Criminal DOJ Caught Opening Rep. Louie Gohmert’s House Mail

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
What the DOJ did was in violation of a Supreme Court ruling that the Department of Justice can't even use a warrant to search a Representative's mail and office.

"The lawlessness continues.
The Biden Department of Justice was recently caught opening Rep. Louie Gohmert’s House mail before it reached his office.

One letter was from a Christian missionary. One letter was from a constituent in Texas.

And, once again, we know the Marxist Democrats will get away with it.
The laws are made for the little people, the serfs.

Louie Gohmert posted this statement on Twitter earlier today..."

1644377124673.png

What the DOJ did was in violation of a Supreme Court ruling that the Department of Justice can't even use a warrant to search a Representative's mail and office.

The Biden Department of Justice was recently caught opening Rep. Louie Gohmert’s House mail before it reached his office.

One letter was from a Christian missionary. One letter was from a constituent in Texas.

View attachment 599089

Good catch. I didn't see this on the Drudge Report, MemeOrandum or mainstream media. Nice and fresh. I saw three stories of it on the web, all dated tomorrow, it's so fresh.
I would like to hear the explanation on this one. I don't even like the guy, but this sure doesn't sound right, to me.

Hard to tell if Crazy Louie is talking about something that really happened, or just another hallucination.

Hard to tell if Crazy Louie is talking about something that really happened, or just another hallucination.
The founding fathers told us how to have milk and honey as compared to others. Even if not totally even. We are not hallucinating the changes in our markets and stores seeing sport shortages of everyday products we are used to caused by sell out or inept and incompetent politicians and lifetime fiefdom bureaucrats. At this point it is irritating but can become something more permanent. The truckers know what is going on. But we want the Village type of living.

View attachment 599089

Welcome to the New yet not so New DemNazi Party
Heil Shitler!

Long live Fueher EmperorShitzHizPantz!

The founding fathers told us how to have milk and honey as compared to others. Even if not totally even. We are not hallucinating the changes in our markets and stores seeing sport shortages of everyday products we are used to caused by sell out or inept and incompetent politicians and lifetime fiefdom bureaucrats. At this point it is irritating but can become something more permanent. The truckers know what is going on. But we want the Village type of living.
The supply chain shortages and snafus are planned entirely. So was COVID19.

Remember when the inventor of COVID19 told The World that the Trump Administration was going to be attacked by his COVID19?
1644413665880.png

Here he is by the way flashing the 666 sign.

Good catch. I didn't see this on the Drudge Report, MemeOrandum or mainstream media. Nice and fresh. I saw three stories of it on the web, all dated tomorrow, it's so fresh.
I would like to hear the explanation on this one. I don't even like the guy, but this sure doesn't sound right, to me.
This occurred in September.

One wonders why he's mentioning it now.

The supply chain shortages and snafus are planned entirely. So was COVID19.

Remember when the inventor of COVID19 told The World that the Trump Administration was going to be attacked by his COVID19?
View attachment 599185
Here he is by the way flashing the 666 sign.
Some interesting numerology below:

CORONA
3+5+18+15+14+1 = 66 (Number of Man and Human Government)

BOW
2+15+23 = 40 (Number of God's Judgment)

The word Crown in Greek can be rendered Corona.

The word Bow in Greek is called a Taxo where we get the word Toxin from.
A Virus is a toxin to our system, and so are vaccines

Revelation 6:2

1 Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2 So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow (Toxo). And he was given a crown (Corona), and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Corona
3+15+18+15+14+1 = 66 (The Number of Man and Number of Man's Government)

Fauci
6+1+21+3+9 = 40 (The number of God's Judgment on Man)

Biden
2+9+4+5+14 = 34 or 33+1 (1/3 of The Angels fell from Heaven with Satan) 33+1

Coincidentally in Free Mason the highest Degree you can obtain is the 33rd Degree. The 34th Degree is the invisible degree and only reserved for The Supreme Commander in Chief and cannot be assigned to a man, but is for Satan.

Some interesting numerology below:

CORONA
3+5+18+15+14+1 = 66 (Number of Man and Human Government)

BOW
2+15+23 = 40 (Number of God's Judgment)

The word Crown in Greek can be rendered Corona.

The word Bow in Greek is called a Taxo where we get the word Toxin from.
A Virus is a toxin to our system, and so are vaccines

Revelation 6:2

1 Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2 So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow (Toxo). And he was given a crown (Corona), and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Corona
3+15+18+15+14+1 = 66 (The Number of Man and Number of Man's Government)

Fauci
6+1+21+3+9 = 40 (The number of God's Judgment on Man)

Biden
2+9+4+5+14 = 34 or 33+1 (1/3 of The Angels fell from Heaven with Satan) 33+1

Coincidentally in Free Mason the highest Degree you can obtain is the 33rd Degree. The 34th Degree is the invisible degree and only reserved for The Supreme Commander in Chief and cannot be assigned to a man, but is for Satan.
wow.

When I thought we had reached the end of your insane ramblings, you pull up numerology.

LOL.

Forum List

Back