Critical Shortages in the "Helping Professions": What's Going On?

... It creates a rote learning environment where students immediately forget information rather than develop critical thinking skills.....

What training and/or experience do you have in teaching and education that informs these categorical views of yours?

5. If you have children that have severe physical and/or cognitive delays then they do not belong in the public school system ......

Who the fuck are you to say what constitutes "severe" enough to deprive children of an education?

...The second is implementing the multiple intelligence theory. Incidentally, you will see a drop in misdiagnosis of ADHD as the really young children will not be forced to sit still and focus for extended periods of time.......

A lot of hot air from someone who clearly does not know what she's talking about.

Link? You should know that "it tells you nothing" is far too categorical to have any meaning.

You should have done the research. You can start here.

Is High-Stakes Testing Working? | Penn GSE

http://www.superintendentsforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/HowHighTheBar_Summary.pdf

What training and/or experience do you have in teaching and education that informs these categorical views of yours?

You know my background.

Who the fuck are you to say what constitutes "severe" enough to deprive children of an education?
It's my magic wand. Don't be a douche bag.

You know my background. It's not about depriving them of anything. It's making sure that they receive the best care and resources so that they have a future as well. Many times over those may be down to learning daily living skills.Some of these kids are never going to make it independently. They will need life long supports. It's not rocket science. The allocation of funding might just be better served in a different area.

...The second is implementing the multiple intelligence theory. Incidentally, you will see a drop in misdiagnosis of ADHD as the really young children will not be forced to sit still and focus for extended periods of time.......

A lot of hot air from someone who clearly does not know what she's talking about.

This coming from an ass who is seemingly oblivious to issues within education.

Link? You should know that "it tells you nothing" is far too categorical to have any meaning.

You should have done the research. ....

I've done a great deal of research. Over 25 years of hands on research teaching in almost every possible context, and research in earning a masters degree along the way. Testing is one valuable form of evaluation, and one relied upon even more heavily by many of those countries against whose students American pupils are so often negatively compared.

This coming from an ass who is seemingly oblivious to issues within education.

No, coming from a highly experienced, active teacher.

I've done a great deal of research. Over 25 years of hands on research teaching in almost every possible context, and research in earning a masters degree along the way. Testing is one valuable form of evaluation, and one relied upon even more heavily by many of those countries against whose students American pupils are so often negatively compared.

Forum List

Back