Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
YWC,

That article really didn't asnwer the question. Perhaps some could survive, like your article states but not all.

Also, the plant life would not have been able to survive the global flood as the sun would not be able to reach them.

I'm a Christian and I don't believe that story is supposed to be taken literally. Jesus used parables; why wouldn't God do so, too?

YWC,

That article really didn't asnwer the question. Perhaps some could survive, like your article states but not all.

Also, the plant life would not have been able to survive the global flood as the sun would not be able to reach them.

I'm a Christian and I don't believe that story is supposed to be taken literally. Jesus used parables; why wouldn't God do so, too?
In other words, Jesus was full of shit, why shouldn't god be also? :D

YWC,

How can a parable be full of doo-doo?

YWC,

All the stuff that Jesus is supposed to have said was hearsay and was written at least 100 years after the fact. Making everything attributed to Jesus bullshit.

Well, it seems illogical for these assumption and presuppositions are never correct in every attempt they use these methods.

Also, if the world is 6000 years old then how could gasoline, coal, and diamonds that take millions of years to form be around?

How can assumptions and presuppositions always be accurate ? besides there have been many examples produced to show the dating methods are unreliable.

I'm not sure what you're referring to: sciencedaily .com/releases/2010/09/100915171534.htm]Radiometric dating still reliable (again), research shows[/url]

There's a reason this satisfies scientists. It went through the rigorous tests needed to win their approval.

Also, if the world is 6000 years old then how could gasoline, coal, and diamonds that take millions of years to form be around?

You should switch from a young earth to an old earth creationist like myself.

I will ask you a return question why are these diamonds dated back so far in time but were found to contain carbon,do you know how long carbon last's ?

Mostly no one was there to witness it millions of years to form so how do we know it took millions of years to form ?

YWC,

Not all organisms survived the flood and we know for a fact many groups went extinct that is why we have a fossil record.

New research may show that Neanderthals did not go extinct.
DNA derived from the Neanderthals has been found in many human populations around the globe.
http://wsws.org/en/articles/2011/12/nean-d27.html

Proof they were human.

How is that proof that they were human? They are scientifically/genetically determined to be a different species then we are. You just blowing more smoke or you got a link or something?

Are you telling me two different breeds of dogs are not dogs ? If they were not genetically close enough to breed and reproduce offspring that carry on and continue reproducing then they would be a different species.

If neanderthals were not human they could not have been absorbed by other humans. Don't you know really how tough it is to define a new species ?

YWC,

Not all organisms survived the flood and we know for a fact many groups went extinct that is why we have a fossil record.

But, how could all those salt water fish be alive today if they went exitinct at the time of the global flood, which according to creationists, was just 4000 years ago.

I will ask you a return question why are these diamonds dated back so far in time but were found to contain carbon,do you know how long carbon last's ?

Mostly no one was there to witness it millions of years to form so how do we know it took millions of years to form ?

The diamonds take millions of years to form. Therefore, the earth is not thousands of years old.

This should answer the question on about carbon 14: howstuffworks.com /environmental/earth/geology/carbon-141.htm

Here is how diamonds form:
geology .com/articles/diamonds-from-coal/

Proof they were human.

How is that proof that they were human? They are scientifically/genetically determined to be a different species then we are. You just blowing more smoke or you got a link or something?

Are you telling me two different breeds of dogs are not dogs ? If they were not genetically close enough to breed and reproduce offspring that carry on and continue reproducing then they would be a different species.

If neanderthals were not human they could not have been absorbed by other humans. Don't you know really how tough it is to define a new species ?

If species were created by the gawds, how tough could it be?

What has you befuddled is the contradiction whereby separate sub-species of human-life ancestors have existed in the distant past. This was documented in links you posted and later tried to dismiss as a conspiracy theory.

Your dilemma, thus befuddlement, is obvious as developmental stages of human ancestors, evolving into Homo sapiens is an irreconcilable contradiction to biblical tales and fables. You have been forced to invent among the most bizarre and ludicrous conspiracy theories in very comical attempts to resolve your befuddlement.

YWC,

But, how could all those salt water fish be alive today if they went exitinct at the time of the global flood, which according to creationists, was just 4000 years ago.

Not every sea creature or fish went extinct. We have some fish that can survive both fresh and salt water.

God did not go in to dtail on how he did everything and it left us speculating as we gain knowledge.

All the stuff that Jesus is supposed to have said was hearsay and was written at least 100 years after the fact. Making everything attributed to Jesus bullshit.

That claim has been refuted by scholars.

Actually, it hasn't. It is a fact biblical tales and fables post date hey-zoos by at least a century.

Tales of hey-zoos actually recount tales of an Essene priest who pre-dated hey-zoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back