Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The conspiracy theory is yours.

Strange, how after many, many posts, we're left with you insisting that there are aliens among us and that the existence of space alien / human interbreeding is a vast conspiracy of denial.

But you can produce no evidence.

How predictable.

lol ..you can not provide a single post I claimed anything but the facts...I have personally made no claims of any kind...you however have put forth your theory it is all a lurid fantasy presented by astronauts etc to congress ...the conspiracy is clearly all yours ...I have presented only the facts and responded to these facts with theories of conspiracy you seem to be unable or unwilling to expand upon
the only facts you've presented are at best circumstantial.
besides what you posted is a reflection of what you believe so technically you are making a claim.
the I'm just the messenger bullshit does not play...

Sent by Eisenhower to Meet an ALIEN - Amazing Confession of Ex Military - YouTube

This video interview was displayed as part of the Citizen Hearing held April 30 - May 3, 2013, about ET disclosure and the cover up. This hearing was held in Washington, in front of six former US congressmen and congresswomen, as well as a US senator.

That is pretty amazing. Amazingly silly.

If the hearing had taken place in front of ranking members of the Flat Earth Society, I would have given a nod to credibility.

Sent by Eisenhower to Meet an ALIEN - Amazing Confession of Ex Military - YouTube

This video interview was displayed as part of the Citizen Hearing held April 30 - May 3, 2013, about ET disclosure and the cover up. This hearing was held in Washington, in front of six former US congressmen and congresswomen, as well as a US senator.

If the hearing had taken place in front of ranking members of the Flat Earth Society, I would have given a nod to credibility.
:lol:

lol ..you can not provide a single post I claimed anything but the facts...I have personally made no claims of any kind...you however have put forth your theory it is all a lurid fantasy presented by astronauts etc to congress ...the conspiracy is clearly all yours ...I have presented only the facts and responded to these facts with theories of conspiracy you seem to be unable or unwilling to expand upon

You're a bit confused regarding facts. In terms of how you haven't submitted a relevant fact to support your space alien / human interbreeding program, why are you wailing on about "facts"?

As conspiracy theories go, yours are mere pedestrian babbling.

I am not theorizing about space alien / human interbreeding programs you are...I am presenting the facts surrounding the disclosuer project ..who is involved and what their claims are...this is not theory or speculation

the only facts you've presented are at best circumstantial.
besides what you posted is a reflection of what you believe so technically you are making a claim.
the I'm just the messenger bullshit does not play...

I have no Idea what the truth is..and have made no such claim..but I absolutely think any rational person would consider multiple defense ministers and Apollo crew making such claims and going to such efforts for disclosure as something that needs to be adressed

any Idea how many senators, congressmen ,Apollo astronauts and defense ministers are a part of a flat earth society ..again with the strawmen...amazingly silly

any Idea how many senators, congressmen ,Apollo astronauts and defense ministers are a part of a flat earth society ..again with the strawmen...amazingly silly
How many senators, congressmen ,Apollo astronauts and defense ministers are a part of your space alien conspiracy?

How many senators, congressmen ,Apollo astronauts and defense ministers are a part of your space alien conspiracy?

3 Apollo crew members 2 ministers of defense ,5 congressmen 1 senator over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology

3 Apollo crew members 2 ministers of defense ,5 congressmen 1 senator over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology

Add one more: me.

An ET stopped by for dinner last night and had two servings of meatloaf.

Your response speaks volumes on your inability to process this factual information rationally

Your response speaks volumes on your inability to process this factual information rationally
What factual information?

Your claims to space aliens are not factual. Your insensate need to invest in conspiracy theories is actually pretty disturbing.

Your claims to space aliens are not factual. Your insensate need to invest in conspiracy theories is actually pretty disturbing.

claims of aliens are not factual ?..and by what scientific method did you determine this ?...but regardless I made no claims of aliens..that is once again one of your strawman arguments as you well know...the facts I speak of are 3 Apollo crew members 2 ministers of defense ,5 congressmen 1 senator over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology have petioned congress for full disclosuer...these are the facts you can not seem to process in any rational way

claims of aliens are not factual ?..and by what scientific method did you determine this ?...but regardless I made no claims of aliens..that is once again one of your strawman arguments as you well know...the facts I speak of are 3 Apollo crew members 2 ministers of defense ,5 congressmen 1 senator over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology have petioned congress for full disclosuer...these are the facts you can not seem to process in any rational way
You may want to save your post above as a Microsoft Word document. It's the same copied and pasted babbling you have entered numerous times.

Space aliens, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, etc. You groupies should unionize and open your own theme park.

claims of aliens are not factual ?..and by what scientific method did you determine this ?...but regardless I made no claims of aliens..that is once again one of your strawman arguments as you well know...the facts I speak of are 3 Apollo crew members 2 ministers of defense ,5 congressmen 1 senator over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology have petitioned congress for full disclosure...these are the facts you can not seem to process in any rational way
You may want to save your post above as a Microsoft Word document. It's the same copied and pasted babbling you have entered numerous times.

Space aliens, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, etc. You groupies should unionize and open your own theme park.

you do love your stawmen don't you..can not adresses the issue without them.. they they protect your fragile belief system...as I have said before you can not provide a single person with the credibility of an Apollo astronaut..defense minister etc.. that is willing to testify under oath before congress to any of your strawmen..You brain can not come up with a way to logically address why such high profile and highly credible people would presenting such information with such conviction and diligence...so you create strawmen and avoid the issue completely and in the process sound completly irrational

claims of aliens are not factual ?..and by what scientific method did you determine this ?...but regardless I made no claims of aliens..that is once again one of your strawman arguments as you well know...the facts I speak of are 3 Apollo crew members 2 ministers of defense ,5 congressmen 1 senator over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology have petitioned congress for full disclosure...these are the facts you can not seem to process in any rational way

you do love your stawmen don't you..can not adresses the issue without them.. they they protect your fragile belief system...as I have said before you can not provide a single person with the credibility of an Apollo astronaut..defense minister etc.. that is willing to testify under oath before congress to any of your strawmen..You brain can not come up with a way to logically address why such high profile and highly credible people would presenting such information with such conviction and diligence...so you create strawmen and avoid the issue completely and in the process sound completly irrational

I'm sure you will find this Interesting:

American Bigfoot Society - ABS Homepage

No not really,..but your inability to directly address the facts and use of strawmen is a somewhat mildly entertaining and insightful look into
Cognitive dissonance in action

No not really,..but your inability to directly address the facts and use of strawmen is a somewhat mildly entertaining and insightful look into
Cognitive dissonance in action
Oh my. How sharper than a serpent's tooth is an angry eots?

Conspiracy theorist wannabe in action.

actually no they're not, until the testimonies can be verified by other evidence they are speculation.

actually no they're not, until the testimonies can be verified by other evidence they are speculation.

ev·i·dence [ev-i-duhns] Show IPA noun, verb, ev·i·denced, ev·i·denc·ing.
noun
that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.
something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign: His flushed look was visible evidence of his fever.
Law. data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.
verb (used with object)
to make evident or clear; show clearly; manifest: He evidenced his approval by promising his full support.
to support by evidence: He evidenced his accusation with incriminating letters.

Evidence | Define Evidence at Dictionary.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back