Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna let someone else kick you and hollie around for a while it was fun though.

This will be your 10th weepy eyed farewell.... only you consistently reappear hours later with the same goofy Christian fundamentalist cut and paste...which you steal from Harun Yahya, a Moslem.
he'll deny that too, and claim another false victory.
it's telling how fast his so called Christianity falls apart when he's not taking responsibly for his actions!

what a rich fantasy life you have!
what's fun is watching you wallow in your own shit!

He cross posted this comment in the "god", thread.

He's so befuddled, he's lost track of where and when he's typing.
trying to cover his lies has that effect!

Who is the liar that once again got exposed and his ignorance concerning science was on display.:razz:

Lookie here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7356872-post2582.html

Who is the liar that once again got exposed and his ignorance concerning science was on display.:razz:

Lookie here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7356872-post2582.html
yep it's proof alright of your failed attempts at slander.

I don't believe everyone has comprehension problems like yourself.
what you believe is irrelevant and false..
1. because you 've exposed only yourself .
2 you have no idea what comprehension means.

what you don't even seem to notice is your answers are out of context besides being dodges.

Last edited:
yep it's proof alright of your failed attempts at slander.

what you don't even seem to notice is your answers are out of context besides being dodges.

Out of context ? you're still trying to cover your lies. That conversation evolved and nothing was taken out of context I went back to the start of that conversation and you can see the results.

Instead of having integrity and just admitting you were wrong and you really don't know much about scientific theories as you portray all would have been good.

Out of context ? you're still trying to cover your lies. That conversation evolved and nothing was taken out of context I went back to the start of that conversation and you can see the results.

Instead of having integrity and just admitting you were wrong and you really don't know much about scientific theories as you portray all would have been good.
wrong as always that was only part of a much longer conversation.

starting on page 1071 post#1654 . is where this conversation started.
I'm not covering anything the lies are yours !

Last edited:

You are trying to spin dummy well it won't work.

You and I were both quoted. What a dumbshit,you can't hide your words nor mine because they were quoted Geez.

You and I were both quoted. What a dumbshit,you can't hide your words nor mine because they were quoted Geez.
another false assumption I 'm not spinning any thing or trying to hide anything..
yes we were both quoted O master of the obvious .
judging from the incredible NON response to your false accusations it's clear you have epically failed again..

another false assumption I 'm not spinning any thing or trying to hide anything..
judging from the incredible NON response to your false accusations it's clear you have epically failed again..

:eusa_liar: what else is funny your buddy is just as ignorant as you are.

dreamin' is free !

Are you ready to share with us how the Gene Theory answered the question I asked you ?

dreamin' is free !

So tell me again what you studied in high school to answer my question that is what you said.

Are you ready to share with us how the Gene Theory answered the question I asked you ?
asked and answered

asked and answered

Nope never answered lol.

You evading is revealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back