Critics Blast GOP Senator Directly Harming Military Readiness

For the first time in over a century, the U.S. Marine Corps will not have a permanent leader. Current Marine Corps Commandant David Berger is required to retire on Monday, but due to a hold on hundreds of military promotions by Alabama Sen. Tommy Tuberville, there is no confirmed replacement,” PBS says.

Correction. Republicans have never been the party that supported the military.
The biggest thing harming military readiness are the mentally ill faggots that your team has stocked it to the gills with.

The downfall of the military is due to the abject hatred of America by then Cocksucker-In-Chief Barack O'Kenyan. I hope his soul is roasting in hell as we speak. Yep, the person you see today is a masked clone of the late Foreign Exchange student.

So you support insubordination when it suits you. Really military ready you are sir. Like there isnt a chain of command to report any issues. Criminal
I've taken waaaaay too many leadership classes and classes on the UCMJ not to know how the chain of command works.

Unlawful Orders - The UCMJ actually protects the soldier in this situation as he/she has a moral and legal obligation to the Constitution and not to obey unlawful orders and the people who issue them. These have to be strong examples of a direct violation of the Constitution and the UCMJ and not the military member's own opinion.Sep 30, 2019

Why didn't Trump undo any of that?
Uh.....good God!!!

It takes time to fix all of the wrongs that Obama and Biden have done to this nation.
Never mind the simple fact that Trump had to prioritize what he could do while fighting off attacks from Swamp Creatures.

Obama got rid of hundreds of senior officers.
Biden has gotten rid of thousands of enlisted men who refused to take the clot shot.

You won't find it on Google.
I saw it the other day on social media.
You have to weed thru the garbage, because there's a lot of fraud and fake BS on there, but it starts to make sense when you put it all together.
I remember Harry Reid and Jimmy Carter getting the same exact injuries.
They always say it's a fall.....but my wife did a face-plant into the front steps the other day and she didn't have a scratch on her. Somebody beat the shit out those guys. I've seen shiners way too many times not to recognize them. I've had a couple myself from fights.
I remember Mitch and Rand looking like that, and of course we knew about Rand.

I remember Mitch and Rand looking like that, and of course we knew about Rand.
Did Rand get it from an angry neighbor, or did he get initiated into the club?

Who knows. Rand got an shiner and broken ribs.....just like Mitch.

Did Rand get it from an angry neighbor, or did he get initiated into the club?

Who knows. Rand got an shiner and broken ribs.....just like Mitch.
He pissed off his neighbor. Neighbor got sick of his ass and beat the crap out of him. I expect Rand deserved it.

Uh.....good God!!!

It takes time to fix all of the wrongs that Obama and Biden have done to this nation.
Never mind the simple fact that Trump had to prioritize what he could do while fighting off attacks from Swamp Creatures.

Obama got rid of hundreds of senior officers.
Biden has gotten rid of thousands of enlisted men who refused to take the clot shot.

For the first time in over a century, the U.S. Marine Corps will not have a permanent leader. Current Marine Corps Commandant David Berger is required to retire on Monday, but due to a hold on hundreds of military promotions by Alabama Sen. Tommy Tuberville, there is no confirmed replacement,” PBS says.

Just proves how little you and the public bullshit system know about the military. No branch of the military has ever had a "permanent" leader and like the article said, this isn't the first time the top job was vacant, yet the corps persist.

But hey, playing drama queen suits you very well.

Democrats still hold a narrow majority in the Senate. How can they blame a single republican for the apparent lack of promotions in the military why not blame idiot Fetterman?
Fetterman is not blocking the promotions. Tuberville is doing that singlehandedly. Try to catch up.

I remember a time when liberals/Democrats at least pretended to prefer peace to warmongering...

The GOP is the anti-war party while Democrats love to get involved with conflicts in almost every part of the world.
I like to think this is more true than not, though it seems to me that war with China is strongly desired by far too many conservatives/Republicans.

Obviously you don't. If the top man falls the next in line steps up. It's been that way since the inception of professional militaries. The USMC is not some ragtag terror organization.

And in this case, the Senate will not approve promotions so that the next guy can step up
Causes a bottleneck of “acting” positions
250 of them

Forum List

Back