Crooked Hillary Hates Environmentalists

Who said the private position had to be the same as the public position.

MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary KNOWS Global Warming is a FRAUD, and wants to pocket money from frackers.....

Wow, you’d figure those authors at Wikileaks would have more imagination than that.

It's not fiction. You in fact were the one that stated it wasn't a requirement for Democrats to be liberals.

And you are a douche for bullshitting people the whole way through.

Just more distorted/doctored/fake propaganda from Putin and Assange. Nothing to see here..

LMFAO!!!

Just like the leak before the DNC convention that caused all sorts of resignations and the ouster of DWS... nothing to see here - LOL!!!

Attention:

Every top Dem knows Global Warming is a FRAUD as do the GOP "leaders."

Obama shut up about "climate" from 2010 to 2012. That was 100% about an FBI fraud case against the climate "scientists."

Clinton cares only about herself. She'd rather receive tons of money from frackers than watch other Dems pocket the "climate research" money.

Wow, you’d figure those authors at Wikileaks would have more imagination than that.

It's not fiction. You in fact were the one that stated it wasn't a requirement for Democrats to be liberals.

Not sure what the issue is here fuck stain. Zell Miller…Democrat GA. Backed Bush during the 2004 election. Gave the nomination speech at the convention. One of the great speeches in history in my view. Several Republicans have seen the light and decided your messiah is a loser and are supporting Ms. Clinton.

My issue is with the authors at Wikileaks who are writing the “hacked” e-mails that they are putting into the trough for piggies like you. They should be better wordsmiths.

Hillary hates everyone.
But voters lover Hillary. We’re sending her a bunch of love letters on 11/8….ballots all with her name on them.

Time for you to claim it’s rigged or something…

But, it's so much more than that. You see...the Democrats are truly fucked. You have taken people.......good people for a ride. So, even if she does win the Democrats are fucked.

Not sure what the issue is here fuck stain. Zell Miller…Democrat GA. Backed Bush during the 2004 election. Gave the nomination speech at the convention. One of the great speeches in history in my view. Several Republicans have seen the light and decided your messiah is a loser and are supporting Ms. Clinton.

My issue is with the authors at Wikileaks who are writing the “hacked” e-mails that they are putting into the trough for piggies like you. They should be better wordsmiths.

The alt-right fever swamp NaziCons would eat this shit up - even if they could actually SEE Putin and Assange distorting/doctoring/faking these emails. They have no interest in facts - just HATE.

hqdefault.jpg

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

BUILDING TRADES UNION

SEPTEMBER 9, 2015

{SECTION ON KEYSTONE XL}

QUESTIONER 1: [inaudible]... but it is encouraging when you talk about new pipelines as well. Because when we hear from [inaudible], not from you, but when we hear it general [inaudible]... environmental extremists are the democrats' version of the tea party from our perspective. And so while we fix leaky ones, we want to build new ones. I know Phil, myself, Jim, Craig, Tim, Harris, and the teemsters -- right now we have $30 billion in new natural gas mostly [inaudible]. Pipelines being built, as Shawn said, puts a lot of people to work.

HILLARY CLINTON: And where in the country are you [inaudible]?

QUESTIONER 1: So Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, the Dakotas--

QUESTIONER 2: There's an oil pipeline too in the Dakotas...

QUESTIONER 1: New England.

QUESTIONER 2: The pipeline industry is booming and we've raised a lot of issues on existing pipelines and how bad they are. You know, people are concerned about the Keystone pipeline, which would be the safest pipeline ever constructed by the most skilled labor force ever assembled to build it. And you have to [inaudible] about these pipelines that are in the ground 20, 30 years, 40 years--

HILLARY CLINTON: Well they've come out, and you may not know this, but they've all [inaudible]. I mean I have not said anything about Keystone because I wanted to give the President, the Secretary a chance to make their decision. But I can't wait any longer. And you know from my perspective, this is just one of these issues--

QUESTIONER 2: It's symbolic--

HILLARY CLINTON: It's symbolic and it's not going to go away. They're all hanging on to it. So you know Bernie Sanders is getting lots of support from the most radical environmentalists because he's out there every day bashing the Keystone pipeline. And, you know, I'm not into it for that. I've been-- my view is I want to defend natural gas. I want to defend repairing and building the pipelines we need to fuel our economy. I want to defend fracking under the right circumstances. I want to defend, you know, new, modern [inaudible]. I want to defend this stuff. And you know, I'm already at odds with the most organized and wildest. They come to my rallies and they yell at me and, you know, all the rest of it. They say, 'Will you promise never to take any fossil fuels out of the earth ever again?' No. I won't promise that. Get a life, you know. So I want to get the right balance and that's what I'm [inaudible] about-- getting all the stakeholders together. Everybody's not going to get everything they want, that's not the way it's supposed to work in a democracy, but everybody needs to listen to each other.

Be the piece of shit you are but don't bullshit people for votes.

The alt-right fever swamp NaziCons would eat this shit up - even if they could actually SEE Putin and Assange distorting/doctoring/faking these emails. They have no interest in facts - just HATE.
"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger." -- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

GFYS

Forum List

Back