🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

cricketer at world cup gets kicked off teem for not taking a knee to blm

Give angry people power to harm you and they will do that harm. These people are fools and anyone who bends the knee to them, ever, deserves whatever comes to them. It will never stop and it will never be enough. It has become a perverse power-trip every bit as much as the witch trials in Salem. It will stop when enough people ignore or laugh in their faces and tell them to grow a pair and STFU.
Sounds like fun. I'm there.

BLM and it's supporters can suck shit.

All they do is bitch and whine and demand more free stuff.

Get a fucking job you worthless assholes.

Black South Africans have been remarkably forgiving and accepting of the white trash in their country. A little humility in return would not go amiss.
Forgiving?
White farmers and their families are being tortured and slaughtered.
*Brilliant*, kill all the people who are growing your food.

Black Africa/South Africa seems to be showing, that when it comes right down to it, it's no better that the Whites were when they had the whip hand.

omg. this shtuis going on everywhere. he right blm is racist.
The person who is not taking a knee is the one who is being treated badly. Stop treating people badly. People are ignoring what started all of this. It came here when, ships came here, in1482. Can you guess what I am talking about?

The person who is not taking a knee is the one who is being treated badly. Stop treating people badly. People are ignoring what started all of this. It came here when, ships came here, in1482. Can you guess what I am talking about?
it was started by racist blm period.

Forum List

Back