Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.

No evasion. Harun Yahya has stolen a young earth model of the planet from Christian creation ministries.

You're aware of that you have frequently cut and pasted from that site.

The only one I know of was the living fossils article and you don't seem to have a rebuttal which is not surprising.
The only rebuttal to young earth creationism is that the entirety of practicing scientists have conspired to fake the record of paleontology, biology and history.

Of course, that's not actually a rebuttal, just an appeal to the religiously insane.

Wake up hollie.
It is interesting how you denied cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya. When your posts were identified, you abruptly stuttered and mumbled about how you "may have" done exactly that. Yet again your dishonest tactics were exposed.

Would you care to stutter and mumble your way past some examples of your dishonest "quote mining"?

Now you're making stuff up I admitted the living fossils article was from those people once it was brought to my attention on saturday but you are still evading the evidence and the questions.

Your favorite group did a good job.

I thought it was sadly pathetic to see your lies peeled away and then your grudging acceptance that you were a fish with a large hook through the gills.

Last edited:
Still waiting for your response concerning this since you brought it up. It seems Harun Yahya kicked your butt again another reason to loathe them so.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7352667-post2445.html

This has been explained to you countless times already.

That aside, a 6,000 year old earth precludes any consideration of evilution on the time scale you mentioned.

You can confirm this on Harun Yahya's website.

Evade.
imitation is the highest form of flattery.
originality was never your forte .

Hollie your posts show your maturity level.

I'm mature enough not to post phony, altered, falsified and parsed "quotes" with the specific intention of pressing an agenda, as you have.

Whose maturity level (and ability to present the truth), are you criticizing?*

Wake up hollie.
It is interesting how you denied cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya. When your posts were identified, you abruptly stuttered and mumbled about how you "may have" done exactly that. Yet again your dishonest tactics were exposed.

Would you care to stutter and mumble your way past some examples of your dishonest "quote mining"?

Now you're making stuff up I admitted the living fossils article was from those people once it was brought to my attention on saturday but you are still evading the evidence and the questions.

bullshit you admitted nothing because as always you will not take responsibly for you actions phrases like this "was from those people" are smoking gun proof that you don't.
then you do the classic dodge maneuver by falsely accusing other posters of an imagined slight.
your "questions" have been answered every time you bring up.
as to your evidence ,it's nonexistent so evasion is unnecessary.

bullshit you admitted nothing because as always you will not take responsibly for you actions phrases like this "was from those people" are smoking gun proof that you don't.
then you do the classic dodge maneuver by falsely accusing other posters of an imagined slight.

Reading and comprehension seems to be a problem for you.

No evasion. Harun Yahya has stolen a young earth model of the planet from Christian creation ministries.

You're aware of that you have frequently cut and pasted from that site.

The only one I know of was the living fossils article and you don't seem to have a rebuttal which is not surprising.
how do you rebut nothing?

I explained the problem for your side and you and your buddy avoided it like it was a plague. :nono::Boom2:

Hollie your posts show your maturity level.

I'm mature enough not to post phony, altered, falsified and parsed "quotes" with the specific intention of pressing an agenda, as you have.

:eusa_liar:
I generally expect nothing of substance from your posts. This latest bit of "nothing" confirms my expectation.

Absent cutting and pasting from fundie web sites, you're always coming up short.

Reading and comprehension seems to be a problem for you.
epically failed dodge attempt.

:eusa_liar:
I generally expect nothing of substance from your posts. This latest bit of "nothing" confirms my expectation.

Absent cutting and pasting from fundie web sites, you're always coming up short.
there's a small penis joke in there somewhere ....lol!

I am gonna let someone else kick you and hollie around for a while it was fun though.

This will be your 10th weepy eyed farewell.... only you consistently reappear hours later with the same goofy Christian fundamentalist cut and paste...which you steal from Harun Yahya, a Moslem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back