Creator of Infamous Hockey Stick Graph Refuses to Turn Over Data to Court

that being the case, they are already at the cooler area before they leave the warmer area....

That must be the reason they travel from the cooler surface of the Sun to the much hotter corona.
The corona itself defies our laws of physics, so how can we confidently claim that we know what takes place there

The corona itself defies our laws of physics

How so?

Seriously? It's 200 times hotter than the supposed heat source.

Great. Why do you feel that violates any laws of physics?

And more importantly, why can we see the Sun's surface (that means we see photons from the surface) if "cool matter photons" never travel toward, let alone through, hotter matter?

What powers the corona, magic beans?

How does any possible source impact the "smart photons don't move toward hotter matter" theory?

that being the case, they are already at the cooler area before they leave the warmer area....

That must be the reason they travel from the cooler surface of the Sun to the much hotter corona.
The corona itself defies our laws of physics, so how can we confidently claim that we know what takes place there

How so?

And more importantly, why can we see the Sun's surface (that means we see photons from the surface) if "cool matter photons" never travel toward, let alone through, hotter matter?

magic beans

can every buddy remember when past prezbo Obama

promised the world "Magic solar energy Beans"

to solve our fossil fuel crisis

--LOL

obama-magic-solar-energy-beans.jpg

Last edited:

How so?

How does any possible source impact the "smart photons don't move toward hotter matter" theory?

The correct answer was, "I literally don't have the first idea what powers the corona"

Magnetic re-connection seems to be the best theory explaining it.

If you've got a point somewhere, you should probably state it. If you don't, you look like you're just trolling.

NASA has one satellite cluster in Earth's magnetic field exploring how magnetic reconnection works around Earth. There's definitely a large energy transfer involved with it.

Magnetospheric Multiscale About MMS

Magnetic re-connection is just another way of saying, "the corona is there and we literally have no explanation whatsoever as to what powers it"

How so?

The correct answer was, "I literally don't have the first idea what powers the corona"

I have literally no idea how the corona's power source has anything to do with SSDD's smart photon claims.

Please explain how any particular power source allows photons to travel from cooler to hotter, while leaving SSDD's theory intact.

What is your plan for the waste?

As you should know it was petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama who halted work on the Yucca Repository after billions of dollars had already been spent.

Now come on...be fair. Every good liberal knows that it was Bush's fault that obama halted work on the Yucca Repository.
Great plan that Yucca Mountain.

Lets haul nuclear waste across the country. Nothing bad could happen then, right?

As you should know it was petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama who halted work on the Yucca Repository after billions of dollars had already been spent.

Now come on...be fair. Every good liberal knows that it was Bush's fault that obama halted work on the Yucca Repository.

Lets haul nuclear waste across the country. Nothing bad could happen then, right?

As opposed to letting it stack up in warehouses?...good plan.

I have literally no idea how the corona's power source has anything to do with SSDD's smart photon claims.

Please explain how any particular power source allows photons to travel from cooler to hotter, while leaving SSDD's theory intact.

Will you first acknowledge that given our current understanding of physics, the Suns corona should not be anywhere near as hot as it is?

Have you seen the containers they transport it in?

Will you first acknowledge that given our current understanding of physics, the Suns corona should not be anywhere near as hot as it is?

Ok.
How does that save SSDD's theory?

Ok.

I have no idea. You picked the one anomalous area in the Universe where our laws of physics completely breakdown.

Ok.

I have no idea. You picked the one anomalous area in the Universe where our laws of physics completely breakdown.

Ohhh....there is only one instance where photons can go from cooler to warmer, the surface of the Sun.

You believe that photons can look into the distant future, into distant space before "deciding" to be emitted?

How so?

magic beans

--LOL

So, you think solar has not made any progress?

Even China is producing a lot of electricity by solar.

Try pulling your head of of El Cheeto's ass once in a while.

If we have containers safe enough to travel by truck or rail, they must be safe enough to keep on site,.

How about we quit producing the shit.

If we have containers safe enough to travel by truck or rail, they must be safe enough to keep on site,.

How about we quit producing the shit.

Or we could build reactors that use it for fuel........

Ok.

Ohhh....there is only one instance where photons can go from cooler to warmer, the surface of the Sun.

You believe that photons can look into the distant future, into distant space before "deciding" to be emitted?

Photons aren't bound by our fiction of time

How so?

magic beans

--LOL

So, you think solar has not made any progress?

Even China is producing a lot of electricity by solar.

Try pulling your head of of El Cheeto's ass once in a while.

you leftard fuckheads are all alike

where the fuck did i say solar energy has not made advances

currently my shop and both garages run completely on solar energy

with the grid as back up within a year or so

the house will be on my power plant as well

so i cant say this strong enough

go fuck yourself shit for brains

Last edited:

Ok.

Photons aren't bound by our fiction of time

So they can see the future?

Forum List

Back