Criminal DOJ Caught Opening Rep. Louie Gohmert’s House Mail

Yeah, the DOJ is so sneaky that they mark a Congress critter's mail with a big red DOJ stamp to let the critter know it was inspected.

There have been hundreds, if not thousands, of death threats against our representatives in Congress. It only makes sense to start screening everyone who is visiting the Capitol.

If some Trumptard managed to gain access to a Congress critter and kill them, or succeeded in mailing anthrax or a bomb to a Congress critter, the very same tards who are whining about the protective measures would find a way to blame Biden and/or Pelosi for not protecting Congress critters.

There have been hundreds, if not thousands, of death threats against our representatives in Congress. It only makes sense to start screening everyone who is visiting the Capitol.

If some Trumptard managed to gain access to a Congress critter and kill them, or succeeded in mailing anthrax or a bomb to a Congress critter, the very same tards who are whining about the protective measures would find a way to blame Biden and/or Pelosi for not protecting Congress critters.
Is that what this was?

Do you have a source for that?

I see claims all over this thread but it just looks like random guessing.

What the DOJ did was in violation of a Supreme Court ruling that the Department of Justice can't even use a warrant to search a Representative's mail and office.

"The lawlessness continues.
The Biden Department of Justice was recently caught opening Rep. Louie Gohmert’s House mail before it reached his office.

One letter was from a Christian missionary. One letter was from a constituent in Texas.

And, once again, we know the Marxist Democrats will get away with it.
The laws are made for the little people, the serfs.

Louie Gohmert posted this statement on Twitter earlier today..."

View attachment 599089

The fbi can't get warrants for congress critter's mail?

Is that what this was?

Do you have a source for that?

I see claims all over this thread but it just looks like random guessing.
Well the idiot OP said the fbi couldn't even get a search warrant if they were investigating corruption, so who th fuck knows. But the fact that looney Louie got a piece of mail that was marked inspected and opened is not shocking. LOL

Well the idiot OP said the fbi couldn't even get a search warrant if they were investigating corruption, so who th fuck knows. But the fact that looney Louie got a piece of mail that was marked inspected and opened is not shocking. LOL
Well, no not shocking at all though I find it odd that the DOJ would be a part of that process. The senate should have its own security same as it has its own PD. There is a reason they are not subject to other branches of government. Wild claims are pointless though and no one has sourced anything here expect the Pundit which is basically not much different than simply claiming it in the first place. All they seem to be going on is the representatives words and we all know how truthful that usually is.

Wow. DOJ Snoops. Dumbest snoops in the entire Universe!

DOJ Was Here stamps? Really? You buy that?

Maybe there's a policy that if they find an open letter they have to search it like it was a Congressional Office!

EmperorShitzHizPantz sicked The FBI and DOJ on Soccer Moms attending School Board meetings calling them Domestic Terrorists. Who's Crazy then Little DemNazi Fascist?

Did you get your I ❤️ 666 tatoo yet?
Only if those soccer moms were making threats of violence, or physically attacking school board members.

Only if those soccer moms were making threats of violence, or physically attacking school board members.
Like you and BLM-Antifa attack and burn down entire neighborhoods costing Billions in damages? Yes, then you are Domestic Terrorists. Say hello to Satan for me.

Hey asshole: Those were Gohmert's words, not mine. If you want to nitpick about details, call him and ask him to reference the SC case for you, ok?

But I will let you chew on this: Unless the DOJ issued a federal warrant, someone committed a felony by intercepting Gohmert's mail. In other words, someone at the Capitol mail-processing office had to forward the letter to the DOJ, which is a fucking felony.

18 U.S. Code § 1708 - Theft or receipt of stolen mail matter

18 U.S. Code § 1708 - Theft or receipt of stolen mail matter generally

Also refer to TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242 and 241

https://trustedsafeharbor.com/18_US...nt Congress.) US Code Notes Authorities (CFR)

Last edited:

@bendog

Here, asshole:

Forum List

Back