🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crooked Hillary Still Mouthing Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 181895
Wow, isn't that the same excuse you used for Obama.

I suppose....if Obama had actually done anything unethical, of course.

Facts do actually matter.

You mean, done anything unethical that we know of. Although that list appears to be getting longer every day.

The list of Obama's unknown ethical violations appears to be getting longer every day? Hmmm....even though they're unknown? That's interesting.

Who criticized Obama for chewing gum? I never heard that one

No one, but the Commie fucks did attack Trump for having two scoops of ice cream.

They really are that petty.

"it wasn't until i saw Trump dominate a debate with a crowded field of talented republicans not with brilliant ideas or powerful arguments but with ugly attack that drew gasps that i realised he was for real" - Supercilious Hillary

Any day now...any day now..any day now...lol...any day now...any day now...any day now....rofl...any day now...any day now...any day now....snicker....Any day now...any day now..any day now...lol...any day now...any day now...any day now....rofl...any day now...any day now...any day now....snicker..Any day now...any day now..any day now...lol...any day now...any day now...any day now....rofl...any day now...any day now...any day now....snicker..Any day now...any day now..any day now...lol...any day now...any day now...any day now....rofl...any day now...any day now...any day now....snicker..Any day now...any day now..any day now...lol...any day now...any day now...any day now....rofl...any day now...any day now...any day now....snicker..

The American people locked her out of the white house...that's all that matters...rofl

Check out this hillarious (pun) pile of crap....she believes you need "experienced diplomats" like say...John Kerry or Bill Richardson....seriously! And you have to know the "dossiers" to deal with Rocketman....Hilly is big on dossiers....she'll pay big money to create them and sell them to a FISA court. :yapyapyapf:

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

"If you want to talk to Kim Jong Un about his nuclear weapons you need experienced diplomats," Clinton was quoted as telling Dutch tabloid Algemeen Dagblad in an interview published on Saturday.

"These are people familiar with the dossiers and who know the North Koreans and their language," Trump's presidential rival said in an interview conducted in Amsterdam and published in Dutch.

Clinton warns of diplomatic 'danger' in N. Korea talks

She's right.

No, she has been and always will be left (in other words, wrong)!

Not about the State Department and diplomats.

Big mistake in the Trump Regime.

What was the country thinking electing a politician you disagree with. I mean sheesh.

And professional politicians have done such a great job. I see why you wouldn't want to risk anything else

I'm talking about the State Department and the important role it plays. This isn't about a politician I agree or disagree with.

Check out this hillarious (pun) pile of crap....she believes you need "experienced diplomats" like say...John Kerry or Bill Richardson....seriously! And you have to know the "dossiers" to deal with Rocketman....Hilly is big on dossiers....she'll pay big money to create them and sell them to a FISA court. :yapyapyapf:

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

"If you want to talk to Kim Jong Un about his nuclear weapons you need experienced diplomats," Clinton was quoted as telling Dutch tabloid Algemeen Dagblad in an interview published on Saturday.

"These are people familiar with the dossiers and who know the North Koreans and their language," Trump's presidential rival said in an interview conducted in Amsterdam and published in Dutch.

Clinton warns of diplomatic 'danger' in N. Korea talks

She's right.

No, she has been and always will be left (in other words, wrong)!

Not about the State Department and diplomats.

Big mistake in the Trump Regime.

What was the country thinking electing a politician you disagree with. I mean sheesh.

And professional politicians have done such a great job. I see why you wouldn't want to risk anything else

I'm talking about the State Department and the important role it plays. This isn't about a politician I agree or disagree with.

It just happens that we don't have a politician under Trump. Just pure coincidence. And you'd be criticizing a Democrat if they didn't have a politician in the State department.

Ssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ya would ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back