Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the question that was asked.
According to theory earth's earliest organisms was made up of what MOLECULE ?
Daws do you know the difference between theory and Hypothesis ? When you were in High School you may have heard something about the Hypothesis but it was not theory. You said you learned this in High school I said it was not a theory when you were in high
school.

Genetics is not even what we are discussing Genetics deal with heredity and the variation of inherited characteristics.We were discussing Molecular biology that is the study of structures and function of the macromolecules proteins and nucleic acids.

I think you had limited science and you rush off and copy and paste things you think answer the questions when challenged.
and as always you be wrong...
genetics and microbiology are for all practical purposes the same : Genetic Microbiology is a subdiscipline of microbiology dealing especially with genetic components of life such as DNA and RNA....
what we were actually discussing is your imaginary superiority in education and life in general.
you spend most of your time here looking for some fantasy breech in your detractors evidence or character you can exploit.
Daws you're embarrassing yourself please drop it lol. Microbiology is the study of microorganisms. You're talking out your butt. I am sorry I brought this up I dont get any pleasure of making someone look so foolish. While you want schooling in Genetics and Microbiology to be a molecular biologist the question I asked can best be answered from molecular biology.
incorrect I'm embarrassing you.
this is one of those posts where you attempt to and fail to showcase your imaginary superiority in education and life in general.

and as always you be wrong...
genetics and microbiology are for all practical purposes the same : Genetic Microbiology is a subdiscipline of microbiology dealing especially with genetic components of life such as DNA and RNA....
what we were actually discussing is your imaginary superiority in education and life in general.
you spend most of your time here looking for some fantasy breech in your detractors evidence or character you can exploit.
Daws you're embarrassing yourself please drop it lol. Microbiology is the study of microorganisms. You're talking out your butt. I am sorry I brought this up I dont get any pleasure of making someone look so foolish. While you want schooling in Genetics and Microbiology to be a molecular biologist the question I asked can best be answered from molecular biology.
this is one of those posts where you attempt to and fail to showcase your imaginary superiority in education and life in general.

Don't need to it's apparent.

Daws there are different fields of science for a reason.

Last edited:

you're right, it is apparent that you're an embarrassment to real scientists.
it's even more apparent that your actual lack education makes you feel inferior ,compelling you to badly fake the illusion of superiority.
you do have a great talent for being a legend in your own mind

it's even more apparent that your actual lack education makes you feel inferior ,compelling you to badly fake the illusion of superiority.

Just a normal guy that worked very hard for my education. I have proven all I need to in this thread. now It's up to the readers to decide for themselves or they can further educate themselves on the issues if they choose to.

The bible stands on it's own merits more people should actually read and study it if they truly want to find God but it is a book you can't just read, you have to study it.

I would like to Apologize to anyone I have offended in this thread. I never meant to do that but discussing some issues it does cause some exchanges to get personal. I have not acted like the person I should have at times in this thread and I regret that.

Take care all, will see you sometime maybe in another thread. Montrovant I do appreciate you being a very reasonable person and I did enjoy discussing issues with you.

I would like to Apologize to anyone I have offended in this thread. I never meant to do that but discussing some issues it does cause some exchanges to get personal. I have not acted like the person I should have at times in this thread and I regret that.

Take care all, will see you sometime maybe in another thread. Montrovant I do appreciate you being a very reasonable person and I did enjoy discussing issues with you.

This is now the 7th or 8th time you've made this melodramatic pronouncement.

I am constantly aware that I have not acted like a Christian like I should have in this thread.

I am constantly aware that I have not acted like a Christian like I should have in this thread.

Well, you haven't burned any witches at the stake. So, you're correct.

With that settled, for the 9th time...

Here we go...

Just a normal guy that worked very hard for my education. I have proven all I need to in this thread. now It's up to the readers to decide for themselves or they can further educate themselves on the issues if they choose to.

The bible stands on it's own merits more people should actually read and study it if they truly want to find God but it is a book you can't just read, you have to study it.
hahahahahaha!

insincerity at it's finest !

Go ahead down that bitter road but do it without me.

Go ahead down that bitter road but do it without me.
the bitterness is yours

Yes. Different fields of science were all configured among global conspirators to persecute Christian fundamentalists.

This latest, weepy-eyed farewell lasted only a few hours. Usually (the last 8 or 9 weepy-eyed farewell's) you had the good sense to bail out long enough for your latest, profoundly silly claim to scroll past a few pages so as to reduce the embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back