

And "us" doesn't mean you so get off your self righteous horse.

Who is the us anyway? Usually it's the mouse squeaking in someones pocket. All sides need to stop the religious hatred and start supporting the constitution that makes our republic work.

If a person can't examine something and see it is a product of design it's because they don't want to.

Intuition is not evidence for something. That fact that something looks designed is not evidence that it actually is, just like the fact that lightning sounds like the gods are bowling doesn't mean good 'ol Zeus is up there throwing strikes. Science has proven in almost every case, that human intuition is wrong when it comes to scientific realities, so, this is not even close to an argument.

If you are walking down a beach and find a watch is it rational to pick that watch up and assume over billions of years, it formed itself ?
another totally stupid analogy...
no futher details needed

who the fuck is "us"

who's bias again?

Your analogy is as weak as your brain.

Her opinion isn't invalid, it's simply wrong.

And "us" doesn't mean you so get off your self righteous horse.

Who is the us anyway? Usually it's the mouse squeaking in someones pocket. All sides need to stop the religious hatred and start supporting the constitution that makes our republic work.
since god is not mentioned in the Constitution I think you're on the wrong thread.

If you have not been showed evidence then explain how complexity arised from chaos with evidence please ?

That's not what I asked. I asked for proof of your guy, not some philosophical bs. So what if I can't show you that? It still doesn't prove anything that I can't explain your irrelevant question, because you have nothing to prove your guy anyways.

You have two choices naturalism or intelligence which is better supported by the evidence.
wrong again! you have no evidence for creationism or Id. saying it's supported by evidence is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back