🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crooked Hillary Still Mouthing Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
She
Why does Hillary have to "shut up and go away" but Mittens Romney can run for Senate?

Hillary is more than welcome to run for the Senate again, but they will not give her a security clearance anymore!

She can and would easily get a security clearance. Unlike the current traitor in chief that sells the nations secrets for money.

Not happening Spanky!

You libs are one banana peel away from ending your existence on this world. I suggest some counseling and you'd better be damn quick about it before your new mental health guidelines get you locked away.

You call Democrats liars every day.

You Stalinists are liars, every single day.

So Diane Fienstein is now telling the truth because it favors your hero Trump? Is that how it works, fucktard?

I don't know what Diane Fienstein said and I don't care. She is only one Democrat. The only opinion that really matters is Robert Mueller's, since he is the one running the investigation.

Do you finally understand, Repug fucktard? Of course not.

Fuck the slum lord.

Mewler-Torquemada is done and you know it.

Yep, I know it Repug goober boy. You win the debate with your unsophisticated goober ass eloquence, fucktard.
:lmao:

Facts are your enemy, shit fer brains.

Why is the witch hunter after 13 year old SEC violations?

Is that because he has so much on Trump?

Or is the punk trying to coerce perjury from those who have nothing to do with Russia?

Yeah, we know what Torquemada is up to.

Wow, isn't that the same excuse you used for Obama.

I suppose....if Obama had actually done anything unethical, of course.

Facts do actually matter.

You mean, done anything unethical that we know of. Although that list appears to be getting longer every day.

The list of Obama's unknown ethical violations appears to be getting longer every day? Hmmm....even though they're unknown? That's interesting.

Good god but your a fucking retard.

Judge Sanctions Obama Lawyers for Ethical Violations, Wishes He Could Disbar Them

Your point is, dipshit goober? Obama's lawyers are not Obama. Just like Michael Flynn is not Donald Trump. If that were the case, then Trump would also be facing charges right now. Trump will eventually face charges, but it hasn't happened yet.

:lol:

Yeah dumbfuck, you want to talk ethics? From fucking Obama? :lmao:

You really are stupid. Is everyone from Iran, or wherever the fuck you are from, as dumb as you?

I suppose....if Obama had actually done anything unethical, of course.

Facts do actually matter.

You mean, done anything unethical that we know of. Although that list appears to be getting longer every day.

The list of Obama's unknown ethical violations appears to be getting longer every day? Hmmm....even though they're unknown? That's interesting.

Good god but your a fucking retard.

Judge Sanctions Obama Lawyers for Ethical Violations, Wishes He Could Disbar Them

Your point is, dipshit goober? Obama's lawyers are not Obama. Just like Michael Flynn is not Donald Trump. If that were the case, then Trump would also be facing charges right now. Trump will eventually face charges, but it hasn't happened yet.

:lol:

Yeah dumbfuck, you want to talk ethics? From fucking Obama? :lmao:

You really are stupid. Is everyone from Iran, or wherever the fuck you are from, as dumb as you?

I totally agree with that! ^^

Check out this hillarious (pun) pile of crap....she believes you need "experienced diplomats" like say...John Kerry or Bill Richardson....seriously! And you have to know the "dossiers" to deal with Rocketman....Hilly is big on dossiers....she'll pay big money to create them and sell them to a FISA court. :yapyapyapf:

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

"If you want to talk to Kim Jong Un about his nuclear weapons you need experienced diplomats," Clinton was quoted as telling Dutch tabloid Algemeen Dagblad in an interview published on Saturday.

"These are people familiar with the dossiers and who know the North Koreans and their language," Trump's presidential rival said in an interview conducted in Amsterdam and published in Dutch.

Clinton warns of diplomatic 'danger' in N. Korea talks

She's right.

No, she has been and always will be left (in other words, wrong)!

Not about the State Department and diplomats.

Big mistake in the Trump Regime.

You don't know your own ass from a hole in the ground, so why would anyone care about your opinion?

I'm perfectly aware of my ass. You on the other hand seem to confuse your ass with your cranium.

Which is about the same level as those who think career diplomats are unnecessary.

Let's see what happens with NK eh?

You have proven on numerous occasions that liberalism has destroyed what little mental faculties you might have once possessed. Those career diplomats in Democrat administrations have let North Korea get away with murder, so how bad could anyone else do?

LOCK HER UP!

what a witch!

:mad-61: lock the Clinton woman up! lock her up NOW

Oh do shut up. That is old and stale. She has a point. The State Department is SEVERLY understaffed. We have NO ambassador to South Korea even.

How are will this play out?

Hillary belongs in prison, and we all know it. That she has extortion on all three branches of government doesn't change that.

XXXX- Mod Edit -- Advocating killing political leaders. Not wanted on USMB.. Uncensored2008

Last edited by a moderator:
LOCK HER UP!

what a witch!

Oh do shut up. That is old and stale. She has a point. The State Department is SEVERLY understaffed. We have NO ambassador to South Korea even.

Hillary belongs in prison, and we all know it. That she has extortion on all three branches of government doesn't change that.

Actually, she should be shot.

I agree.

LOCK HER UP!

what a witch!

Who cares? The election is over. In the meantime she is absolutely right about the State Department.

Every time I hear some pathetic dumbass droning "lock her up" "lock her up"....I'm reminding of this...

giphy.gif

LOCK HER UP!

what a witch!

Who cares? The election is over. In the meantime she is absolutely right about the State Department.

Hardly,

She is flinging shit like the feral baboon that she is.

You Communists are utterly coming unglued at the prospect that Trump negotiates peace with North Korea. It is the biggest disaster you can imagine.

This is because you place party before country - every time.

LOCK HER UP!

what a witch!

We all know it? I don't, fucktard. Care to explain it to me? Why hasn't Hillary faced any prosecution if what you say is true?

Poor little Repug shit bag...you're about to cry!

LOCK HER UP!

what a witch!

Hardly,

You Communists are utterly coming unglued at the prospect that Trump negotiates peace with North Korea. It is the biggest disaster you can imagine.

Exactly how is she wrong about the State Department?

That's not a "party before country" issue.

You know, unless you can prove Hillary paid the hitmen, it's kind of a lost cause. Obama should swing for being a traitor, though.
The mafia could take lessons from Hillary. However, karma is ingrained into the world, and it will be what it will be.

LOCK HER UP!

what a witch!

Hardly,

We're not unglued. We just shake our head and laugh as everyone of Trump's brilliant foreign policy ideas blows up in his face.

You know, unless you can prove Hillary paid the hitmen, it's kind of a lost cause. Obama should swing for being a traitor, though.
The mafia could take lessons from Hillary.

Whoa!! Them profound words, goober!!

You've got me totally enthralled now, unsophisticated lightweight fucktard!! Please show me this unequivocal evidence that proves that Hillary and Obama are commie traitors!!

You've got me totally enthralled now, unsophisticated lightweight fucktard!! Please show me this unequivocal evidence that proves that Hillary and Obama are commie traitors!!

Did I claim Hillary and Obama were Commie traitors? No.

Did I claim Obama is a traitor? yes, because he is, and the whole world witnessed his doings.

As for Hillary, karma will take care of her, as it will you, Mr. bile-filled delusional derpwad. :)

Did I claim Hillary and Obama were Commie traitors? No.

Did I claim Obama is a traitor? yes, because he is, and the whole world witnessed his doings.

As for Hillary, karma will take care of her, as it will you, Mr. bile-filled delusional derpwad. :)

But your little buddy Uncensored said they are commie traitors....now he is going to call you a "punk" too, just like Mueller!! OH NO!!!!!!

Golly, I wish I could see this evidence of Obama being a traitor. Sadly for your unsophisticated retard Repug goober ass, you ain't got jack shit, little bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back