Crocodile Dundee

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
Croc Dund.jpg

Since completing watching this whole series and seeing what low ratings people have given it on IMDb I must say I really liked all of them. The entire series was well done and top notch, as a family movie I would give it a 10 but in the grand scheme of cinema I would give them an 8/8/8/7. There is nothing lacking here at all and would highly recommend watching this in a family setting if youve got kids. It isnt cartoonish and whacky isnt delusional or weird or anything questionable. Sad to see the low ratings on such an all-around great series. Cant complain about this. And with the low Amazon rental prices of $4 bucks a flick its practically a steal.

View attachment 703710

Since completing watching this whole series and seeing what low ratings people have given it on IMDb I must say I really liked all of them. The entire series was well done and top notch, as a family movie I would give it a 10 but in the grand scheme of cinema I would give them an 8/8/8/7. There is nothing lacking here at all and would highly recommend watching this in a family setting if youve got kids. It isnt cartoonish and whacky isnt delusional or weird or anything questionable. Sad to see the low ratings on such an all-around great series. Cant complain about this. And with the low Amazon rental prices of $4 bucks a flick its practically a steal.
"What are the chances of you getting out of here with that jacket on?"...
.......Knife thrown......

"Better than average"..............

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 703710

I have the first three on DVD, and have very much enjoyed them.

When I heard of the fourth one, The Very Excellent Mr. Dundee, I initially thought I might want to see it, but after reading a few articles and reviews, I very quickly got the impression that I would almost certainly not find it worth the time to watch it.

Perhaps I should give you a chance to convince me that it's worth watching after all.

I have the first three on DVD, and have very much enjoyed them.

When I heard of the fourth one, The Very Excellent Mr. Dundee, I initially thought I might want to see it, but after reading a few articles and reviews, I very quickly got the impression that I would almost certainly not find it worth the time to watch it.

Perhaps I should give you a chance to convince me that it's worth watching after all.
Well, I'm not into convincing people of anything but my only impression of the movie beforehand was the movie poster. It isn't part of the storyline of numbers 1 thru 3 but actually a fiction about real life Hollywood and Paul Hogan, but it works quite well, has a solid story, high quality all the way through. Better than most movies I've seen, especially the ones about Hollywood. If you like the others youll like this one.

Forum List

Back