Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Age of the Earth

Potassium Argon dating, uranium lead dating, and Helioseismic verification gives us around 4.5 Billion years old. That is quite the coincidence if this figure is incorrect.

I don't believe in an old earth but I don't know nor does any man know accurate ages. It could be possible that planets were created and existed for a period of time before God created life I suppose but there are solid arguments against it.

Last edited:

The Age of the Earth

Potassium Argon dating, uranium lead dating, and Helioseismic verification gives us around 4.5 Billion years old. That is quite the coincidence if this figure is incorrect.

I don't believe in an old earth but I don't know nor does any man know accurate ages. It could be possible that planets were created and existed for a period of time before God created life I suppose but there are solid arguments against it.

There's no need for ignorance in the age of information.

Radiometric dating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Age of the Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do diverse cultures share a strikingly similar story concerning the global flood that was recorded in the book of genesis ? there are more then 270 of these flood legends.

God was a witness and the survivors of the flood were witnesses of the flood. How did it get passed to so m,any diffferent cultures if no one witnessed it ?

Geologic Evidences For Very Rapid Strata Formation In The Grand Canyon - CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science

There's no proof in your link that the grand canyon was carved by the flood. What's the point of that link?

How could there be different cultures if Noah and his gang were the only survivors of the flood? Did he also have 2 humans from every culture on his boat? Where there other boats? Do you just make shit up as you go along?

Do you suffer from selective reading ? No they repopoulated the earth. New communities were always being developed just like we see today. How do you think this country went from a few people to many on this land ? how did we get so many different cultures here in this country all in a few hundred years ?

Can you people think for yourselves ? when you're hit with something you don't understand you just lob insults ?

It's called immigration. Ellis island mean anything to you?:D

So where's the proof that the flood carved the Grand Canyon, your link didn't provide any.

The Age of the Earth

If you wish to believe this so be it,i have very little faith in man being able to tell you the age of the universe when they can't even tell you the exact time of death of someone unless it was witnessed.

Ignorance ? There is nothing you can post that I have not read in the past concerning dating methods.

There's no proof in your link that the grand canyon was carved by the flood. What's the point of that link?

How could there be different cultures if Noah and his gang were the only survivors of the flood? Did he also have 2 humans from every culture on his boat? Where there other boats? Do you just make shit up as you go along?

Do you suffer from selective reading ? No they repopoulated the earth. New communities were always being developed just like we see today. How do you think this country went from a few people to many on this land ? how did we get so many different cultures here in this country all in a few hundred years ?

Can you people think for yourselves ? when you're hit with something you don't understand you just lob insults ?

So where's the proof that the flood carved the Grand Canyon, your link didn't provide any.

Sure it did. Here I will provide more if you need it.

23-Global Flood Strata at Grand Canyon

If you wish to believe this so be it,i have very little faith in man being able to tell you the age of the universe when they can't even tell you the exact time of death of someone unless it was witnessed.

Ignorance ? There is nothing you can post that I have not read in the past concerning dating methods.
How really pointless.

What becomes apparent when dealing with fundie Christians is that they insist on defending the slogan, "I don't care what facts you got, I ain't believein' em'"

People all over the planet move so how did we get so many different cultures you gave the answer.

How really pointless.

What becomes apparent when dealing with fundie Christians is that they insist on defending the slogan, "I don't care what facts you got, I ain't believein' em'"

What becomes apparent when dealing with atheistic evolutionist is if you do not accept their religion you're are an uneducated ignorant fool.

People all over the planet move so how did we get so many different cultures you gave the answer.

I'm not sure that we're talking about the same thing. Oh well. So where's the proof that the flood carved the Grand Canyon, your link didn't provide any?

So you dismiss science. Can you actually prove that what's said on my links is wrong? C'mon, give it a try. :popcorn:

The guy in the video has absolutely no fucking clue about what he's talking about. He likes to dismiss what scientists say, and then says: so it was done in the flood. With nothing to back his claims up with. I heard zero actual proof of anything at all. Boy, you sure believe flimsy stuff, man.

So you dismiss science. Can you actually prove that what's said on my links is wrong? C'mon, give it a try. :popcorn:

By your reasoning if someone rejects any theory in science they reject science. Do you not know the science community is divided on many subjects and theories ?

The guy in the video has absolutely no fucking clue about what he's talking about. He likes to dismiss what scientists say, and then says: so it was done in the flood. With nothing to back his claims up with. I heard zero actual proof of anything at all. Boy, you sure believe flimsy stuff, man.

Tell me where he is wrong and why ?

I'm not sure that we're talking about the same thing. Oh well. So where's the proof that the flood carved the Grand Canyon, your link didn't provide any?

How did the grand canyon get carved out if not by a flood ?

How really pointless.

What becomes apparent when dealing with atheistic evolutionist is if you do not accept their religion you're are an uneducated ignorant fool.

As usual, you're ignorant of that which you write. "Atheistic evolutionist" is not a religion, firstly. Secondly, promoting your religion as science has always made you look foolish as your religious worldview so often clashes with the reality of the natural, discoverable world.

Lastly, I understand you're angry because your silly arguments at promoting fear and superstition have been refuted and your frantic attempts at prosletyzing have fallen flat. While we can, in part, attribute both those failures to your resounding and profoundly inept carrying of the arguments, we must also recognize the profoundly silly sources of your confusion, lies and blunders: the christian creationist ministries you copy and paste from.

Erosion over millions of years. Gawd but you're a rube.

CH581: Carving the Grand Canyon

I suppose your obfuscation in not providing a link and refusing to do so is because the charlatans at your creationist ministries have been embarassed by they're nonsensical claims to the global flood?

How do you get through day after day being so intellectually vacant?

How really pointless.

As usual, you're ignorant of that which you write. "Atheistic evolutionist" is not a religion, firstly. Secondly, promoting your religion as science has always made you look foolish as your religious worldview so often clashes with the reality of the natural, discoverable world.

Lastly, I understand you're angry because your silly arguments at promoting fear and superstition have been refuted and your frantic attempts at prosletyzing have fallen flat. While we can, in part, attribute both those failures to your resounding and profoundly inept carrying of the arguments, we must also recognize the profoundly silly sources of your confusion, lies and blunders: the christian creationist ministries you copy and paste from.

Your religion is naturalism everything is the product of natural processes which there is no evidence for. With your views reduced to faith your God is naturalism.

Hollie I'm not angry the only thing that makes me angry is when you resort to dishonesty to try and make a point it might work with some but many have seen through your nonsense.

Erosion over millions of years. Gawd but you're a rube.

CH581: Carving the Grand Canyon

I suppose your obfuscation in not providing a link and refusing to do so is because the charlatans at your creationist ministries have been embarassed by they're nonsensical claims to the global flood?

How do you get through day after day being so intellectually vacant?

Wishful thinking on your part.

Evidence of a global flood I would like your thoughts on each portion of evidence.

http://www.earthage.org/EarthOldorYoung/scientific_evidence_for_a_worldwide_flood.htm

This page covers just about everything related to the global flood.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/get-answers/features/worldwide-flood-evidence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back