Creeping Totalitarianism

1. Does your government (federal, state and local) seize citizens' assets without due process?
2. Does your government impose tyranny by complexity?
3. Is your government essentially "for sale" to wealthy elites?
4. Does your government spy on its entire citizenry?

I suspect a minority of Americans KNOW the answer to all four questions is YES. Has the American experiment of individual liberty and limited government, been extinguished?

Of Two Minds - Charles Hugh Smith
so your solution is to vote for the party that supports all those things?.... you republiucans are fucking brilliant aren't you? What's next are you gonna complain that rich people dont pay enough in taxes? and somehow blame obama for that as well?
You jump to conclusions...based on nothing.
thats nice dear
You are most welcome boy.

1. Does your government (federal, state and local) seize citizens' assets without due process?

I suspect a minority of Americans KNOW the answer to all four questions is YES. Has the American experiment of individual liberty and limited government, been extinguished?

so your solution is to vote for the party that supports all those things?.... you republiucans are fucking brilliant aren't you? What's next are you gonna complain that rich people dont pay enough in taxes? and somehow blame obama for that as well?
You jump to conclusions...based on nothing.
thats nice dear
You are most welcome boy.
okay???

Its out of control at the state level, my liberal state government gifts themselves a chunk of my earnings and assets every time I turn around so I'm packing up and leaving.
But of course you don't care when the Trump government tries to take away, for pennies on the dollar, private property to build a wall. Or maybe you don't care than a large number of Americans will be living on the mexican side of this great wall.

You are wrong on both counts, but be that as it may. The people who are affected by the invasion will be happy to show you the results of your progressive mindset. here are some pictures to begin your education.

655368191.jpg

AZtrash3.jpg
a-sign-near-tucson-az-that-reads-travel-caution-smuggling-and-illegal-B89HEK.jpg
It was shit like you who fought Obama every step of the way when he wanted to intervene. Sp go fuck yourself
If you mean by 'intervene', Big Ears wanted amnesty, continued open borders, and the importation of poor ignorant third worlders from all over the world, then yeah you would be right.
Our borders have never been "open" so lets get these facts straight, you racist garbage

Its out of control at the state level, my liberal state government gifts themselves a chunk of my earnings and assets every time I turn around so I'm packing up and leaving.
But of course you don't care when the Trump government tries to take away, for pennies on the dollar, private property to build a wall. Or maybe you don't care than a large number of Americans will be living on the mexican side of this great wall.

You are wrong on both counts, but be that as it may. The people who are affected by the invasion will be happy to show you the results of your progressive mindset. here are some pictures to begin your education.

655368191.jpg

AZtrash3.jpg
a-sign-near-tucson-az-that-reads-travel-caution-smuggling-and-illegal-B89HEK.jpg
It was shit like you who fought Obama every step of the way when he wanted to intervene. Sp go fuck yourself
If you mean by 'intervene', Big Ears wanted amnesty, continued open borders, and the importation of poor ignorant third worlders from all over the world, then yeah you would be right.
Our borders have never been "open" so lets get these facts straight, you racist garbage
You need to seek mental help...because you may have lost your mind.

This is what Americans think freedom is. It's amazing how an entire society can be so duped.

655368191.jpg

AZtrash3.jpg

What was racist?

655368191.jpg

AZtrash3.jpg

What was racist?
Being against open borders, automatically makes one a racist in the small minds of the dumbest leftists.

Forum List

Back