Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neanderthals Were Too Smart to Survive: December 21st, 2005, 09:41 = 12 years old

BBC - Science & Nature - September 2005= 12years old

NeuroLogica Blog » Neanderthal Intelligence Aug
2008 = 4years old
weren't you the guy who just got done making an ass of himself whining about using dated material ?

besides, arguing for Neanderthals is arguing for evolution not creation.
if we were so perfect why would god need to make another speices.
they ( Neanderthals ) are never mentioned in the bible.
how do you reconcile that with the creation myth?

Neanderthals are human not another species of humans.
There is not a firm consensus among scientists about Neanderthals being human.

Another.problem for the creationist is that Neanderthals have been dated to existing as much as 50,000 years ago.

Yet another creationist myth debunked- the 6000 year old earth.

You are full of it hollie,neanderthals are human.

Neanderthals are human not another species of humans.

Another.problem for the creationist is that Neanderthals have been dated to existing as much as 50,000 years ago.

Your lack of knowledge causes you to stumble over your ignorant comments. Spend some time and actually do your homework.

Are your going to demand that the timeframe I noted for the existence if Neanderthals is also a conspiracy?

Your lack of knowledge causes you to stumble over your ignorant comments. Spend some time and actually do your homework.

Are your going to demand that the timeframe I noted for the existence if Neanderthals is also a conspiracy?

Only people that want evidence for evolution would hold on to the view that neanderthals were not completely human.

Neanderthals ... They're Just Like Us?

Neanderthals and human lived side by side in Middle eastern caves and even interbred, research finds | Mail Online

Neanderthals Are Still Human!

Only people that want evidence for evolution would hold on to the view that neanderthals were not completely human.

Neanderthals and human lived side by side in Middle eastern caves and even interbred, research finds | Mail Online

I will admit to playing the game of "bait the fundie" in anticipation of your frantic cutting and pasting.

For your edification, Neanderthals are typically classified as Homo sapiens neanderthalensis, a subspecies of humans, ie: Hono Sapiens.

This obviously presents yet another insurmountable contradiction for the creationist. Why would the gawds "design" a virtually identical, functioning human-like competitor to Hono Sapiens?

Further, the two articles you linked to, (ignoring the ridiculous ICR babble), make reference to timeframes for Neanderthals that are directly in contradiction to your insistence for a 6000 year old earth. Did you realize that you destroyed the very foundation of the tales and fables you insist delineate a young earth, magical creation of humanity, the global flood, etc.?

I will admit to playing the game of "bait the fundie" in anticipation of your frantic cutting and pasting.

For your edification, Neanderthals are typically classified as Homo sapiens neanderthalensis, a subspecies of humans, ie: Hono Sapiens.

This obviously presents yet another insurmountable contradiction for the creationist. Why would the gawds "design" a virtually identical, functioning human-like competitor to Hono Sapiens?

Further, the two articles you linked to, (ignoring the ridiculous ICR babble), make reference to timeframes for Neanderthals that are directly in contradiction to your insistence for a 6000 year old earth. Did you realize that you destroyed the very foundation of the tales and fables you insist delineate a young earth, magical creation of humanity, the global flood, etc.?

I don't care that they were once classified not human through ignorance as a different species What I care about is were they human or not ? it is clear they were. Evolutionist use to make the same claim about the african people claimed they were less evolved because they had different features.

Evolutionist are bigots because of their theory.

I don't care that they were once classified not human through ignorance as a different species What I care about is were they human or not ? it is clear they were. Evolutionist use to make the same claim about the african people claimed they were less evolved because they had different features.

Evolutionist are bigots because of their theory.

Evolutionist are bigots because of their theory?

You're making less sense than usual. It's obvious you're angry and embarrassed because you have inadvertently destroyed your young earth creationist argument - and done so in rather dramatic fashion.

Why would you suddenly lash out at evolutionist when you have linked to sites that present information based on evolutionary data. It seems creationist have a habit of bluster and contradiction which is laughable in that it is self-refuting.

Hollie and daws why would neanderthals live among humans if they were not human ?

List of Neanderthal sites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were a sub-species, as noted earlier. How did Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens exist together 50,000 years ago?

They didn't it's more like 5,000 years ago.

As noted, your links contradict your, now, back peddling, stuttering and mumbling. You really should to back and heavily edit your posts before too many people read them. Your self-contradictions and self-refuting arguments are total embarrassment.

What now, yet another conspiracy theory?

It is just laughable that you will pick and choose science as you pick and choose religious belief.

Hollie and Daws are a boxer and a doberman a canine both from the same group ?

Such is the syndrome shared by angry, self-hating Christian fundies.

Dodge !

Your goofy comment was an angry, juvenile pejorative. You're angry because you have contradicted your own arguments. Lashing out in such a fashion only serves to demonstrate your own failure at maintaining a consistent argument.

Hollie and daws why would neanderthals live among humans if they were not human ?

They were a sub-species, as noted earlier. How did Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens exist together 50,000 years ago?

Not 50,000 years ago as your links define?

It seems your gawds are math challenged, "designed" multiple versions of human-life ancestors or... maybe the gawds have played a cruel joke on you?

neanderthals are not humans, if you are defining humans as homo sapiens sapiens. Neanderthals are Homo Neanderthalensis. See that? Different name. It is that simple. Just understand that. please. you are trying to change reality to fit your viewpoint. it is pathetic. they are a hominid species, closely related to modern humans, and in fact, could be considered a sub-species, but they are not human, by definition. You wouldn't call a poodle a doberman, would you? same thing. I emplore you to find one scientist that believes they are.

Last edited:

neanderthals are not humans, if you are defining humans as homo sapiens sapiens. Neanderthals are Homo Neanderthalensis. See that? Different name. It is that simple. Just understand that. please. you are trying to change reality to fit your viewpoint. it is pathetic. they are a hominid species, closely related to modern humans, and in fact, could be considered a sub-species, but they are not human, by definition. You wouldn't call a poodle a doberman, would you? same thing. I emplore you to find one scientist that believes they are.

No that is exactly what evolutionists do is put organisms in to classifications if they put the neanderthal in to a different group they can use that as evidence of evolution. Neanderthals are human and the more research that is done on this group they grow closer and closer to humans it's because they are human. Please point out something that is not found in humans that is found in neanderthals ?

So are you suggesting there are different breeds of humans ? A canine is a canine even though they look different. A human is a human even though they look a little different.

Neanderthals are humans that were discovered in neander valley Germany. What is so different about them that they are not human ?

Not 50,000 years ago as your links define?

It seems your gawds are math challenged, "designed" multiple versions of human-life ancestors or... maybe the gawds have played a cruel joke on you?

The links I provide is not an admission I agree with all the opinions of my source. I do agree with them that neanderthals are human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back