Creepy Michael Avenatti ends his career, saying to TIME: "Democratic Nominee better be a white male"

It won't matter who their candidate is. They have no one worthwhile in the bin.

Hillary 2020! This time she'll be attacking your garbage propaganda, not ignoring it. Being white will help with racist Independents... Or Warren....

Hillary 2020! This time she'll be attacking your garbage propaganda, not ignoring it. Being white will help with racist Independents... Or Warren....

LOL she would be lucky if she could avoid having seizures and falling down.

She only comes out of her home or hotel every three days now
You are out of your tiny brainwashed little mind...
Tell us again that Trump will never be president...…

Silly tyke

Silly tyke
I never said that, I was just hoping he was an intelligent businessman, not just another dupe and greedy idiot. Try arguing the point, not garbage talking points...

Silly tyke
I never said that, I was just hoping he was an intelligent businessman, not just another dupe and greedy idiot. Try arguing the point, not garbage talking points...
Yawning

The left loooooved this guy a month ago.

Wow, they really abandon you once you are no longer useful to them, huh?

"I want Michael Avenatti to run in 2020, so when he inevitably drops out after getting 2% of the vote in Iowa, we will be able to identify his supporters as the dumbest section of the Democratic electorate."

"I want Michael Avenatti to run in 2020, so when he inevitably drops out after getting 2% of the vote in Iowa, we will be able to identify his supporters as the dumbest section of the Democratic electorate."
He's kind of the democratic Trump... Whose party is about 60% dumbass doops like you...

Forum List

Back