Crime-ridden San Francisco opens 'free' taxpayer-funded grocery store

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Crime-ridden San Francisco recently opened its first “Food Empowerment Market,” which offers residents “free” groceries funded by taxpayers.

A Tuesday press release from Mayor London Breed’s (D) office announced the grand opening of the District 10 Community Market in Bayview-Hunters Point. The 4,000-square foot store is part of a pilot program providing “free and healthy multi-cultural groceries” to residents “experiencing food insecurity in the Southeast corridor of the City.”

San Francisco Human Services Agency granted Bayview Hunters Point Multipurpose Senior Services a $5.5 million taxpayer-funded grant to stock the market with fresh produce. According to the city, the market will serve approximately 4,500 residents.

Soon we will all need this with Bidenomics.

better.jpg

Crime-ridden San Francisco recently opened its first “Food Empowerment Market,” which offers residents “free” groceries funded by taxpayers.

A Tuesday press release from Mayor London Breed’s (D) office announced the grand opening of the District 10 Community Market in Bayview-Hunters Point. The 4,000-square foot store is part of a pilot program providing “free and healthy multi-cultural groceries” to residents “experiencing food insecurity in the Southeast corridor of the City.”

San Francisco Human Services Agency granted Bayview Hunters Point Multipurpose Senior Services a $5.5 million taxpayer-funded grant to stock the market with fresh produce. According to the city, the market will serve approximately 4,500 residents.

It appears to me that all the stores in San Francisco are free.

Ah, that nature has selected Democrats for extinction. Nothing that weak survives on earth.
Damnable global warming!!

We all knew this day would come but had no idea it would create such a celebration!!

I wonder what they will do with people coming in to steal?

People in the store will get into fights over free shit , mark my words
You can bet people will be coming in to steal in mass quantities and be selling it down the street for unbelievably low prices. They let you steal up to $950 dollars of merchandise without being arrested so I wonder exactly how much you are allowed to steal of merchandise that is not priced?

More lib insanity. They draw the line at $93,600 a year for a family of 4. Below and you qualify.!!! It should be $25,000. This is more democrat vote-buying.

Wow that's a lot of fancy catch phrases and fancy words like "multi cultural foods" and "food insecurity".

I'm curious to see what the end result of this will be.

But I hope they don't expect much. When you give people things for nothing all they end up doing is wanting even more free stuff. And should it ever come to an end they will be furious their free stuff is taken away.

Giving people things is not the way to improve a society, all it will do is keep them down where they are or go even lower. Why bother trying to be better when they don't have to work to be better?

Democrats need government to be their mommy and daddy because they are pathetic losers.

I thought republicans were the ones in favor of large government. Isn't that what overturning Roe Vs Wade was about? Now the government can tell women what they can and can't do with their bodies. Hmmm. Seems republicans needs the government to be the mommy and daddy, which would make you a pathetic loser.

Forum List

Back