Critical Shortages in the "Helping Professions": What's Going On?

Go to my teacher shortage thread. You haven't half the pull you think you do.
Oh yeah?

Go ask the teachers in San Francisco if they remember someone named Scruffy.

You can even go to the Chinese American school right down there at the base of Haight Ashbury, they remember me too.

I heard their collective sigh of relief from 2000 miles away, when they found out they didn't have to deal with me anymore.

This parent stays engaged. Sorry if you don't like it.

Hey - my son is going to Ivy League next year. Maybe the leftists in those East coast universities are going to find out how much "pull" Joe Average can have

Oh yeah?

Go ask the teachers in San Francisco if they remember someone named Scruffy.

You can even go to the Chinese American school right down there at the base of Haight Ashbury, they remember me too.

I heard their collective sigh of relief from 2000 miles away, when they found out they didn't have to deal with me anymore.

This parent stays engaged. Sorry if you don't like it.

Hey - my son is going to Ivy League next year. Maybe the leftists in those East coast universities are going to find out how much "pull" Joe Average can have

That's great. Since you are inexplicably living in such a leftist hellhole, you can stay right there. I'm fine where I am, dealing with the parents whose children I teach--not living in a leftist hellhole.

That's great. Since you are inexplicably living in such a leftist hellhole, you can stay right there. I'm fine where I am, dealing with the parents whose children I teach--not living in a leftist hellhole.

lol

I terrorize (teachers in) leftist hellholes. :p

Our kids are in a nice comfy private school in an upper class neighborhood where leftards aren't welcome.

That's the way we like it, and that's the way they like it too.

From a recent survey - When salary is listed as a contributing factor, 93.35% of Midwestern teachers claim that their resignation is due to student behavior and progressive political activity required in their classrooms.

Forum List

Back