Croc Hunter Part Treize

Just another drive by posting....have been doing alot of traveling this summer....so I dont gets alot of time to visit...but I wont be a stranger...will be back soon!! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day!!

Howdy, ramona... I had a great Labor Day, and I bet you did, too! How lucky to be able to do so much traveling... I hope one day, when I'm retired and my boat has come in (har dee har har), that I can do the same... lots of states I want to see before I cash my ticket in... Sunny Cal, Arizona, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Maine, Vermont, Minnesota... hurry back soon!

Good morning Kitty from a still dark and chilly Chiswick. Thank you for telling me about this board, I hope to be able to find my away round it. I'm still learning how to get my messages posted and stuff. This board is a bit different to the other proboards.

Good morning from a just getting light Chiswick. The day is looking to be a nice warm one, no clouds in sight, just the sun peeping over the horizon. Hope you all have a nice peaceful night.

tgif4.gif

Oh, yaaaaaaaaaah! :thewave:

Last edited:
Hey, who... I'm sorry... I've a million things on my plate the last 3 days... yeah, I saw that Ice was gone on vacation for a couple of weeks when I logged in for trivia Friday night... she goes to Iceland on her vacations, doesn't she? I could be wrong about that... well, here it is September 11th... or 9-11, as some of us remember it.

EagleWeeping.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, who... I'm sorry... I've a million things on my plate the last 3 days... yeah, I saw that Ice was gone on vacation for a couple of weeks when I logged in for trivia Friday night... she goes to Iceland on her vacations, doesn't she? I could be wrong about that... well, here it is September 11th... or 9-11, as some of us remember it.

EagleWeeping.jpg

Ice' Mum lives in Oregon, Shads. She did tell me where, but I disremember the name of the town now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back