🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Credible Conservative Leaders "GOP on suicide watch"

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
:doubt:wtf is going on with the current crop of GOP politicians in Congress?

Credible Conservative Leaders "GOP on suicide watch"

What do people think about the internal battle exploding into public view with leading Conservatives using a term like 'suicide' to describe current GOP actions/agenda?

:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
It's because the neo-cons like McCain are sliding further and further to the left, and in reality, there is little to no difference now between the DNC and those neo-cons.

"Credible Conservative Leaders"?? Don't make me laugh.

• Banned
It's because the neo-cons like McCain are sliding further and further to the left, and in reality, there is little to no difference now between the DNC and those neo-cons.

WAKE UP! :lol:

The GOP’s suicide march
By Charles Krauthammer,January 19, 2012
“Are you better off today than you were $4 trillion ago?”

— former presidential candidate Rick Perry

It’s the campaign line of the year, and while the author won’t be carrying it into the general election, the eventual nominee will.
The GOP?s suicide march - Washington Post

www.rawstory.com/.../fox-news-...
by David Edwards - in 47 Google+ circles
4 days ago - Fox News' Krauthammer: Cruz leading Republican 'suicide caucus' by opposing Obamacare. By David ... Watch the video below from WJLA, broadcast Sept. 15, 2013.

What it really should say is that "Liberals say that credible conservative leaders say GOP on suicide watch".

Democrats have to find something to say, the presiduncey is imploding, liberal policies are collapsing. Democrats are turning to dust. Even their last hope, the very last thread to hang on to, the aged Hillary Clinton is limping along with her most reliable advisor being arrested in Cairo as a terrorist operative. The name "Clinton" is confining her people to the United States. Without Hillary, the entire democratic party will cease to exist.

The GOP’s suicide march

It’s the campaign line of the year, and while the author won’t be carrying it into the general election, the eventual nominee will.

www.rawstory.com/.../fox-news-...
4 days ago - Fox News' Krauthammer: Cruz leading Republican 'suicide caucus' by opposing Obamacare. By David ... Watch the video below from WJLA, broadcast Sept. 15, 2013.

Thanks for making my point.

• Banned
What it really should say is that "Liberals say that credible conservative leaders say GOP on suicide watch".

Democrats have to find something to say, the presiduncey is imploding, liberal policies are collapsing. Democrats are turning to dust. Even their last hope, the very last thread to hang on to, the aged Hillary Clinton is limping along with her most reliable advisor being arrested in Cairo as a terrorist operative. The name "Clinton" is confining her people to the United States. Without Hillary, the entire democratic party will cease to exist.

I guess if after years of conflating 'leftists' with 'Democrats' or 'Liberals' people like you would end up viewing 'far right reactionaries' with 'Republicans' or 'Conservatives'

Thank you Ronald Reagan and others... :clap2:

• Banned

The GOP’s suicide march

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/www.rawstory.com/.../fox-news-...

And I guess the same can be said to you: If after years of conflating 'leftists' with 'Democrats' or 'Liberals' people like you would end up viewing 'far right reactionaries' with 'Republicans' or 'Conservatives'

It's rinos who work for the far left who are causing all the trouble.
The GOP is history, infiltrated by left leaning fanatics.
Tea party is the future.
No tea funding to Rinos in '16!!

Dr Kevorkian, is it really you?

Leaders of conservative movement and the GOP are Republican in name only?:cuckoo:

:lol:

I know I know, it doesn't follow your narrative but Boehner and company are RINOs of the first order.

The GOP’s suicide march

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/www.rawstory.com/.../fox-news-...

And I guess the same can be said to you: If after years of conflating 'leftists' with 'Democrats' or 'Liberals' people like you would end up viewing 'far right reactionaries' with 'Republicans' or 'Conservatives'

You just love to tell others what they are thinking and what they mean don't you?

In reality, you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

It's rinos who work for the far left who are causing all the trouble.
The GOP is history, infiltrated by left leaning fanatics.
Tea party is the future.
No tea funding to Rinos in '16!!

Dr Kevorkian, is it really you?y

Leaders of conservative movement and the GOP are Republican in name only?:cuckoo:

:lol:

I know I know, it doesn't follow your narrative but Boehner and company are RINOs of the first order.

Thats like some poor slob in 1939 Germany saying "Adolf Hitler and his close circle of Nazi leaders are Nazis in name only." :laugh2:

Charles jumped in again...

Krauthammer: Cruz leading Republican ‘suicide caucus’ by

“It would be over a cliff for the GOP,” Krauthammer said on Sunday’s edition Inside Washington. “I admire the sincerity and the passion of those who don’t want to pass the budget unless you get rid of Obamacare, but it is utterly impossible in the real world. And the only thing it will do is to undo all the gains the Republicans have made over the past year, and undo their very real chances of having great successes next year.”
- Fox News? Krauthammer: Cruz leading Republican ?suicide caucus? by opposing Obamacare | The Raw Story

The crazies like Vitter: "As you have no doubt read, President Obama recently issued a special rule for Congress only." -- Vitter accuses lawmakers of ?lying? about Obamacare exemption | The Daily Caller

The Obamacare fix for lawmakers and staff was made because the Affordable Care Act includes an amendment from a Republican senator that changes how the government currently covers most of the cost of health-care premiums for members and their staffers.*The new law mandates that members and staff must enter into exchanges or be covered by insurance “created” by law.
:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Washington (CNN) — The government shutdown showdown is getting ugly.

Republican Rep. Peter King said Friday that his Republican colleague in the Senate, Ted Cruz, “is a fraud” who will “no longer have any influence in the Republican Party” after the House votes on a measure that could potentially lead to a government shutdown.

Here it is folks... even a whacky Tea Party type.
The Republican Party, Obamacare, and the government shutdown: The GOP?s suicide strategy.
*“People are not going to blame the president for shutting down the government," says Republican Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin. "The White House and Democrats have the upper hand here."

Johnson is no squish. He was elected in 2010 by running against Obamacare. He even spent millions of his own dollars to do it. Johnson is also hardly an Obama administration pal. He has had public confrontations with Hillary Clinton and John Kerry when they’ve come before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee

... Liberty, Mark Levin, and The Sleazy Reagan Politics of the 1980s
Mark Reed Levin (born September 21, 1957) is an American lawyer, author, conservative commentator, and the host of American syndicated radio show The Mark Levin Show. Levin worked in the administration of President Ronald Reagan and was a chief of staff for Attorney General Edwin Meese. Mark Levin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meese became Attorney General in February 1985, holding this office until August, 1988, when he resigned due to his role in the Wedtech scandal. Edwin Meese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the final years of Reagan's second term, Wedtech's crimes had become too numerous to hide Wedtech scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When wingnuts fly: The right wing is now taking talking points on how to fix the system from men like Mark Levin? What's next, moral's and scruples from G. Gordon Liddy and co.?

Is Mark Levin one of the Nurse Practitioners injecting the GOP base with lethal doses of irrationaliy? Suicide watch?

Forum List

Back